Dante and Yurts Debate

WT I see only seeing what you want to see is how you walk around in life. Open your eyes, take in the sights, sounds, smells. You are missing on much by being so closed off to the world.

The link has been there for a while now....

let's see, two view points, discussing the merits of each...yeah...not a debate

you're a tool ravi and i predict you will never enter the ring

in fact, i challenge you to debate me so you can show us a what a 'real debate' is

in fact, i challenge you to debate me so you can show us a what a 'real debate' is
I just wanted to see you yurt, yurt. Thanks for coming through.

No offense, but that was a debate?

twas not a flaming rage of a debate because, the two sides were not hostile to each other and were viewed as opponents on how to achieve something, more than enemies on how to seek out and destroy the other for applause from the cheap seats you are used to playing to Ravi.

I challenge you to debate the proposition that you, Ravi, are no liberal. You are not a liberal.

Last edited:
No offense, but that was a debate?

twas not a flaming rage of a debate because, the two sides were not hostile to each other and were viewed as opponents on how to achieve something, more than enemies on how to seek out and destroy the other for applause from the cheap seats you are used to playing to Ravi.

I challenge you to debate the proposition that you, Ravi, are no liberal. You are not a liberal.

lol

and as i predicted, you will not enter the ring. you're nothing but a cheap bystander throwing peanuts because she doesn't have the courage to actually debate.

poor ravi.

and as i predicted, you will not enter the ring. you're nothing but a cheap bystander throwing peanuts because she doesn't have the courage to actually debate.

poor ravi.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha............................ :rofl:

Oh I cannot wait to see, witness and partake in this. This is genius. I love it.

My turn is coming. YAY!

Who wants me? Come let us debate.....

gladiator_2000_3.jpg

I'd like a debate on GMO's OR a debate on Guns or a debate on Al Gore vs the universe being a swine...

I'm open here. And I want the debate to roll.

Oh I cannot wait to see, witness and partake in this. This is genius. I love it.

My turn is coming. YAY!

Who wants me? Come let us debate.....

IMG]http://www.dbcovers.com/imagenes/backdrops/grandes/gladiator_2000//gladiator_2000_3.jpg[/IMG]

The History and Constitutionality of Gun Control in the Americas/America

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back