Danish journalist has sex during interview for segment on swingers club

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Do Europeans really have more fun? When in Rome I guess...

"My mother just thinks it’s funny and laughs, my father thought it was really cool."

Wasn't this how a CNN reporter once got a scoop? Someone remind me please, lol, I'm sure I read something along those lines.

One radio reporter went all the way to get a scoop on a swingers club near Copenhagen when she had sex with a man she was interviewing.

Louise Fischer, 26, can be heard moaning during the on-the-record intercourse, part of a two-minute segment that aired on Radio 4 in Denmark.

"I don’t have a boyfriend, that definitely made it a lot easier," Fischer told the German publication Bild, according to a translation by The Daily Mail.

"My mother just thinks it’s funny and laughs, my father thought it was really cool."

The X-rated segment focused on the reopening of a swingers club named Swingland in Ishoj after the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions – and Fischer discussed the reactions to her unorthodox interview style.

"Most of them were very positive, they thought it was brave and cool," she reportedly said.

Wasn't this how a CNN reporter once got a scoop? Someone remind me please, lol, I'm sure I read something along those lines.

One radio reporter went all the way to get a scoop on a swingers club near Copenhagen when she had sex with a man she was interviewing.

Louise Fischer, 26, can be heard moaning during the on-the-record intercourse, part of a two-minute segment that aired on Radio 4 in Denmark.

"I don’t have a boyfriend, that definitely made it a lot easier," Fischer told the German publication Bild, according to a translation by The Daily Mail.

The X-rated segment focused on the reopening of a swingers club named Swingland in Ishoj after the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions – and Fischer discussed the reactions to her unorthodox interview style.

"Most of them were very positive, they thought it was brave and cool," she reportedly said.
Well hopefully she got the longest and fattest of the Club

Don't she'll think about not having a boyfriend anymore. There is probably a line that goes around the corner waiting by her place

Don't she'll think about not having a boyfriend anymore. There is probably a line that goes around the corner waiting by her place

wyeho?

1622675643229.png
here she is.

Should we thank goodness women in the US don't really believe in equality and insist on their turn with us?

What if she claims she is simply tired of excuses instead of results. She is learning to enjoy bringing the "slow guys" up to speed.
So there are "slugs" in the pick-up lane at the airport / train station / bus stop who won't get out of the way fast enough for the "real men" who pay streetwalkers cash money for sex.

What if she claims she is simply tired of excuses instead of results. She is learning to enjoy bringing the "slow guys" up to speed.
So there are "slugs" in the pick-up lane at the airport / train station / bus stop who won't get out of the way fast enough for the "real men" who pay streetwalkers cash money for sex.
Not everyone has an outgoing personality or wants to spend the time and effort on the equivalent to a junk bond type of investment.

Forum List

Back