Daniel Swift, Ex-Navy SEAL, Deserter, Killed in Ukraine.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Guy had 14 years of service, and went AWOL for over a month, which turned him into a deserter. Strange and sad ending for this guy, who had years of service in Afghanistan and Iraq.

R.I.P.

“He only had one uniform…He used duct tape to tape armored plates to his chest and back to go on target until he was given a plate carrier,” said Thiemann.

“After our SEAL Team Six guy left, he led our team in Crimea, Severodonetsk, and Svyatohirsk, and continued to lead the team after I left. He was one of the hardest and most tactically proficient men I have ever met.”

A US Navy spokesperson confirmed that Swift died in Ukraine, but said he was not fighting on behalf of his former military branch.

“We cannot speculate as to why the former Sailor was in Ukraine,” the Navy said.

The State Department also confirmed an American’s death in Ukraine but did not identify the deceased as Swift.

The former 1st class petty officer deserted his post in San Diego, California, in March 2019. Swift joined the force in 2005 and was assigned to a SEAL unit in 2017. He voluntarily left in 2015, but rejoined the next year and returned to his SEAL until his desertion.

After he went AWOL, the Navy Naval Special Warfare Command stripped him of his Trident pin.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I still think he was a spook or an advisor, like I said when I posted this story this morning.

At least he didn't die fighting to shove Ukraine down the throats of the people of Donbas.

He died defending an ukrainian majority oblast.

A Swift exit .

Naturally the NYT cannot be relied on for accurate reporting being a CIA mouthpiece , but the absurdity of telling us that there have only been six US people killed fighting in Ukey Lad is laughable as well as disgraceful .

Unless they wear invisibility cloaks and Russian military all have bad eyesight and lie even more than US spooks .

A Swift exit .

Naturally the NYT cannot be relied on for accurate reporting being a CIA mouthpiece , but the absurdity of telling us that there have only been six US people killed fighting in Ukey Lad is laughable as well as disgraceful .

Unless they wear invisibility cloaks and Russian military all have bad eyesight and lie even more than US spooks .
You will never get an accurate account of how many NATO mercenaries have been killed in Ukraine. The Narrative is Ukraine winning, and good; Russia losing, and bad.

You will never get an accurate account of how many NATO mercenaries have been killed in Ukraine. The Narrative is Ukraine winning, and good; Russia losing, and bad.

A far better idea than you probably imagine .
There are independent international assessors and observers there as well as the obvious respective mouthpieces .

At least two ex US generals who have no obvious reason to deliberately lie judging from nearly a year's reporting and the long term accuracy of their commentaries in hindsight. Usually the best judge of accuracy-- time .

Pop culture and training convinced Seals that they were invincible. Luttrell's book was intended to boost the legend of the Seals but it was a story about a failed Seal mission. Seals are Sailors who endured severe hypothermia training and learned how to paddle a rubber boat while unconscious.

Forum List

Back