Danica Patrick: Juvenile Whiny Bitch

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Rank immaturity.

This is why I have wished someone would pull the Loren Wallace and put Dancia Patrick in the wall, once and for all...Not harm her, mind you, just get her the hell out of the big leagues, where she has proven time and again that she doesn't belong.

As she exited her car after her first Indianapolis 500 pole day qualifying attempt on Saturday, Danica Patrick was frustrated.

Very frustrated.

So frustrated that she threw her crew under the bus. "This is the worst car I've ever had," she said, according to USA Today's Nate Ryan on Twitter. "There's no stability or grip. It's just scary, really scary ... It's awful, really awful. I think I'm still shaking." And when her comments were played over the track PA, she was booed.

<snip>

However, there's a line that needs to be balanced when a car isn't up to a driver's expectations, and Danica's comments crossed that line. It's OK for her to be unhappy with the car, and it's ok for her to be disappointed with her qualifying run. Those are normal. But you don't say "it's not my fault."

Ever.

Danica Patrick didn't make any new fans on Pole Day - From the Marbles - NASCAR - Yahoo! Sports

Throwing her crew under the bus like that is entirely unprofessional. She needs to learn to take responsibility and just say "Didn't do so hot this week, always next week."

yo-bitch-wheres-my-sandwich-demotivational-poster-1219887756.jpg

Rank immaturity.

This is why I have wished someone would pull the Loren Wallace and put Dancia Patrick in the wall, once and for all...Not harm her, mind you, just get her the hell out of the big leagues, where she has proven time and again that she doesn't belong.

As she exited her car after her first Indianapolis 500 pole day qualifying attempt on Saturday, Danica Patrick was frustrated.

Very frustrated.

So frustrated that she threw her crew under the bus. "This is the worst car I've ever had," she said, according to USA Today's Nate Ryan on Twitter. "There's no stability or grip. It's just scary, really scary ... It's awful, really awful. I think I'm still shaking." And when her comments were played over the track PA, she was booed.

<snip>

However, there's a line that needs to be balanced when a car isn't up to a driver's expectations, and Danica's comments crossed that line. It's OK for her to be unhappy with the car, and it's ok for her to be disappointed with her qualifying run. Those are normal. But you don't say "it's not my fault."

Ever.

Danica Patrick didn't make any new fans on Pole Day - From the Marbles - NASCAR - Yahoo! Sports

It sounds like a PMS hissy fit to me. :rolleyes:

Rank immaturity.

Very frustrated.

<snip>

Ever.

What bothers you the most, Dude, a Black Man as President of the U.S. or a women driving in the Indy 500? It must suck being you, knowing you couldn't compete in a soap box derby or be elected to anything.

You're almost as much of a blithering idiot as rdunce....Practice will make perfect.

Women in motor soprts don't bother me at all...Poor sports bother me, no matter their gender.

But thanks for following true brain dead liberoidal form and making it about me, rather than a spoiled rotten little brat, who threw her entire team overboard so she could throw one of her patented little hissy fits.

You're almost as much of a blithering idiot as rdunce....Practice will make perfect.

Women in motor soprts don't bother me at all...Poor sports bother me, no matter their gender.

But thanks for following true brain dead liberoidal form and making it about me, rather than a spoiled rotten little brat, who threw her entire team overboard so she could throw one of her patented little hissy fits.

But, but, isn't it always about you? Why whine about an incident, and why use the word, "bitch"? Make you feel superior? You're not.

Rank immaturity.

Very frustrated.

<snip>

Ever.

Sexist pig.

But, but, isn't it always about you? Why whine about an incident, and why use the word, "bitch"? Make you feel superior? You're not.
He's the Ed Schultz of message boarding.

Open wheel ain't the "big leagues" s0n. BUT, now Patrick has a full time NASCAR ride, we'll see how she does in the big leagues.

We've already seen....She gets her fire retardant thong all in a knot if anyone dares to swap paint with her.

Maybe she'd be better off taking over for Oprah.
Caint swap paint in a indy car, they fly apart at the slightest touch! Hell if the driver sneezes too hard, they fly apart! :lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back