Danica Patrick: Juvenile Whiny Bitch

They bump tire sidewalls all the time.

And they don't need to stick a restrictor plate on them to make 'em go slower, like they do on the Winnebago racing circuit.
But they gotta have wheels 3 times wider, to stick to the track. Euro-trash Go-cart racing. :lmao:

Restrictor plate is used on two tracks. But it hasn't stopped speeds from steadily increasing over the years... Track record speeds recorded this year at Talledega. NASCAR hasn't hit the Indy track yet this season. By the way, no restrictor plate used there. Just Daytona and Talledega.

I have a friend who writes for Indy Car. He says she is the BIGGEST "B" he's ever seen. He has first hand knowledge from many years of being around her.

Just because she's 'hot' the fans like her, but she's a spoiled princess.

Maybe because she's trying to 'make it' in a man's world, or because she thinks she's 'entitled' somehow to get special treatment. Funny how nothing is ever her fault though, eh? :eusa_whistle:

Being the only woman in the room doesn't make you hot ;)

Depends on what room you're in...

beer-2.jpg

She's nowhere near the driver they hype makes her out to be.

She does better on the GoDaddy commercials
Finishing fourth at Indy ain't chopped liver......It does take talent.......And many of the greats placed no better during their entire careers.
It also takes a great team, which she threw overboard last year during qualifying.

OTOH, Sarah Fisher -now retired from behind the wheel- absolutely oozes class and graciousness, even though she doesn't have the Andretti name behind her.

I have a friend who writes for Indy Car. He says she is the BIGGEST "B" he's ever seen. He has first hand knowledge from many years of being around her.

Just because she's 'hot' the fans like her, but she's a spoiled princess.

Maybe because she's trying to 'make it' in a man's world, or because she thinks she's 'entitled' somehow to get special treatment. Funny how nothing is ever her fault though, eh? :eusa_whistle:

I would tend to agree. And you can see the transition that has occured with her as she has become more famous for her looks than her driving. She had some humility when she first came on the scene. But then she began to be known more for her looks than her her racing. She wasn't even winning.

Finishing fourth at Indy ain't chopped liver......It does take talent.......And many of the greats placed no better during their entire careers.
It also takes a great team, which she threw overboard last year during qualifying.

OTOH, Sarah Fisher -now retired from behind the wheel- absolutely oozes class and graciousness, even though she doesn't have the Andretti name behind her.
Oh, I agree.....She should have saved it for the garage, instead of just going off in public like the NASCAR drivers do to their teams all the time.

Sarah Fisher does have class, as did the first lady driver at indy whose name is escaping me at this time.

It doesn't take long to figure out what she is. That is one reason I will never use GoDaddy.com
SHE SPONSORS IT!

The left turns get old in a hurry. I can look at Danica and not throw up. I think your looking for Janet Guthrie?

The left turns get old in a hurry. I can look at Danica and not throw up. I think your looking for Janet Guthrie?
Thank you!....Yes, Janet Guthrie was who I was thinking of.

Face it, Patrick has talent.......4th, and 10th ain't easy......The woman can drive........Hell, most
of the men up here who are bashing her couldn't handle the G-forces an INDY car throws for 5 miles, let alone 500!

Last edited:
For those of you who know who she is, the following is just a partial list of what Shirley Muldowney was able to accomplish during her career as a driver in drag racing. As opposed to Danica Patrick, Ms. Muldowney actually did something other than act as window dressing. The following were taken from Shirley Muldowney's official web site: www dot muldowney dot com
1971: Won the International Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Southern Nationals in Rockingham North Carolina-Nitro Funny Car Class,1977: Won the Winston world points championship, becoming the first woman in history to claim drag racing's most prestigious title,1980: Won the Winston world points championship, becoming the first person in history to claim drag racing's most prestigious title twice, 1981: AHRA world points championship, becoming the first and only woman to do so, 1982: Won the Winston world points championship, becoming the first person in history to claim drag racing's most prestigious title three times, 1989: Won the NHRA Fall Nationals in Phoenix, Arizona, 1993: Set track record at Fuji International Speedway, Fuji,Japan (5.30 elapsed time at 285 MPH), 1997: Set new IHRA speed record at 303.71 MPH, 2000: Qualified number 3 with elapsed time of 4.78. Set new MPH track record and new IHRA national record for speed at 310 MPH, 2003: Ran 6 races, including a Career Best 4.579 ET 327 MPH at Chicago's Fall Event where she advanced to the Semi-Finals.
9 Time Hall of Fame Award Inductee, including induction into the Don Garlits International Drag Racing Hall of Fame.

For those of you who know who she is, the following is just a partial list of what Shirley Muldowney was able to accomplish during her career as a driver in drag racing. As opposed to Danica Patrick, Ms. Muldowney actually did something other than act as window dressing. The following were taken from Shirley Muldowney's official web site: www dot muldowney dot com
1971: Won the International Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Southern Nationals in Rockingham North Carolina-Nitro Funny Car Class,1977: Won the Winston world points championship, becoming the first woman in history to claim drag racing's most prestigious title,1980: Won the Winston world points championship, becoming the first person in history to claim drag racing's most prestigious title twice, 1981: AHRA world points championship, becoming the first and only woman to do so, 1982: Won the Winston world points championship, becoming the first person in history to claim drag racing's most prestigious title three times, 1989: Won the NHRA Fall Nationals in Phoenix, Arizona, 1993: Set track record at Fuji International Speedway, Fuji,Japan (5.30 elapsed time at 285 MPH), 1997: Set new IHRA speed record at 303.71 MPH, 2000: Qualified number 3 with elapsed time of 4.78. Set new MPH track record and new IHRA national record for speed at 310 MPH, 2003: Ran 6 races, including a Career Best 4.579 ET 327 MPH at Chicago's Fall Event where she advanced to the Semi-Finals.
9 Time Hall of Fame Award Inductee, including induction into the Don Garlits International Drag Racing Hall of Fame.

No arguement here. I can't even watch a race in which she is competing. She thinks her sh*t don't stink. She slammed her pit crew in public and basically blames everyone for her losses, except herself.

do "many of the greats" win one 300mile race in over 6 years of competition?

one race in over 6 years , if s/he had a ball sack s/he wouldn't get even 1/30th of the media coverage, that's what's so ridiculous about the whole thing and IMO is the main thing that turns so many off. People are just sick of being force-fed her as some PR/Marketing tool.

Forum List

Back