Dangerous Incompetence

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
After incubating isis by thoughtlessly pulling every last US troop out of Iraq and creating a vacuum for the sake of a media moment; after vacillating, blustering, and drawing well-deserved ridicule for his Fonzie-esque inability to utter the words "Islamist terrorists," this dangerously incompetent 'leader' decides to publicize a supposed strategy for battling isis in every detail. This fool is not just a completely failed and inept President, he has made the world a much more dangerous place.

I hope at least some small percentage of those who have supported this mistake remember next time that voting is not just a game.

I do not think things would be much better had McCain won...likely that asshole would have gotten us into WWIII by now.

After incubating isis by thoughtlessly pulling every last US troop out of Iraq and creating a vacuum for the sake of a media moment; after vacillating, blustering, and drawing well-deserved ridicule for his Fonzie-esque inability to utter the words "Islamist terrorists," this dangerously incompetent 'leader' decides to publicize a supposed strategy for battling isis in every detail. This fool is not just a completely failed and inept President, he has made the world a much more dangerous place.

I hope at least some small percentage of those who have supported this mistake remember next time that voting is not just a game.

The Weird Mormon Robot would have fucked it up worse.

And what exactly where a residual force in Iraq that the IRaqis didn't want supposed to do to stop ISIL from forming, exactly?

Now, I know this is the revisionist history, that Iraq was just peachy-dory when Bush left and somehow, Obama fucked it up by actually following through on the withdraw plan Bush and the Iraqis had already negotiated.

Reality- ISIL happened because Maliki ignored Bush and Obama and didn't include the Sunnis in his government.

"Dangerous incompetance"

(Must be talking about a government job...) :)

No, they won't remember.

Dems will vote for Hillary, because just like it "was time for a black man", it is now "time for a woman".

That is what it will all boil down to.

Election will be determined by how many blacks can be convinced to turn out to vote for an ugly old white woman.

Townhall. Why not just quote World Nut Daily?

Here's a more balanced report.

U.S. Major Offensive Planned Against ISIS In Mosul This Spring The Two-Way NPR

You can continue to cheer on ISIS with these threads throwing your support to them or you can choose to support the USA.
I wish the incompetent one in the WH would actually support the USA. You libs seem to be the ones cheering on ISIS, I say kill them all.

You can continue to cheer on ISIS ...

No one is doing that, you dishonest fucking douche. :fu:
You certainly are doing just that.

You're a lying sack of shit, and you obviously know you can't defend this administration or you wouldn't be reduced to such blatant dishonesty, you fucking loser.
:rolleyes: Your OP is a lie. You are a lie. You get news from partisan hack sites that lie to you repeatedly. You go out of your way to criticize anyone that your partisan hack sites tell you to criticize, never even knowing that the asshole terrorists are thrilled with your behavior.

Forum List

Back