'Dangerous Hypocrisy'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1611068197235.png

Only Some Kinds of Protest Are Always 'Mostly Peaceful' | National Review

'Nuff said....

I ask a question and you prove what an ass you can be, congrats...
You asked an ignorant question to spark needless controversy because you already knew Conservatives on this board have spoken out against the Capitol violence...proving what an ASS you ARE.

I don't , what I think was stupid was doing it for Trump, now that was dumb, Trump threw them under the bus along with all those people who organized and executed it.
What on earth are you babbling about?

I know you are an anarchist who crudely ties to play both ends against the middle

so you try to trap trump voters and when I call your bluff you flip over to the opposit side

I ask a question and you prove what an ass you can be, congrats...
You asked an ignorant question to spark needless controversy because you already knew Conservatives on this board have spoken out against the Capitol violence...proving what an ASS you ARE.
I know you can't handle a discussion that doesn't involve you being belligerent for no reason... I do not know all Conservatives have spoken out against 1/6 because I see some of them still defending their actions.

I don't , what I think was stupid was doing it for Trump, now that was dumb, Trump threw them under the bus along with all those people who organized and executed it.
What on earth are you babbling about

I know you are an anarchist who crudely ties to play both ends against the middle

so you try to trap trump voters and when I call your bluff you flip over to the opposit side
You just hate Machiavellian politics don't you? Yet, I am not the OP's subject. The subject is, satire, and you are way too serious and self involved with super ego and ID issues to be here where political satire is the name of the game.....You are free to leave the joke box...

New Topics

Forum List

Back