"Danger Warning": 30+ College classmates of rising GOP Rep Madison Cawthorn, a young disabled vet, say he sexually harassed women students

He not a young disabled vet, he was in a accident as a passenger in a car, driving home from a wild weekend during summer break and sued the guy who was driving.

If Cuomo is on the chopping block he also is.

How threatening can a guy in a wheelchair be when he’s paralyzed from the waist down?

Last edited:
So he's a conspiracy theorist, qanon supporter and sexual harasser of women. He's perfect for the GOP!

Its hard to take the feminists seriously when they argue that women “deserve” the right to serve in combat when they cant even deal with a paralyzed man in a wheelchair

this should be an issue for the voterscin his district to deal with in the next election

He not a young disabled vet, he was in a accident as a passenger in a car, driving home from a wild weekend during summer break and sued the guy who was driving.

Can you post a story/proof of this?

I hate the kid, but that's a pretty big accusation to say he faked the reason for his disability.

Its hard to take the feminists seriously when they argue that women “deserve” the right to serve in combat when they cant even deal with a paralyzed man in a wheelchair

this should be an issue for the voterscin his district to deal with in the next election
Being in a wheelchair is not a free pass to harass people.

No argument there...we'll find the truth eventually, folks!

It's Buzzfeed, the same discredited propaganda machine that ran the debunked Clinton dossier

I'm sure he'll be fine.

But making up stories and the handicap is really a new low for the left.....but then again, I can't say I am all that surprised......

hope this doesn't end his career. he had such a bright future!

When the Prog elites know they are in trouble, they pull out the old playbook. Then there is of course the rape of a woman by Joe Biden, how is that going?

Can you post a story/proof of this?

I hate the kid, but that's a pretty big accusation to say he faked the reason for his disability.

Cawthorn has never claimed the reason for his paralysis was anything other than an automobile accident.

Harassing people isnt the end of the world. In a college atmosphere, how does one "sexually harass" someone anyway? Sexual harassment is exclusively a workplace issue, and also not illegal.

Harassing people isnt the end of the world. In a college atmosphere, how does one "sexually harass" someone anyway? Sexual harassment is exclusively a workplace issue, and also not illegal.
Someone defending sexual harassment. Awesome.

Forum List

Back