!! DANGER !! Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask.

DO NOT WEAR MASKS!!!
Will you remove asbestos mask free?

asbestos is captured by a .3 micron mask, a virus is .0125 microns, no mask made will stop it except a full face gas mask. These cloth masks accomplish nothing except recycling your CO2 and limiting your oxygen.

Bullshit! The CO2 passes out just as easily as you breath it in. Why are you such a dumbass? Never took chemistry in school?

I start cardiac rehab next week. Guess what is the first requirement before exercise? A mask!

Oh, now I get it, CO2 goes in and out easily, but a .0125 micron virus cell doesn't. think about what you just said. its totally illogical.

hope your rehab goes well.

The virus is contained in water droplets from your sneeze or cough and are MUCH larger than .0125 microns. Are you that stupid?

yes they are, then the water droplets evaporate and whats left????? please engage your brain before your next foolish post.
If you are breathing, they don't evaporate. In what grade did they fling you out the school house door for being a incorrigible dumbass?

it doesn't evaporate? yeah sure. water does not evaporate at 98.6 degrees???? Ok, lets say that it doesn't (even though it does) so what you have is a moist environment at your mouth and nose which is a prime breeding ground for all types of bacteria. Then after the bacteria are growing well you suck them into your lungs. Go for it if you think that makes sense.

as to my time in school, I am quite sure that my education meets or exceeds yours, add to that a lifetime of real experience and I speak from knowledge and personal experience, you probably do too but you are simply wrong on this one.

so stop the juvenile attempts at insults and discuss this like an adult.

Your breath keeps the water droplets moist. Do you have a master's degree and served for 12 years in the military as an engineer and 21 years as public school teacher? I am telling you what my doctors told be BEFORE masks were recommended
all that, and can't see the empty seats in Tulsa. pathetic liar

e.g.:
OSHA generally recommends that employers encourage workers to wear face coverings at work. Face coverings are intended to prevent wearers who have Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) without knowing it (i.e., those who are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic) from spreading potentially infectious respiratory droplets to others. This is known as source control.

This recommendation from OSHA contradicts their other recomendation that I just quoted.
Forget OSHA here's a link that helps your position a study that was started and finished before masks became a political issue You and everybody else will thank me after you read it
lol. please present the results of this study.
sauerkraut click on the fucking link
i did. no results posted, imbecile.
sauerkraut why do you lie?
you had enough time to consult your link. and present results. you failed. now you lash out and lie, coward.
Fascist I'm not holding your hand to click on the link it. No one is forcing you not to wear a mask so why are you being a fascist and wanting to force people to wear one when I've just posted a research study of the effect of long term use of mask? The study was done before masks became a political weapon
you insufferable imbecilic vegetable. read your own link. understand it. get someone to explain it to you. you obviously can't do it without help. there are no results for the study. post them if you find them. twat.
Dumbass there are links within the link that show the results of the study

Outcome Measures

Go to
sections

Primary Outcome Measures :
  1. EEG change, ABG change, change in scores of attention test, etc
Secondary Outcome Measures :
  1. symptoms wearing N95 masks

Contacts and Locations

Go to
sections

Information from the National Library of Medicine
NIH_NLM_ABRV_BLK_4.png

To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00173017
congratulations. you tried to read the content of your link. now you need to comprehend it. what are outcome measures? where are the results?
I've read through the whole study you're showing that you have not

Detailed Description:
Wearing N95 masks results in hypooxygenemia and hypercapnia which reduce working efficiency and the ability to make correct decision.
Medical staff are at increased risk of getting 'Severe acute respiratory syndrome'(SARS), and wearing N95 masks is highly recommended by experts worldwide. However, dizziness, headache, and short of breath are commonly experienced by the medical staff wearing N95 masks. The ability to make correct decision may be hampered, too. The purpose of the study was therefore to evaluate the physiological impact of N95 mask on medical staff.
holy fuck. that is the description of the purpose of the study. it is literally in the last sentence you pasted without reading. where are the results?

e.g.:
OSHA generally recommends that employers encourage workers to wear face coverings at work. Face coverings are intended to prevent wearers who have Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) without knowing it (i.e., those who are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic) from spreading potentially infectious respiratory droplets to others. This is known as source control.

This recommendation from OSHA contradicts their other recomendation that I just quoted.
Forget OSHA here's a link that helps your position a study that was started and finished before masks became a political issue You and everybody else will thank me after you read it
you had enough time to consult your link. and present results. you failed. now you lash out and lie, coward.
Fascist I'm not holding your hand to click on the link it. No one is forcing you not to wear a mask so why are you being a fascist and wanting to force people to wear one when I've just posted a research study of the effect of long term use of mask? The study was done before masks became a political weapon
you insufferable imbecilic vegetable. read your own link. understand it. get someone to explain it to you. you obviously can't do it without help. there are no results for the study. post them if you find them. twat.

Outcome Measures

Go to
sections

Contacts and Locations

Go to
sections

NIH_NLM_ABRV_BLK_4.png

To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00173017
congratulations. you tried to read the content of your link. now you need to comprehend it. what are outcome measures? where are the results?

Detailed Description:
Wearing N95 masks results in hypooxygenemia and hypercapnia which reduce working efficiency and the ability to make correct decision.
Medical staff are at increased risk of getting 'Severe acute respiratory syndrome'(SARS), and wearing N95 masks is highly recommended by experts worldwide. However, dizziness, headache, and short of breath are commonly experienced by the medical staff wearing N95 masks. The ability to make correct decision may be hampered, too. The purpose of the study was therefore to evaluate the physiological impact of N95 mask on medical staff.
holy fuck. that is the description of the purpose of the study. it is literally in the last sentence you pasted without reading. where are the results?
Dumbfuck stop babbling what you read was the description of the study results
no. complete and utter fail.

where are you getting this not complete shit from saurkraut?

ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00173017

Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : September 15, 2005
Last Update Posted : September 15, 2005
stop lying. i needed 5 minutes at most to understand the content of your link. you are still struggling. and it has been hours. look for the result rider.View attachment 359251
more babble? here you go one more time and no one is going to force you from not wearing a mask Saurkraut I suggest that you stop being a fascist nazi and trying to force your will on others
Detailed Description:
reposting the purpose of the study is not interesting at all. give up. no results of the study have been published.
braindead where exactly does it say it's the purpose of the study? BE VERY SPECIFIC

DO NOT WEAR MASKS!!!

asbestos is captured by a .3 micron mask, a virus is .0125 microns, no mask made will stop it except a full face gas mask. These cloth masks accomplish nothing except recycling your CO2 and limiting your oxygen.

Bullshit! The CO2 passes out just as easily as you breath it in. Why are you such a dumbass? Never took chemistry in school?

I start cardiac rehab next week. Guess what is the first requirement before exercise? A mask!

Oh, now I get it, CO2 goes in and out easily, but a .0125 micron virus cell doesn't. think about what you just said. its totally illogical.

The virus is contained in water droplets from your sneeze or cough and are MUCH larger than .0125 microns. Are you that stupid?

yes they are, then the water droplets evaporate and whats left????? please engage your brain before your next foolish post.
If you are breathing, they don't evaporate. In what grade did they fling you out the school house door for being a incorrigible dumbass?

it doesn't evaporate? yeah sure. water does not evaporate at 98.6 degrees???? Ok, lets say that it doesn't (even though it does) so what you have is a moist environment at your mouth and nose which is a prime breeding ground for all types of bacteria. Then after the bacteria are growing well you suck them into your lungs. Go for it if you think that makes sense.

as to my time in school, I am quite sure that my education meets or exceeds yours, add to that a lifetime of real experience and I speak from knowledge and personal experience, you probably do too but you are simply wrong on this one.

Your breath keeps the water droplets moist. Do you have a master's degree and served for 12 years in the military as an engineer and 21 years as public school teacher? I am telling you what my doctors told be BEFORE masks were recommended
all that, and can't see the empty seats in Tulsa. pathetic liar
We learned that leftists are so fearful they reserved seats at the rally and did not show up. Arizona on the other hand it didn't work

e.g.:

Outcome Measures

Go to
sections

Contacts and Locations

Go to
sections

NIH_NLM_ABRV_BLK_4.png

Detailed Description:

e.g.:

Outcome Measures

Go to
sections

Contacts and Locations

Go to
sections

NIH_NLM_ABRV_BLK_4.png

Detailed Description:

stop lying. i needed 5 minutes at most to understand the content of your link. you are still struggling. and it has been hours. look for the result rider.View attachment 359251
more babble? here you go one more time and no one is going to force you from not wearing a mask Saurkraut I suggest that you stop being a fascist nazi and trying to force your will on others
Detailed Description:
reposting the purpose of the study is not interesting at all. give up. no results of the study have been published.
braindead where exactly does it say it's the purpose of the study? BE VERY SPECIFIC
That's clear to the skilled person. now, remember the time line. you offered something. it was found wanting. you still haven't accounted for that

e.g.:

Outcome Measures

Go to
sections

Contacts and Locations

Go to
sections

NIH_NLM_ABRV_BLK_4.png

Detailed Description:

e.g.:

Outcome Measures

Go to
sections

Contacts and Locations

Go to
sections

NIH_NLM_ABRV_BLK_4.png

Detailed Description:

Detailed Description:
That's clear to the skilled person. now, remember the time line. you offered something. it was found wanting. you still haven't accounted for that
Shrub it's not my fault you lack the comprehension skills of a slug because a slug could figure it out.

LIES!!! If wearing a mask is dangerous, how have doctors and nurses survived all these years? Find ONE example of someone who has suffered serious complications from wearing a mask. This is absolute bullshit, utter nonsense, etc. Get the facts.

surgical masks are not what we are talking about. I helps if you understand what the thread is about before posting stupidly.
What masks are you talking about, then? Halloween masks?

we are talking about the various cloth masks that people are mistakenly thinking protect them and others. We are not talking about surgical masks that are worn for a short time in a sterile environment. but a lone ranger mask would probably be as effective as many of the cloth masks being used.
Oh, yeah? What testing have you done on the various types of masks?

LIES!!! If wearing a mask is dangerous, how have doctors and nurses survived all these years? Find ONE example of someone who has suffered serious complications from wearing a mask. This is absolute bullshit, utter nonsense, etc. Get the facts.

surgical masks are not what we are talking about. I helps if you understand what the thread is about before posting stupidly.

we are talking about the various cloth masks that people are mistakenly thinking protect them and others. We are not talking about surgical masks that are worn for a short time in a sterile environment. but a lone ranger mask would probably be as effective as many of the cloth masks being used.

next time you buy a mask sold commercially (at a store or on line) read the disclaimer printed on the packaging. In short it says that the mask does not protect against any virus including covid 19. their lawyers make them include that language so they dont get sued when someone wearing the mask gets the virus. You might as well put your underwear over your face,

DO NOT WEAR MASKS!!!

and you are free to believe that and wear a mask 24/7. I believe otherwise and am free to not wear one. This issue is not about masks really, its about individual freedom and the first amendment.

One final question: if your mask protects you why do others around you have to wear one to protect you? the only possible answer is that you don't believe they actually protect you..

Funny story...I was at my "gym" this morning.

I was using one of those press machines that you can put the weights one...a shoulder press machine.

The mask rule for this 'Gym' is, when you are not engaged in an active 'set' you can must have your mask on.

Now...I don't know how dear reader exercises...but i am old school...I do not fuck around...heavy and little rest...go go go...out.

Anyone ever been out of breath from exertion? Do you want to immediately don a mask?

No...you don't...because you are trying to BREATHE.

So...I finish my set..I am rearranging the weights..adding...taking away...guy comes up who works there..

"Sir, when you are not actively doing a set you need to have your mask on"

I said "ok"

I started to put the mask on...then I thought.."no...fuck this...I'm out of here...I don't need this shit anymore"

So, I remove all of the weight and walk out...without the mask on.

The same guy follows me through the gym..."You do not have your mask on as I instructed you...sir"...muffle muffle...

I couldn't understand half of what he said...because he had a fucking mask on.

I am walking away telling him "ok...have a great day...you too...thank you...have a great day"

Look I know this guy is not TRYING to break my balls...he is 'Just Doin His J-O-B'

So I am as polite as possible.

Finally I reach the door..."Sir...I am going to revoke your membership"

"Great...PLEASE DO..." Then I spelled my surname loudly...and left.

This shit is absurd...people have lost their fucking minds.
Sorry they gave you shit, but (this is for the gym owners...etc) I have been reading up on some of this "mask business " and it does show that people wearing a mask get lower concentrations of O2...People that run/do events at higher altitudes, but don't live in one, have to do what's called "altitude training" , which involves the person training to wear a MASK which will deprive them of some oxygen, in order for the individual to build up their cardio/respiratory system...,"by restricting the user's breathing, the device (mask) may improve cardio respiratory fitness ". Ok, that's all fine and dandy, if you're TRAINING for an event at a higher altitude, bottom line, it's (mask) is restricting O2 intake...
That my friend, is what they call 'Bro Science'.
Bro science guys think that by putting a oxygen restrictor on your face you can achieve the same result as an oxygen reduced atmosphere. Not the same thing...Bro.
That Shit does NOT work. That was a big fad some years ago...I would see these dickheads in the gym lifting and running with them.
Well, it's advertised and promoted like it is...
Saw an interesting video today. This guy demonstrated with a spray can of deodorant, which is to mimic a cough or sneeze, how ineffective the majority of masks are, minus the N95...it was a good demonstration I must say...

next time you buy a mask sold commercially (at a store or on line) read the disclaimer printed on the packaging. In short it says that the mask does not protect against any virus including covid 19. their lawyers make them include that language so they dont get sued when someone wearing the mask gets the virus. You might as well put your underwear over your face,
Speaking of underwear, someone mentioned their kid pointing out the ineffectiveness of masks, especially cloth masks, using farts as an example. People fart, it goes through their clothes, up into the air and people are able to smell the "poo particles" . So true! HENCE, demonstrating cloth masks ineffective! ( and this was very funny! )...Couldn't of said it better myself!

Funny story...I was at my "gym" this morning.

I was using one of those press machines that you can put the weights one...a shoulder press machine.

The mask rule for this 'Gym' is, when you are not engaged in an active 'set' you can must have your mask on.

Now...I don't know how dear reader exercises...but i am old school...I do not fuck around...heavy and little rest...go go go...out.

Anyone ever been out of breath from exertion? Do you want to immediately don a mask?

No...you don't...because you are trying to BREATHE.

So...I finish my set..I am rearranging the weights..adding...taking away...guy comes up who works there..

"Sir, when you are not actively doing a set you need to have your mask on"

I said "ok"

I started to put the mask on...then I thought.."no...fuck this...I'm out of here...I don't need this shit anymore"

So, I remove all of the weight and walk out...without the mask on.

The same guy follows me through the gym..."You do not have your mask on as I instructed you...sir"...muffle muffle...

I couldn't understand half of what he said...because he had a fucking mask on.

I am walking away telling him "ok...have a great day...you too...thank you...have a great day"

Look I know this guy is not TRYING to break my balls...he is 'Just Doin His J-O-B'

So I am as polite as possible.

Finally I reach the door..."Sir...I am going to revoke your membership"

"Great...PLEASE DO..." Then I spelled my surname loudly...and left.

This shit is absurd...people have lost their fucking minds.
Sorry they gave you shit, but (this is for the gym owners...etc) I have been reading up on some of this "mask business " and it does show that people wearing a mask get lower concentrations of O2...People that run/do events at higher altitudes, but don't live in one, have to do what's called "altitude training" , which involves the person training to wear a MASK which will deprive them of some oxygen, in order for the individual to build up their cardio/respiratory system...,"by restricting the user's breathing, the device (mask) may improve cardio respiratory fitness ". Ok, that's all fine and dandy, if you're TRAINING for an event at a higher altitude, bottom line, it's (mask) is restricting O2 intake...
That my friend, is what they call 'Bro Science'.
Bro science guys think that by putting a oxygen restrictor on your face you can achieve the same result as an oxygen reduced atmosphere. Not the same thing...Bro.
That Shit does NOT work. That was a big fad some years ago...I would see these dickheads in the gym lifting and running with them.
Well, it's advertised and promoted like it is...
Saw an interesting video today. This guy demonstrated with a spray can of deodorant, which is to mimic a cough or sneeze, how ineffective the majority of masks are, minus the N95...it was a good demonstration I must say...
Well..kinda not the same argument. Restriction masks DO restrict your breathing. However, the main point of altitude training is to increase red blood cells.
Suffocating yourself for an hour a day does not do that. You're only accomplishment...is suffocating yourself.

Your average paper mask literally does nothing but retain CO2 at levels which are unhealthy.

Unless you are in a CBRN environment of some sort, masks are just stupid.

OSHA rules exist for a reason.

It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.

I tested myself with a ppp on. You need a blood oxidation reader on your index finger. Rating are 100 and under. Think of your number as a test grade................100 is perfect..........90 good.................80...fair................60..You're getting in some trouble.

I'm always at 100.............Put the mask on.....100.....Walked up and down the steps.100....................Cut the grass..........99

Worst part of a mask is eating kielbasa and belching with it on.That could kill you.

Speaking of underwear, someone mentioned their kid pointing out the ineffectiveness of masks, especially cloth masks, using farts as an example. People fart, it goes through their clothes, up into the air and people are able to smell the "poo particles" . So true! HENCE, demonstrating cloth masks ineffective! ( and this was very funny! )...Couldn't of said it better myself!
Not really poo particles. mostly methane. Unless it is a Taco Bell fart. Then poo particles indeed.

One of our libturd posters here say they use their grannies very soiled undies as a mask. Seems to work for them and a lite snack is usually included too.

It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.

Video removed I suspect because it's false. Anyone can go to OSHA and they say masks don't hurt you. The only ones that you can get hypoxia are completely air tight masks and how many are completely air tight?

OSHA rules exist for a reason. It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.
Wow! Now the cons are touting OSHA rules. In normal times OSHA is the devil. As they get more desperate, their arguments get weirder and weirder. BTW, ever heard of a surgeon passing out from lack of oxygen. NO? Me neither.

They're are quoting false OSHA rules OSHA says no such thing.

Video removed I suspect because it's false. Anyone can go to OSHA and they say masks don't hurt you. The only ones that you can get hypoxia are completely air tight masks and how many are completely air tight?

if they are not air tight, whats the point? If your breath is leaking out the sides with every breath, you are not protecting yourself of anyone else.

the mask thing is not medical, its purely political. and its making sheep out of roughly half of americans.

New Topics

Forum List

Back