!! DANGER !! Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask.

OSHA rules exist for a reason. It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.
Wow! Now the cons are touting OSHA rules. In normal times OSHA is the devil. As they get more desperate, their arguments get weirder and weirder. BTW, ever heard of a surgeon passing out from lack of oxygen. NO? Me neither.
Surgeons are not working in strenuous situations. Funny how you do not actually try to refute osha
their not?..... doing a 2-3 hour surgery would be pretty stressful....the persons life is in your hands....
Not as stressful as a 3 hour bike ride like I do and you might be capable of watching
different types of stress.....and on a bike ride why would you wear one?....and how would i be able to watch your so called 3 hour bike ride?...
Because in some places you must wear a mask outside
if you are on a bike path with the nearest person 50 yards away and you wear one....you might be a little foolish....
I ride on paths and roads passing everyone, and I never wear a mask however others do

e.g.:
OSHA generally recommends that employers encourage workers to wear face coverings at work. Face coverings are intended to prevent wearers who have Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) without knowing it (i.e., those who are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic) from spreading potentially infectious respiratory droplets to others. This is known as source control.

except that no mask on the market has filtration small enough to stop a virus cell coming in or going out. they simply don't work, but if recycling your CO2 makes you feel safe, by all means do it.
you are not qualified. better shut up.

e.g.:
OSHA generally recommends that employers encourage workers to wear face coverings at work. Face coverings are intended to prevent wearers who have Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) without knowing it (i.e., those who are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic) from spreading potentially infectious respiratory droplets to others. This is known as source control.

except that no mask on the market has filtration small enough to stop a virus cell coming in or going out. they simply don't work, but if recycling your CO2 makes you feel safe, by all means do it.
lol

Editor's Note (June 2 at 11:30 a.m.): A paper discussed below has been retracted by the journal the Annals of Internal Medicine. The authors wrote that their statistical methods could not determine whether the findings were reliable, making the results of the small study "uninterpretable." The study had found that surgical and cotton masks do not effectively contain viral droplets containing SARS-CoV-2. Subsequent research has suggested that face masks are an effective method for containing the spread of the virus, used along with staying six feet apart from other people.

Even here in crazy California, people with breathing problems are exempt from having to wear masks.

But, of course, it is hard to prove, except in the case of obviously ill people.

e.g.:

well fine, post the study that shows your point of view.
How about OSHA, CDC, and common sense?

if you cannot make the experiment of sneezing/coughing in front of a mirror with and without a mask, and can observe a difference, then there is no help.

OSHA rules exist for a reason. It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.
Wow! Now the cons are touting OSHA rules. In normal times OSHA is the devil. As they get more desperate, their arguments get weirder and weirder. BTW, ever heard of a surgeon passing out from lack of oxygen. NO? Me neither.
Surgeons are not working in strenuous situations. Funny how you do not actually try to refute osha
their not?..... doing a 2-3 hour surgery would be pretty stressful....the persons life is in your hands....
Not as stressful as a 3 hour bike ride like I do and you might be capable of watching
different types of stress.....and on a bike ride why would you wear one?....and how would i be able to watch your so called 3 hour bike ride?...
if you are on a bike path with the nearest person 50 yards away and you wear one....you might be a little foolish....
I ride on paths and roads passing everyone, and I never wear a mask however others do
A brother of The Cog?
:beer:

RULE V

Let us pray The Prophet's Prayer:

Our hardman who art in Belgium
Eddy be thy name
Thy cobbles come, thy hands are numb
From pavé
As it isn’t heaven.

Give us this day our daily V,
And forgive us our Rule violations,
As we drop those who attack against us,
Lead us not off our line
But deliver us from Anti-V.

For thine is the big ring,
And the power, and the glory,
For Eddy and ever.

A-Merckx.

They're not?
are you going to send me to detention now?....
No, I would just appreciate your using proper word choice, lest you look like an idiot.
so in other words you are the appointed grammar cop.....gotcha....
Word choice is not grammar. It's the sign of a poor education or laziness.
either send me to detention or dont comment on what i post if i aint talking to you....because i can give a flying fuck what you think...

if you dont wear one while riding why did you mention this 3 hour bike ride you say you do?...we were talking about stress and wearing masks.....

if you dont wear one while riding why did you mention this 3 hour bike ride you say you do?...we were talking about stress and wearing masks.....
Again because retards do wear mask while working out and are damaging their lungs

e.g.:

if you cannot make the experiment of sneezing/coughing in front of a mirror with and without a mask, and can observe a difference, then there is no help.

So you’re the expert. Did you use microscope slides to make that decision?

The only time anyone should exercise while wearing a mask is if you are training to climb MT Everest.....And just the other day all of the cable news clowns had on the same Doctor...an obviously anti Trump doctor who unbelievably said that he can't think of a single health concern in wearing masks...he should have his credentials removed and his license to practice medicine revoked....when you place politics above the health and safety of your patients you are not a doctor....you are a scumbag....

e.g.:

lol

Editor's Note (June 2 at 11:30 a.m.): A paper discussed below has been retracted by the journal the Annals of Internal Medicine. The authors wrote that their statistical methods could not determine whether the findings were reliable, making the results of the small study "uninterpretable." The study had found that surgical and cotton masks do not effectively contain viral droplets containing SARS-CoV-2. Subsequent research has suggested that face masks are an effective method for containing the spread of the virus, used along with staying six feet apart from other people.
Hahaha hahaha can’t have that paper. That’s why.

They're not?
are you going to send me to detention now?....
No, I would just appreciate your using proper word choice, lest you look like an idiot.
so in other words you are the appointed grammar cop.....gotcha....
Word choice is not grammar. It's the sign of a poor education or laziness.
either send me to detention or dont comment on what i post if i aint talking to you....because i can give a flying fuck what you think...
Everyone should think you are a moron by the way you write, just to be clear. I reserve the right to correct your dumb ass when you fuck up. Deal with it!

e.g.:

playtime is over, squeeky toy.

go troll someone else.

i note again, for the record, that the OP has still not posted links to the OSHA regulations that are allegedly violated.

e.g.:

playtime is over, squeeky toy.

go troll someone else.

i note again, for the record, that the OP has still not posted links to the OSHA regulations that are allegedly violated.
Well let us know when you have credentials. Right now you’re just another person with TDS.

Again because retards do wear mask while working out and are damaging their lungs
your 3 hour bike ride without a mask has little to do with what you said about a surgeon and their stress....

Forum List

Back