!! DANGER !! Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask.

DO NOT WEAR MASKS!!!
Will you remove asbestos mask free?

asbestos is captured by a .3 micron mask, a virus is .0125 microns, no mask made will stop it except a full face gas mask. These cloth masks accomplish nothing except recycling your CO2 and limiting your oxygen.

Bullshit! The CO2 passes out just as easily as you breath it in. Why are you such a dumbass? Never took chemistry in school?

I start cardiac rehab next week. Guess what is the first requirement before exercise? A mask!

OSHA rules exist for a reason. It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.
Wow! Now the cons are touting OSHA rules. In normal times OSHA is the devil. As they get more desperate, their arguments get weirder and weirder. BTW, ever heard of a surgeon passing out from lack of oxygen. NO? Me neither.

Here's you're choices.
1) cons are correct and we should obey OSHA rules for the workplace.

2) OSHA can be overbearing at times and needs to be reigned in.

Please let us know.

DO NOT WEAR MASKS!!!

asbestos is captured by a .3 micron mask, a virus is .0125 microns, no mask made will stop it except a full face gas mask. These cloth masks accomplish nothing except recycling your CO2 and limiting your oxygen.

Bullshit! The CO2 passes out just as easily as you breath it in. Why are you such a dumbass? Never took chemistry in school?

I start cardiac rehab next week. Guess what is the first requirement before exercise? A mask!

Oh, now I get it, CO2 goes in and out easily, but a .0125 micron virus cell doesn't. think about what you just said. its totally illogical.

hope your rehab goes well.

DO NOT WEAR MASKS!!!

Oh, now I get it, CO2 goes in and out easily, but a .0125 micron virus cell doesn't. think about what you just said. its totally illogical.

The virus is contained in water droplets from your sneeze or cough and are MUCH larger than .0125 microns. Are you that stupid?

DO NOT WEAR MASKS!!!

COVID 19 is spread when droplets of moisture are expelled from a person's mouth when coughing, sneezing, or even simply breathing. While many masks being used can not fully prevent the escape of moisture droplets from entering the atmosphere, they greatly reduce the distance those droplets can travel. Hence, a sneeze that can send droplets 15 or 20 feet is reduced to a foot or two of travel. Even simple breathing hinders the droplets from travel from several feet to inches or zero.
Science and common sense are not on the side of the anti-mask crowd.

OSHA rules exist for a reason. It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.
Wow! Now the cons are touting OSHA rules. In normal times OSHA is the devil. As they get more desperate, their arguments get weirder and weirder. BTW, ever heard of a surgeon passing out from lack of oxygen. NO? Me neither.
Surgeons are not working in strenuous situations. Funny how you do not actually try to refute osha
their not?..... doing a 2-3 hour surgery would be pretty stressful....the persons life is in your hands....
They're not?
are you going to send me to detention now?....

Surgeons are not working in strenuous situations. Funny how you do not actually try to refute osha
their not?..... doing a 2-3 hour surgery would be pretty stressful....the persons life is in your hands....
Not as stressful as a 3 hour bike ride like I do and you might be capable of watching
different types of stress.....and on a bike ride why would you wear one?....and how would i be able to watch your so called 3 hour bike ride?...
Because in some places you must wear a mask outside

Wow! Now commies are shitting on OSHA?

So, can we repeal laws establishing OSHA along with all OSHA regulations, and shit can that wasteful, likely unconstitutional expansion of federal government power?
Dude. the hypocrisy of all this is exceeding limits. What does one have to do to put a mask on? Touch their face. What is it we've been told not to do, touch are faces. Can't make it up.

DO NOT WEAR MASKS!!!

The virus cell will pass through unless it is contained in a water droplet from a cough or sneeze. What is so hard for you to understand? The mask stops cough and sneeze borne viruses from getting to you and prevents you from spreading them to others.

The only thing illogical is your belief that masks do not help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The CDC says it does as well as my cardiologist and gastroenterologist. My doctors warned me to wear a mask long before anyone else was wearing them.

They're not?
No, I would just appreciate your using proper word choice, lest you look like an idiot.

Not as stressful as a 3 hour bike ride like I do and you might be capable of watching
different types of stress.....and on a bike ride why would you wear one?....and how would i be able to watch your so called 3 hour bike ride?...
Because in some places you must wear a mask outside
if you are on a bike path with the nearest person 50 yards away and you wear one....you might be a little foolish....

DO NOT WEAR MASKS!!!

The virus cell will pass through unless it is contained in a water droplet from a cough or sneeze. What is so hard for you to understand? The mask stops cough and sneeze borne viruses from getting to you and prevents you from spreading them to others.

The only thing illogical is your belief that masks do not help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The CDC says it does as well as my cardiologist and gastroenterologist. My doctors warned me to wear a mask long before anyone else was wearing them.
dude, it's really simple, people aren't sick, they're not coughing or sneezing. no water droplets nothing that would suggest contamination. BTW, one touches their face when putting a mask on. then with those hands go touch all kinds of shit. BTW, what study was done for you to be happily promoting this?

They're not?
No, I would just appreciate your using proper word choice, lest you look like an idiot.
so in other words you are the appointed grammar cop.....gotcha....

e.g.:
OSHA generally recommends that employers encourage workers to wear face coverings at work. Face coverings are intended to prevent wearers who have Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) without knowing it (i.e., those who are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic) from spreading potentially infectious respiratory droplets to others. This is known as source control.

except that no mask on the market has filtration small enough to stop a virus cell coming in or going out. they simply don't work, but if recycling your CO2 makes you feel safe, by all means do it.
you are not qualified. better shut up.

They're not?
so in other words you are the appointed grammar cop.....gotcha....
Word choice is not grammar. It's the sign of a poor education or laziness.

if you are on a bike path with the nearest person 50 yards away and you wear one....you might be a little foolish....
what's the one thing one needs while exercising? oxygen, and that genius thinks you get enough oxygen with a mask on.

e.g.:
OSHA generally recommends that employers encourage workers to wear face coverings at work. Face coverings are intended to prevent wearers who have Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) without knowing it (i.e., those who are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic) from spreading potentially infectious respiratory droplets to others. This is known as source control.

except that no mask on the market has filtration small enough to stop a virus cell coming in or going out. they simply don't work, but if recycling your CO2 makes you feel safe, by all means do it.
you are not qualified. better shut up.
well fine, post the study that shows your point of view.

Forum List

Back