*Dang Taco Benders of Mexico: (They Be So Good!)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all Jill... what the fuck is a breakfast Taco?... I've had breakfast burrito's before but what is in a breakfast Taco and where do they sell them?....
Fucking out of touch family of crooks....

A breakfast Taco is the exact same thing as a breakfast Burrito..............except it comes in a taco shell or corn tortilla wrap. They've been around for many decades, if not hundreds of years.

Every sad and embarrassing day that goes by with this fraud election thief sitting in the white house is a day wasted in progress....
We may remove this clown but we may never recover from his stolen term in office in our lifetime....

1657724067432.png

I'm in Yorba Linda, about 35 miles east of Los Angeles and these are all the rage. Every Taqueria around advertises them.
Guess I better find one and try it.... but I go to a mercado that makes the best breakfast burritos maybe they can make me a breakfast taco next time....

I don't know --- I didn't think it was comparing Hispanics to tacos. It was a graceful compliment, I thought, which doesn't seem to have been too well received, but was plainly meant well. I think it's just part of the constant effort of side A to villify side B and vice versa. Just the Midterm Madness.

Oh look at Nazi Mac lie.

The actual top story is;

Lie mac, lie - your Reich depends on you.
So you think a top story doesn't change from hour to hour.

And I didn't say "THE top story".

But I do appreciate how desperate you are in your quixotic attempt to prove me to be a liar, or whatever it is you keep trying to do.

Good stuff. As always.

Seriously, Is this all you got to complain about... There are multiple threads on this...

This Admin must be very successful if they can only complain about tacos
Nope, there are tons of threads on other issues, it's just we love to rub your nose in racism.......becasue you do it way more than us righties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!7

I merged eight threads on this topic yesterday. We don't need anymore. Considering this happened over two days ago one would think you'd assume a thread would already be here about it and you'd search for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back