Dancing with the stars

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Do you watch?

I kinda like David Arquette so far. I'm afeared he might be going home tonight.

Strangely, he reminds me of Sonny Bono. Chaz Bono doesn't ........

My early pick for the win is J.R. Martinez.

JR is a class act all the way and he can dance. The best dancer will not win because of the audience vote. Chaz is clearly the worst dancer out there and Nancy is not far behind. The athlete that was eliminated last night was great but she can't generate the phone call and that is what will win it. The show is turning into a sham.

JR is a class act all the way and he can dance. The best dancer will not win because of the audience vote. Chaz is clearly the worst dancer out there and Nancy is not far behind. The athlete that was eliminated last night was great but she can't generate the phone call and that is what will win it. The show is turning into a sham.

it was a sham a long time ago,just like Idol is......

• Banned
I kinda wish I didn't have the spectre of Nancy Grace's past controversial moments in my head as I watch her.

I kind of like her dancing.

But I'm not ready to put aside the dislike I've had for her way of doing business.

• Banned
I quit watching DWTS when the put Bristol Palin off.

I don't follow. I was still a little new to the show when Bristol was on. Had seen a coupld of seasons but not enough to really understand how disappointed people where that she made it to the final 3.

I get it now. I think she performed admirably but far from top 3 and now I would like people to put aside their politics and vote for skill ... but that's why I'm struggling over Nancy Grace. She is skilled ... but even if I were voting this year I can't see myself voting for her ........

p.s. Wow Ricki!

Last edited:
I want Hope to stay in as long as possible so I can keep watching Max.:eusa_drool: He could boss me around anytime.:D

I want Hope to stay in as long as possible so I can keep watching Max.:eusa_drool: He could boss me around anytime.:D

I hope Hope does well also. She's a wild card. Not so well known. A little rough edged.

But she has her moments.

Oh yeah, and Max is FINE.

Chaz is this season's Bristol.

He's going to be voted through for his "courage", and for politics, regardless of his skill or lack thereof.

Carrie Ann blubbers with joy over crazy-arms Chaz and says fun, graceful JR fell flat? Ai yi yi.

Last edited:
Wow. They totally changed gears last night. I wonder if the producers got too much angry email about Chaz being treated like something special regardless of how bad his dancing was.

Lacey dressed him down for coasting (and for his crazy arms) and the judge remarks were much more realistic.

America voted on skill this week! Who'da thunk it!

Chaz complained about a double standard between fat men and fat women on DWTS. That was an ugly moment.

Do you watch?

I kinda like David Arquette so far. I'm afeared he might be going home tonight.

Strangely, he reminds me of Sonny Bono. Chaz Bono doesn't ........

My early pick for the win is J.R. Martinez.
Terrell Owens just killed it!

Forum List

Back