Dana Bash asks Rick Scott about Trump's racist insult against Chao & apparent threat to Mitch: "it's never okay to be racist", Scott distances himself

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
CNN knows Rick Scott hates Mitch and feuds with him, so they tried to be wise guys and create a problem

When less than 10 people view it, it didn't really happen.

They had to fire most of the 'talent' but, persistently continue with the business model of wiping their ass on camera and showing the results to a handful of shut-ins and airport employees. God forbid, if DJT disappeared tomorrow, these shit clowns wouldn't be able to make payroll by the end of the week.

Anything about our new alliance with N. Korea? I'm eager to learn more about that when kameltoe comes up for air.

SteltOrwell.png

It must be exhausting for these orange sycophants to continually come up with new ways to avoid discussing the buffoon and maturity issues.
Trump has maturity issues. There.

Under the immature Trump, the economy grew to the point that Black unemployment was the lowest ever in the history of the Untited States. The Dems can't seem to name one piece of evidence that he is racist, except to say "racist Trump."
Maybe that's why they just join the cult and stay in their alternate universe, where it's easy and comfy.
Speaking of cult, Biden is so "mature," that he is literally demented. Demented enough to be bragging in a speech about his relationship with a twelve year old girl when he was thirty. I started to say "in spite of that, his cult still supports him," but given the way the Biden Cult keeps faciltitating pedophilia, I might better say "because of that his cult still supports him, in spite of how he has trashed our economy."

Trump has maturity issues. There.

Under the immature Trump, the economy grew to the point that Black unemployment was the lowest ever in the history of the Untited States. The Dems can't seem to name one piece of evidence that he is racist, except to say "racist Trump."

Speaking of cult, Biden is so "mature," that he is literally demented. Demented enough to be bragging in a speech about his relationship with a twelve year old girl when he was thirty. I started to say "in spite of that, his cult still supports him," but given the way the Biden Cult keeps faciltitating pedophilia, I might better say "because of that his cult still supports him, in spite of how he has trashed our economy."
You can try to divert from your cult all you'd like. I don't care.

And Trump inherited a falling unemployment rate (below), and was the beneficiary of TRILLIONS in stimulus spending, a MASSIVE budget that HE SIGNED, crashed interest rates, and a wrecked bond market. He also BEGGED the FED for MORE (below). This is my profession. I'll shove as much data down your ignorant throat as you can eat.

JYkBQXC.gif

Trump has been out of office for 20 months now and he is still the center of the left's universe. It's very amusing to watch you guys do everyting you can to distract from the current President by continuing to try and keep the attention on the previous one.

Trump has been out of office for 20 months now and he is still the center of the left's universe. It's very amusing to watch you guys do everyting you can to distract from the current President by continuing to try and keep the attention on the previous one.
Then why do Republicans still cower before him?

It's because Trump went full crazy with his last post making death threats and going full racist.

A Trump spokesman said it was “absurd” to interpret the post as a threat or call for violence, suggesting the reference to a death wish was “political” rather than literal.

“Mitch McConnell is killing the Republican Party through weakness and cowardice,” spokesman Taylor Budowich wrote in a statement. “He obviously has a political death wish for himself and Republican Party, but President Trump and the America First champions in Congress will save the Republican Party and our nation.”

Makes sense to me, but feel free to interpret every single thing that Trump says or does as evidence that he is the Evil Orange Man. The more you keep him in the news, the more likely he'll be back in the White House in 2025.

Just remind your sister dems that when that happens, they need to avoid burning and looting, please.

"Donald Trump is a racist, and he doesn't like Mitch McConnell. You don't like Mitch McConnell. Are you a racist too, or do you denounce everything Trump stands for?"

That's the kind of hard-nosed journalism that CNN is so famous for.
You put that in quotes but she didn't say any of that, you fucking liar.

You put that in quotes but she didn't say any of that, you fucking liar.
Wow. Hungover this morning are we?

There are no such thing as "snarky paraphrase marks" that I know of, so I use quote marks. Don't like? There's a little button marked ignore you should be able to find.

They don’t the lefts constant pushing of that talking point changes nothing. The more interesting question is why does the left focus more on the previous President than the current one.

Why is no Republican willing to tell Trump to STFU?

Forum List

Back