Dan Bongino Permabanned from Youtube Platform

Conservative host Dan Bongino has been permabanned from YouTube for 2020 election conspiracies among other breaches of policy.
The problem here is that this will only lead to more separation between the alternate universe and the rest of us, as these people all migrate elsewhere and the walls of their world become even thicker and more impenetrable.

For those of us who are strong advocates of freedom of expression, Trumpism has really complicated things. I won't change in my advocacy, but for fuck's sake, I have no idea how America is supposed to exist with competing realities.

Maybe these people don't want it to.

It's amazing of all the absolute shit allowed on there talking about the election being stolen is bannable.

That place is loaded with people outright lying bout facts, bad information, bat shit crazy conspiracy theories, and a whole lot of complete nonsense. But that's all fine.

Fucking Youtube Fascists

They are okay with Russia Collusions conspiracies
They are okay with all conspiracies about Trump

Youtube needs to be taken over by the government and so does Google
I don’t want them taken over by the gubmint. I just want them to lose their federal protections if they insist on censoring speech while accepting such law’s benefits.

The problem here is that this will only lead to more separation between the alternate universe and the rest of us, as these people all migrate elsewhere and the walls of their world become even thicker and more impenetrable.
As will yours

we are not banning you from the public square

libs are banning us

While we are at it...dump google too and use Microsoft edge...they have really improved edge and you can move everything over to edge from google....all your extensions and apps and favorites can all fit into edge and the video quality is better sound is better and searches are not blocked and all one sided....if you have been strictly on google you won't believe what you have been blocked from with your searches on google...its like night and day...fight back against the libtechs......

For those of us who are strong advocates of freedom of expression, Trumpism has really complicated things. I won't change in my advocacy, but for fuck's sake, I have no idea how America is supposed to exist with competing realities.

Maybe these people don't want it to.
Those people are lost. Too far gone. Just have to wait for them to die off.

Forum List

Back