Damn! This Jenner ad is AWESOME!

I never wouldathunk it - but Jenner could be just the medicine that California needs!

you want a sick crossdresser for governor.wow that says it all about you.if the choices are this sick freak over newsome,i would rather newsome stay as any sane person would.god help the entire world the day a a sicko crossdresser gets in high power.

Speaking for my friends that live in California...they would vote for ANYONE over Newsome.

They are recalling him after all.

LONG ago the Democrat (Marxist) Party of California decided that it was no longer necessary to lose elections.....or give a flying EFF about the "Will of the People"

Which is why I can all but guarantee the recall will not be allowed unless they can benefit from it by placing an even further Left Marxist in control.

I never wouldathunk it - but Jenner could be just the medicine that California needs!

you want a sick crossdresser for governor.wow that says it all about you.if the choices are this sick freak over newsome,i would rather newsome stay as any sane person would.god help the entire world the day a a sicko crossdresser gets in high power.

Speaking for my friends that live in California...they would vote for ANYONE over Newsome.

LONG ago the Democrat (Marxist) Party of California decided that it was no longer necessary to lose elections.....or give a flying EFF about the "Will of the People"

Which is why I can all but guarantee the recall will not be allowed unless they can benefit from it by placing an even further Left Marxist in control.

That wouldn’t surprise me considering democrats basically stole the presidential election and Republicans let them.

I'm not calling it "Caitlyn"...

I don't give a fuck, it's still a dude. I identify as the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere. When everyone in the country accepts that, THEN I will accept that these tranny goofballs can "identify" as shit they aren't.

Here's the thing though....

With enough lawyers, guns and money I could actually become Emperor of half the world. That is something that is actually possible.

All the doctors, medical technology and money on earth can not turn a Y chromosome into an X chromosome in a grown man. Period. Bruce Jenner will never have a period. He will never have a womb or bear a child. He will never be a "she" and is a freak of artificial causes, not even a freak of nature.

That said I hope the mother fucker becomes Gov of Commiefornia. It will show the world what an idiocracy that state is of course, but I don't believe Bruce is a marxist zealot. The fuckin freak might actually fix some shit.

Lol how do you live with being such a miserable SOB?

I don't give a fuck, it's still a dude. I identify as the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere. When everyone in the country accepts that, THEN I will accept that these tranny goofballs can "identify" as shit they aren't.

With enough lawyers, guns and money I could actually become Emperor of half the world. That is something that is actually possible.

All the doctors, medical technology and money on earth can not turn a Y chromosome into an X chromosome in a grown man. Period. Bruce Jenner will never have a period. He will never have a womb or bear a child. He will never be a "she" and is a freak of artificial causes, not even a freak of nature.

That said I hope the mother fucker becomes Gov of Commiefornia. It will show the world what an idiocracy that state is of course, but I don't believe Bruce is a marxist zealot. The fuckin freak might actually fix some shit.

it's fun--that's how

The face face not match the voice

Bruce Jenner is a freak

Indeeed. Even here in Moonbat Central Oakland, there are a lot of people who signed the recall petition.

Meh. California has normal issues. Anyone who thinks San Francisco is some kind of a cesspool hasn’t been there and doesn’t know WTF they are talking about. The biggest problem is everyone wants to live there so pricing is high. Move to Alabama if you want a cheap crappy place to live.

it's fun--that's how

To have the maturity of an 8th grader? Yeah I’m sure it is. Deep down you’re miserable though. Goddamn. Just mind your business what other people do with their own bodies lol

There is something majestically entertaining about exposing left wing hate and hypocrisy. Tim Scott gets it. He's an OREO etc. for having a working brain and using it.

The hate from the LBGTQ leftists will dwarf the black bigot hate aimed at Tim Scott. It will be infinitely more amusing than any episode of Geraldo or springer.

I can't wait.

Go Jenner go!!!!

We need some cartoonist to do a cartoon of the gov mansion surrounded by a wall of left wing sickos, the media, Hollywood, and the rest of the dem machine...

And here comes Jenner on the pole vault!!!!

USA
USA
USA

Jenner is a prism which will expose leftist hate and hypocrisy on bright rainbow colors for all to see....
I actually listened to the interview he did with Hannity, and it sounds like he would do a much better job managing commiefornia than any of the democrooks they've elected. I hope the freak wins. He's not really a moonbat. Maybe then some of the bed wetters that moved to Texas will take their asses back to San Fransicko and clean the shit up off the street.

Forum List

Back