Damn! This Jenner ad is AWESOME!

I'm not calling it "Caitlyn"...

I don't give a fuck, it's still a dude. I identify as the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere. When everyone in the country accepts that, THEN I will accept that these tranny goofballs can "identify" as shit they aren't.

Here's the thing though....

With enough lawyers, guns and money I could actually become Emperor of half the world. That is something that is actually possible.

All the doctors, medical technology and money on earth can not turn a Y chromosome into an X chromosome in a grown man. Period. Bruce Jenner will never have a period. He will never have a womb or bear a child. He will never be a "she" and is a freak of artificial causes, not even a freak of nature.

That said I hope the mother fucker becomes Gov of Commiefornia. It will show the world what an idiocracy that state is of course, but I don't believe Bruce is a marxist zealot. The fuckin freak might actually fix some shit.

The debates will be priceless

wheaties.jpg

I never wouldathunk it - but Jenner could be just the medicine that California needs!

you want a sick crossdresser for governor.wow that says it all about you.if the choices are this sick freak over newsome,i would rather newsome stay as any sane person would.god help the entire world the day a a sicko crossdresser gets in high power.

Speaking for my friends that live in California...they would vote for ANYONE over Newsome.

They are recalling him after all.

It is a good ad and she does seem to have the right idea to fix the state's mess. We'll see just how "woke" Californians are. Several LGBTQ organizations have already come out against her. If she actually starts to make any headwinds in the race you can bet the knives will come out and the supposed tolerant woke leftists will throw every nasty offensive attack at her, including her being transgendered, because at the end of the day those people are nothing more than simple hypocrites.
Or it may be that Bruce identifies as Trans because he seeks attention, which may also be why he's entered politics despite showing no previous interest or talent
Perhaps it is a sign that some people have to much money. And love the limelight. This guy has had multiple course changes in life that has been unrelated to each tapestry of time. At least on the surface.

I'm not calling it "Caitlyn"...

I don't give a fuck, it's still a dude. I identify as the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere. When everyone in the country accepts that, THEN I will accept that these tranny goofballs can "identify" as shit they aren't.

Here's the thing though....

With enough lawyers, guns and money I could actually become Emperor of half the world. That is something that is actually possible.

All the doctors, medical technology and money on earth can not turn a Y chromosome into an X chromosome in a grown man. Period. Bruce Jenner will never have a period. He will never have a womb or bear a child. He will never be a "she" and is a freak of artificial causes, not even a freak of nature.

That said I hope the mother fucker becomes Gov of Commiefornia. It will show the world what an idiocracy that state is of course, but I don't believe Bruce is a marxist zealot. The fuckin freak might actually fix some shit.

1620248354630.png

Go Bruce!

I realize the question is completely irrelevant, but what qualifications does Jenner have to be governor?

New Topics

Forum List

Back