Damn! This Jenner ad is AWESOME!

I never wouldathunk it - but Jenner could be just the medicine that California needs!

you want a sick crossdresser for governor.wow that says it all about you.if the choices are this sick freak over newsome,i would rather newsome stay as any sane person would.god help the entire world the day a a sicko crossdresser gets in high power.

It is a good ad and she does seem to have the right idea to fix the state's mess. We'll see just how "woke" Californians are. Several LGBTQ organizations have already come out against her. If she actually starts to make any headwinds in the race you can bet the knives will come out and the supposed tolerant woke leftists will throw every nasty offensive attack at her, including her being transgendered, because at the end of the day those people are nothing more than simple hypocrites.

you want a sick crossdresser for governor.wow that says it all about you.if the choices are this sick freak over newsome,i would rather newsome stay as any sane person would.god help the entire world the day a a sicko crossdresser gets in high power.

I would support anybody who has the right plans to fix the mess California is in, regardless of what they look like and how they dress. Your prejudice is an issue with you.

I never wouldathunk it - but Jenner could be just the medicine that California needs!

Why not? You wanted an old demented racist pedophile (Biden) for President

Why not? You wanted an old demented racist pedophile (Biden) for President

How do you know that's who he wanted?

you want a sick crossdresser for governor.wow that says it all about you.if the choices are this sick freak over newsome,i would rather newsome stay as any sane person would.god help the entire world the day a sicko crossdresser gets in high power.
Crossdresser? How's that? People steal a lot of clothes in California.
If a man is wearing a woman's clothes, then it's obviously not his own clothes he's wearing, but if, presumably, he bought the clothes and paid for them with his own money then they are his clothes.

But if there's a woman with a burglar in her closet, and a strange man with a fetish is wearing her clothes, then that's going to be a problem -- but I think there are a few obsessed pop culture fans who are stealing and wearing Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner's clothes.

No one should vote for this abomination. Especially since you support it.

Question:

Can Caitlin Jenner "Pole" vault like Bruce Jenner did if "IT" has no "POLE"

Especially since I support it?

Of Jeebus. I don't know for whom I am going to vote yet. Jenner's message is spot on. It's time for Normal People to be freed from the shackles of Prog-Elite tyrants in CA.

I like the message, but we need to hear specifics on HOW he plans to accomplish this. California is FUBAR right now, and it would take an enema of epic proportions to even begin fixing the problems. The state is corrupt from top to bottom. SO glad I don't live there anymore, I think it's lost.

It is a good ad and she does seem to have the right idea to fix the state's mess. We'll see just how "woke" Californians are. Several LGBTQ organizations have already come out against her. If she actually starts to make any headwinds in the race you can bet the knives will come out and the supposed tolerant woke leftists will throw every nasty offensive attack at her, including her being transgendered, because at the end of the day those people are nothing more than simple hypocrites.
Or it may be that Bruce identifies as Trans because he seeks attention, which may also be why he's entered politics despite showing no previous interest or talent

If the sick freak in a dress is freaked out by what Dem and RINO policies have done to the state of California, then it just proves the bigger freaks are the globalists and Marxists that are destroying out nation.

I would vote for her over my choices so far. Terry Mcauliffe is running again in Virginia and he is and has always been a snake in the grass. Mcauliffe-Black Face-Mcauliffe would be just to devastating a run for the rural parts of the state despite his alleged rural platform this time around.

I'm not calling it "Caitlyn"...

I don't give a fuck, it's still a dude. I identify as the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere. When everyone in the country accepts that, THEN I will accept that these tranny goofballs can "identify" as shit they aren't.

Here's the thing though....

With enough lawyers, guns and money I could actually become Emperor of half the world. That is something that is actually possible.

All the doctors, medical technology and money on earth can not turn a Y chromosome into an X chromosome in a grown man. Period. Bruce Jenner will never have a period. He will never have a womb or bear a child. He will never be a "she" and is a freak of artificial causes, not even a freak of nature.

That said I hope the mother fucker becomes Gov of Commiefornia. It will show the world what an idiocracy that state is of course, but I don't believe Bruce is a marxist zealot. The fuckin freak might actually fix some shit.

Forum List

Back