Damn the Chiefs

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Every Sunday I wear my red and get pumped for the game......but for what?

We play like a damn highschool team. Our QB sucks balls. Our running backs fumble the ball more than a kid picks his nose. Our coach is too fucking stubborn to bench poor players.

I'M SICK OF ITTTTTTTTT

Maybe the NFL will move to China and you'll have nothing to worry about.

The Redskins could be renamed the "Yellowskins". What would the Chiefs be called?

We play like a damn highschool team. Our QB sucks balls. Our running backs fumble the ball more than a kid picks his nose. Our coach is too fucking stubborn to bench poor players.

I'M SICK OF ITTTTTTTTT

You've got to admit, though, even with the fumbles, Jamaal Charles is an absolute badass. And at least this wasn't a blowout!

• Banned

I'M SICK OF ITTTTTTTTT

You've got to admit, though, even with the fumbles, Jamaal Charles is an absolute badass. And at least this wasn't a blowout!

True but we had the game won twice and fucked it up. Our play calls are too conservative. I hate to say this but I hope Cassel is out for good. I wanted him out years ago but not like this.
When the season started off so bad I was actually hopping for no wins this season so things would get shook up and we might get some top draft picks. But then again as soon as we farm some good players we auction them off for nothing.

I miss Martyball

Your QB sucks? Try being a Raider fan, every year a new coach and QB and every year they suck.

I'M SICK OF ITTTTTTTTT

You gotta look at the bright side.

I mean at least the Chiefs' fan base isn't being ridiculed today for being a bunch of classless motherfuckers cheering on a head injury to their own starting QB oh wait.....

I'M SICK OF ITTTTTTTTT

I mean at least the Chiefs' fan base isn't being ridiculed today for being a bunch of classless motherfuckers cheering on a head injury to their own starting QB oh wait.....

Thats some serious Bullshit! Cannot believe any fan base would do this.
ZERO Class!!
Players ought to come out on the field the next home game and give the fans the #1 sign.

I'M SICK OF ITTTTTTTTT

ZERO Class!!
Players ought to come out on the field the next home game and give the fans the #1 sign.

One already did.on live tv no less

I'M SICK OF ITTTTTTTTT

ZERO Class!!

the fan base is strong as ever. but there's alway a few dumb shits that give us all a black eye.

ZERO Class!!

the fan base is strong as ever. but there's alway a few dumb shits that give us all a black eye.

Sure there is always some assholes. But I have never heard in my forty years watching football a fan base cheer an injury...NEVER.

ZERO Class!!

Sure there is always some assholes. But I have never heard in my forty years watching football a fan base cheer an injury...NEVER.

I listened to the playback serval times. i heard no cheers at all. the loud cheers i heard was when Quinn came into play. if this is the worst you've seen in 40 years salute

I'M SICK OF ITTTTTTTTT

Chiefs fans are scum anyway

Cheering that their own QB got knocked out

No class

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...n-ravens-defensive-t-20121008,0,7078376.story

. “We are athletes. We are not gladiators,” Winston said, according to The Kansas City Star. “This isn’t the Roman Coliseum. People pay their hard-earned money to come in here. I believe they can boo, they can cheer, they can do whatever they want. … We’re lucky to play this game. It’s hard economic times, and they still pay the money to do this. But when somebody gets hurt … there are long-lasting ramifications to the game we play. I’ve already come to the understanding I probably won’t live as long because I play this game. And that’
"That’s the choice I’ve made. That’s the choice all of us made,” he continued. “But when you cheer somebody getting knocked out, I don’t care who it is, and it just so happened to be Matt Cassel, it’s sickening. It’s 100 percent sickening. I’ve been in some rough times on some rough teams. I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life to play football than at that moment right there.”*

Last edited:
They cheered twice. Once when he got up and walked off the field. WHICH IS THE NORM FOR AN INJURED PLAYER and once when the back up QB came in.

Enjoy the neg rightwinger

They cheered twice. Once when he got up and walked off the field. WHICH IS THE NORM FOR AN INJURED PLAYER and once when the back up QB came in.

Chief fans are scum

Glorified WWF fans

Chief fans are scum

Glorified WWF fans
Actually as most commentators freely admit KC has the most loyal fanbase. Even with consecutive loosing years they can easily fill the stadiums.

The ass that gave the interview is just a mealy mouthed overpaid jock who's ass is sore from all the rapings his team is getting and he took it out on the fans.

Truth be told if you watch the replay there was NO IMPACTA at all. Yet he claims to have been knocked out.

ZERO Class!!

You would expect home fans to cheer an injury to one of their players in some place like Philadelphia, but Kansas City?

I would be EMBARRASSED to be calling myself a Chiefs fan today. No excuse for CHEERING when your starting quarterback is laying flat on his back with a concussion.

Classless, bush league, and beyond contemptible.

Seems to me that Matt Cassel had a really good season as the Patriots quarterback back in 2008, after Brady got hurt in the first game of the season.

Makes me wonder if maybe the COACHING in Kansas City really SUCKS. I seem to recall that Cassel led the Chiefs to the playoffs a couple of years ago. Now, Cassel is getting cheered when he gets hurt.

Must be a lot of unemployed, very unhappy people in Kansas City.

You would expect home fans to cheer an injury to one of their players in some place like Philadelphia, but Kansas City?

I would be EMBARRASSED to be calling myself a Chiefs fan today. No excuse for CHEERING when your starting quarterback is laying flat on his back with a concussion.

Classless, bush league, and beyond contemptible.

Seems to me that Matt Cassel had a really good season as the Patriots quarterback back in 2008, after Brady got hurt in the first game of the season.

Makes me wonder if maybe the COACHING in Kansas City really SUCKS. I seem to recall that Cassel led the Chiefs to the playoffs a couple of years ago. Now, Cassel is getting cheered when he gets hurt.

Must be a lot of unemployed, very unhappy people in Kansas City.

More clueless posting without the facts.

Forum List

Back