Damn its cold but I am getting used to it.

I think we've hit that global cooling they claimed was going to happen back in the 70's. They had it right and jumped ship for the $$$$$

excerpt...
As it limps away, February will not be missed. With the average temperature for the month lingering around 24 degrees, some 11 degrees shy of normal by the National Weather Service’s calculation, this insult of a month looks as though it will clock in as the coldest recorded February in New York City since 1934. That is 81 years of weather. That is all the way back to the Depression, when there were so many more dire things to worry about than whether 7-Eleven had salt or whose turn it was to walk the dog.

Al, oh Al, hey Al...we need some CO² pumped in to NYC. Do you sell CO² Al?

It's noteworthy, how most deniers apparently have IQ's that hover around room temperature. They're literally to dim to understand that their own backyard isn't the world, and that weather isn't climate. It's a concept that even a slow third grader can get, but it still mystifies most deniers.

Oh, I see some of them are still repeating the denier cult myth that cooling was predicted in the 1970s. Deniers have their own cult mythology and history, and live in a reality completely separate from that of normal people. Sadly, most of them don't realize they've been bamboozled, since they've never stepped out of the denier cult anti-reality bubble. That's why they're so shocked when someone shows them the truth, and why that shock so often turns to unhinged hostility.

This shit is why other nations laugh at us.

This is why they laugh at us...before him they feared us.

7.jpg

Oh, I see some of them are still repeating the denier cult myth that cooling was predicted in the 1970s.
That's exactly what they were telling everyone then. The Great Lakes were supposed to be under permanent ice by now and there would be a worldwide food shortage. We were all going to die. Just like the stupid crap we hear from you idiots today.

Oh, I see some of them are still repeating the denier cult myth that cooling was predicted in the 1970s.
That's exactly what they were telling everyone then. The Great Lakes were supposed to be under permanent ice by now and there would be a worldwide food shortage. We were all going to die. Just like the stupid crap we hear from you idiots today.
Like the hole in the ozone that was supposed to kill us all by 1985.

Like the hole in the ozone that was supposed to kill us all by 1985.
Ah yes, I had forgotten about that one.

We are coming out of an ice age. Another Ice Age is just around the corner...geologically speaking.

It's noteworthy, how most deniers apparently have IQ's that hover around room temperature. They're literally to dim to understand that their own backyard isn't the world, and that weather isn't climate. It's a concept that even a slow third grader can get, but it still mystifies most deniers.

Oh, I see some of them are still repeating the denier cult myth that cooling was predicted in the 1970s. Deniers have their own cult mythology and history, and live in a reality completely separate from that of normal people. Sadly, most of them don't realize they've been bamboozled, since they've never stepped out of the denier cult anti-reality bubble. That's why they're so shocked when someone shows them the truth, and why that shock so often turns to unhinged hostility.
Skepticism is science. You alarmist extremists are the cult followers.
Just as with medical diagnosis, as a layman, I'm smart enough to know to get multiple opinions and weigh the options. Alarmist lefties extremists just walk lock step and condescendingly apply their own foolishness in their closeminded, sheeple pronouncements.

Figure 2. Temperatures on Friday, February 20, are more than 30°F below average across much of the eastern United States, while above-average readings extend from western Mexico north to the Arctic coastline. Image credit: ClimateReanalyzer.org/University of Maine.

earth-reanalyzer_2.20.15.jpg

On a bigger scale, the cold in the northeast hardly compares to the warmth in western North America, the Arctic, and Western Siberia and the Scandanavian countries.

Forum List

Back