Damn forum, on here all day....

Likkmee

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015
Second World
Now it's after 9 and past my bedtime. Gotta get up at 430 or so and go get my house girl since the busses are down for Korona. Shit. Wish I had someone close to help out. I'll suffer through it, I reckon:(
guapreal.jpeg

Now it's after 9 and past my bedtime. Gotta get up at 430 or so and go get my house girl since the busses are down for Korona. Shit. Wish I had someone close to help out. I'll suffer through it, I reckon:(
View attachment 316981
He-he, on the one hand, at least you HAVE this hot house girl to look forward to. On the other hand, I don't really want to know WHAT you have in THAT hand. This reminds of an OLD joke, it's probably older than both of us - "Did you hear about the blind prostitute?" "You really have to hand IT to her".......

View attachment 316981

Ya know she aint waiting on your late ass... And if you're having any trouble deciding, just call up a mod to ban you... We offer QUICKY bans... As short as an hour...:banana: Or as long as U need...

View attachment 316981

Ya know she aint waiting on your late ass... And if you're having any trouble deciding, just call up a mod to ban you... We offer QUICKY bans... As short as an hour...:banana: Or as long as U need...
COOL !Appreciated ! Too bad your only a Yahtzee and can't admin like Nacho who got the brilliant idea to add the thirty second rule to the software. Does el have a green card ?(permoso para trabajar en EEUU / #1 ?)

View attachment 316981

COOL !Appreciated ! Too bad your only a Yahtzee and can't admin like Nacho who got the brilliant idea to add the thirty second rule to the software. Does el have a green card ?(permoso para trabajar en EEUU / #1 ?)

You talking about the time Users have to edit? That was on the fix list.. Because when the new software was loaded -- for awhile, there WAS no time limit... Folks would be going back, changing what they said in 2010 and then starting the old fights all over again.. LOL....

Hope you can control your addiction to USMB.. Gonna give a like to all your posts so it's harder to withdraw from us... :dev3:

Forum List

Back