Damn A hole gave me a negative review

I can’t say because I have made too many “semi racist “ comments and i know someone will use that to destroy me
Quasar, like a lot of other members (and guests), I have noticed that you no longer discuss a "certain" subject. I am very glad that you are still allowed to discuss non-controversial subjects, such as unhappy customers.

By the way, I keep hearing a radio commercial that offers to bury negative Internet reviews and to highlight positive reviews.

Best wishes.

This afternoon I was swamped and working alone . I had a line of 12-15 for 2 hrs straight .
Then I get a negative review on Google by a sewer rat complaining I was going to slow and I took to much time
God damn genetically damaged losers who ars just welfare rats
After I closed .I stayed at work another 90 min doing paper work
Hey, try this: it costs zero dollars to do, totally painless, and could help you. On Monday prior to walking into your business, tell yourself its a good day to be alive- luckier than millions on that score alone (positive self-talk) not really saying aloud “Self, I’m going to have a good day” lol - well unless you think that might help go for it! Haha

This is a suggestion that’s been around forever, but sometimes a simple reminder can be helpful. Focus on the good things, and pretend it’s your very last week that you’ll be alive and live each day fully, like it’s your last.

People get real thirsty for an ice cream cone on a hot day!

Must have been while you were busy posting here.

I've found it helps to slip a Rorer 714 soaper into their ice cream and disguise it as a crunchie to mellow them out.
Your second point is golden lol

Thank god today was slow
That statement right there Quasar- as a business owner you’re happy that business was slow today, do I have that right? These are usually the sentiments of employees not owners, as they don’t reap the business profits but fixed wages mostly. You have options. Either break down and hire someone you don’t like, because you don’t like very many people, which would help you time wise or do something to adjust your product line to help. Maybe your product could be sold, in part, online?

Forum List

Back