Damascus Police conducts Corona Patrols

Didn't understand a word. of it.

But I know that if I had that much shit in my mouth, I'd spit it out too.

Trumpbots liked them in 2016.

How so? The only ones I know of here who gave a fuck one way or another about Syria was Hillary and Obama. They were the ones who came up with the idea of eliminating Assad and they're ultimately the ones responsible for the war that took place there.

Aside from wiping out those 200 Russian mercenaries, eliminating most of ISIS, and stationing a handful of troops to guard the Kurdish oil fields, Trump has pretty much been "hands off" there.

How so? The only ones I know of here who gave a fuck one way or another about Syria was Hillary and Obama. They were the ones who came up with the idea of eliminating Assad and they're ultimately the ones responsible for the war that took place there.

Aside from wiping out those 200 Russian mercenaries, eliminating most of ISIS, and stationing a handful of troops to guard the Kurdish oil fields, Trump has pretty much been "hands off" there.
It is what he is telling you. But he did nothing against ISIS but sent them against the Syrian army. Same shit like before. And all the shit was prepared already under Bush:

You see, it really makes no difference who is in charge.

It is what he is telling you. But he did nothing against ISIS but sent them against the Syrian army. Same shit like before. And all the shit was prepared already under Bush:

"He" doesn't tell me anything. CNN, MSNBC, BBC, FOX News, and the One America News Network tells me everything I need to know.

"He" doesn't tell me anything. CNN, MSNBC, BBC, FOX News, and the One America News Network tells me everything I need to know.
Well, then I can guess you are good informed:

Forum List

Back