***DAMAGES*** One Hot TV Series

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
starring Glenn Close, Ted Danson, William Hurt and other faboo stars. First two seasons Netflix streaming. Just ordered the following two seasons from Amazon. Top of the line drama and suspense. All reviews...5 stars. YES!! Best of the best, imo. This plot takes very little place in in a courtroom, which is one reason to stay enthralled with it. Very different type of entertainment and Close is, as usual, in top form. Great for anyone who enjoys, sex, power, and politics in high places. It's 4th season has not yet been released and I am on the waiting list, with Amazon. Amazon has great reviews, as well as Netflix, on the "can't quit watching" best TV series. This would have been an outstanding feature film, also. Wonderful and creative writers, direction and overall production.

From Netflix:

Emmy winner Glenn Close is riveting as lawyer extraordinaire Patty Hewes, whose intellect is as boundless as her morals are skimpy. With her devoted colleague, Tom Shayes (Tate Donovan), and conflicted protégé, Ellen Parsons (Rose Byrne), Patty rules the New York legal scene. Patty needs all her skills to best crooked businessman Art Frobisher (Ted Danson) and the corrupt Tobin family: Lou (Len Cariou), Joe (Campbell Scott) and Marilyn (Lily Tomlin).

Season 2:

Golden Globe winner Glenn Close returns as ruthless attorney Patty Hewes in FX's critically acclaimed legal thriller that explores the cutthroat world of high-stakes litigation in New York City. Rose Byrne (28 Weeks Later) co-stars as Ellen Parsons, once a wide-eyed associate who's now a clever, hardened attorney in her own right. Ellen's out for justice, and she may give her former mentor a run for her money.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1NvP_SEIA&feature=related]Damages - TV Series Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg0mKNweLBY]Damages Theme Song - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
starring Glenn Close, Ted Danson, William Hurt and other faboo stars. First two seasons Netflix streaming. Just ordered the following two seasons from Amazon. Top of the line drama and suspense. All reviews...5 stars. YES!! Best of the best, imo. This plot takes little place in in a courtroom.

From Netflix:

Emmy winner Glenn Close is riveting as lawyer extraordinaire Patty Hewes, whose intellect is as boundless as her morals are skimpy. With her devoted colleague, Tom Shayes (Tate Donovan), and conflicted protégé, Ellen Parsons (Rose Byrne), Patty rules the New York legal scene. Patty needs all her skills to best crooked businessman Art Frobisher (Ted Danson) and the corrupt Tobin family: Lou (Len Cariou), Joe (Campbell Scott) and Marilyn (Lily Tomlin).

Season 2:

Golden Globe winner Glenn Close returns as ruthless attorney Patty Hewes in FX's critically acclaimed legal thriller that explores the cutthroat world of high-stakes litigation in New York City. Rose Byrne (28 Weeks Later) co-stars as Ellen Parsons, once a wide-eyed associate who's now a clever, hardened attorney in her own right. Ellen's out for justice, and she may give her former mentor a run for her money.

Damages - TV Series Trailer - YouTube

Damages Theme Song - YouTube

This is an excellent series. If you like stuff like this, you may also enjoy some British series, like Judge John Deed.

starring Glenn Close, Ted Danson, William Hurt and other faboo stars. First two seasons Netflix streaming. Just ordered the following two seasons from Amazon. Top of the line drama and suspense. All reviews...5 stars. YES!! Best of the best, imo. This plot takes little place in in a courtroom.

From Netflix:

Season 2:

Damages - TV Series Trailer - YouTube

Damages Theme Song - YouTube

This is an excellent series. If you like stuff like this, you may also enjoy some British series, like Judge John Deed.

Thanks....I'll check that out, for sure.

Damages is , well, was one of the best premiers' of a series I have seen in years.. season 1 was boffo, the storyline, the flash back and forth in time, the acting. Original and very well done.

season 2 was just as good, 3? yeaa it was still very entertaining.

However, this past season?I am sorry my angel babby....but...I gotta take a apss on this one.....John Goodman as the religious nutcase CEO of a Blackwater type outfit in Afghanistan? nope, bye bye.

And, I didn't realize Direct TV (who bought the rights to the series and financed this latest season) was so full of dopes who thought you didn't need a storyline that made sense, was well written and acted ( Goodman was horrible frankly, totally miscast) but, could make $$$$$, by just bashing the US and religion. I hope they lost their shirts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back