Dallas Cop shoots man in his apartment because she walked into the wrong home?

Pfui. You are as ignorant as you are wrong on these assumptions. First, the officer reacted exactly the way she had been trained. Which is to say she did the wrong thing.

Which of course has been my point all along you idiot. Now go smoke another rock, play with yourself, and take a nap, moron. Then Monday go sign up for some English language tutoring.

Pfui. You are as ignorant as you are wrong on these assumptions. First, the officer reacted exactly the way she had been trained. Which is to say she did the wrong thing.

Which of course has been my point all along you idiot. Now go smoke another rock, play with yourself, and take a nap, moron. Then Monday go sign up for some English language tutoring.

TRAGIC MISTAKE

TRAGIC MISTAKE

Was it a mistake?

She's an officer 24/7, so you're wrong. The Dallas police has been in the local news for months over losing hundreds of officers at once, and having to hire and train new ones in a rush, and in the process they're hamstrung by having to hire according to quotas, and whether you like it or not that has a dramatic effect on quality of applicants. Her training was faulty in her reaction response, and I'm still curious as to the actual tactical situation, which hasn't come out. I don't know what color she is, I haven't seen her yet and they didn't post her pics or stated her race in news stories I've seen, the last one around 5 am this morning, but when they charged her with manslaughter it was an easy guess she was a white officer, otherwise there wouldn't be all the outcry and silly assed fake tears over this.

She just needs more training, is all. You want witch hunts and mob rule.
You don't have the slightest clue about anything I want and I've indicated to you that she's a white female, this according to the Dallas chief of police who also indicated that although they originally though that they were dealing with an officer involved shooting, they soon realized that it was not. So which one of us is wrong? Me and the chief of police or you?
A police officer walked into a man’s home — mistaking it for her own — and killed him, police say

P.s. there are almost no bad shootings...only bad criminals. She should be on paid 2 weeks leave and counseling for her traumatic experience.

I actually agree with this; she needs more time on the practice range with an instructor. If a city is going to go for the lowest denominator via low pay and crappy working conditions, it's criminal to run around prosecuting its employees for its management failures and incompetence in situations it puts these employees in via quotas and other racist hiring practices. They're prosecuting the wrong person in this case.
----------------------------------------- low pay can be remedied by some 'mordida' and i believe that lots of 'senors and senoritas' know all about 'mordida' in Dallas Texas eh Picaro .

but the Practice Range , what for , she plugged the possible boyfriend so she is a good enough shot Piccaro .

She's an officer 24/7, so you're wrong. The Dallas police has been in the local news for months over losing hundreds of officers at once, and having to hire and train new ones in a rush, and in the process they're hamstrung by having to hire according to quotas, and whether you like it or not that has a dramatic effect on quality of applicants. Her training was faulty in her reaction response, and I'm still curious as to the actual tactical situation, which hasn't come out. I don't know what color she is, I haven't seen her yet and they didn't post her pics or stated her race in news stories I've seen, the last one around 5 am this morning, but when they charged her with manslaughter it was an easy guess she was a white officer, otherwise there wouldn't be all the outcry and silly assed fake tears over this.

She just needs more training, is all. You want witch hunts and mob rule.
You don't have the slightest clue about anything I want and I've indicated to you that she's a white female, this according to the Dallas chief of police who also indicated that although they originally though that they were dealing with an officer involved shooting, they soon realized that it was not. So which one of us is wrong? Me and the chief of police or you?
A police officer walked into a man’s home — mistaking it for her own — and killed him, police say

Now you're just babbling, throwing out a strawman to cover up your stupidity and lack of reading comprehension. What you 'indicated' means nothing in the context of what I said, since I've seen no pic or any report saying what color she was. You obviously do, and since she's white you want a lynch mob and a kangaroo court to give out the verdicts you demand, is all. Like I said, she is a police officer 24/7, as is the case all over the country, actually, and whether or not she was 'on duty' has squat to do with the situation. Taht's just some stupid clueless spin you've dreamed up or are just parroting from some other bigoted source.

but the Practice Range , what for , she plugged the possible boyfriend so she is a good enough shot Piccaro .

She needs better training in situational responses and decision making, not target practice. I think the fact that the door was unlocked was an unfortunate situational issue that contributed to her thinking it was her apartment, for instance. I'm assuming the door was unlocked because her apartment key shouldn't have worked, obviously,; if it did work in that lock, then what?

Last edited:
P.s. there are almost no bad shootings...only bad criminals. She should be on paid 2 weeks leave and counseling for her traumatic experience.

I actually agree with this; she needs more time on the practice range with an instructor. If a city is going to go for the lowest denominator via low pay and crappy working conditions, it's criminal to run around prosecuting its employees for its management failures and incompetence in situations it puts these employees in via quotas and other racist hiring practices. They're prosecuting the wrong person in this case.
----------------------------------------- low pay can be remedied by some 'mordida' and i believe that lots of 'senors and senoritas' know all about 'mordida' in Dallas Texas eh Picaro .

That's just it, the city is minority run so corruption is rampant and white people have moved to the Burbs, so their tax base is shit, and the money just disappears into cronies' pockets. Higher pay would indeed attract a better pool of recruits, but given the war on police even that isn't enough any more, so what they get is a lot of gang members signing up and infiltrating these big city police depts. or political hacks. The pattern is the same everywhere; they create violent shitholes and then snivel about it as if it's somebody else's fault or something.

She needs better training in situational responses and decision making, not target practice. I think the fact that the door was unlocked was an unfortunate situational issue that contributed to her thinking it was her apartment, for instance. I'm assuming the door was unlocked because her apartment key shouldn't have worked, obviously,; if it did work in that lock, then what?

a personal anecdote------a few times in my life I did return to my apartment finding the door unlocked------in EVERY CASE the place had been burglarized. My conjecture would be that the cop suspected, FOR REASON, an INTRUDER. There are people out there eager to murder cops (my intruders were looking for anything with any level of gold content)

a personal anecdote------a few times in my life I did return to my apartment finding the door unlocked------in EVERY CASE the place had been burglarized. My conjecture would be that the cop suspected, FOR REASON, an INTRUDER. There are people out there eager to murder cops (my intruders were looking for anything with any level of gold content)

It would be a perfectly logical scenario to return home, find one's door unlocked, and conclude that there may have been a B&E, possibly still in progress. IF ONE WAS ENTERING ONE'S OWN HOUSE.

Exactly how drunk/high/fucked up do you have to be to walk into a residence that isn't your own and not notice that everything's different?

I've mistakenly started to try to enter the wrong CAR before, in a parking lot. But if I actually kept not noticing and went in there, the contents of the car would immediately tell me "this is not my car".

She should be arrested for murder.

If you or I had done this we would be in the iron bar motel tonight.
I think manslaughter would be more appropriate.

It depends on the circumstances. This hangs on the claim that she "thought she was entering her own apartment". That seems pretty damned shaky. If the circumstances (which we haven't heard) can be presented credibly then maybe...

--- was this an apartment that was, unbelievably, set up in exactly the same way hers was like a mirror image? Did they somehow hire the same decorator who just ran the same model twice? Not likely.

Were all the lights out and the resident hiding behind the couch of his own house because that's his hobby or sump'm?

Did she surprise him by walking in there, making him think she was the burglar?

And back to question one ---- did they already know each other, and is this all a story to cover up her intentional shooting of a specific person? The fact that it happened in HIS residence, not hers, is a giant screaming factor here. How do you even get into a residence that is not your own, when somebody didn't invite you in there? Doesn't each residence have its own key or code? Of course ---------- the only witness who could have told us the circumstances of whether he invited her in there .... is dead.

A woman alone would also be doing the smart thing to shoot first in such a situation as well.

Again, as a poorly trained police officer much of the blame should belong to the city; a 'civilian' woman coming home alone wouldn't be treated nearly as harshly for making a mistake. She's facing a racist lynch mob here.

It depends on the circumstances. This hangs on the claim that she "thought she was entering her own apartment". That seems pretty damned shaky. If the circumstances (which we haven't heard) can be presented credibly then maybe...

--- was this an apartment that was, unbelievably, set up in exactly the same way hers was like a mirror image? Did they somehow hire the same decorator who just ran the same model twice? Not likely.

Were all the lights out and the resident hiding behind the couch of his own house because that's his hobby or sump'm?

And back to question one ---- did they already know each other, and is this all a story to cover up her intentional shooting of a specific person? The fact that it happened in HIS residence, not hers, is a giant screaming factor here. How do you even get into a residence that is not your own, when somebody didn't invite you in there? Doesn't each residence have its own key or code? Of course ---------- the only witness who could have told us the circumstances of whether he invited her in there .... is dead.

Rubbish. Many of apts. in buildings like that one come 'furnished', and they usually all look alike, like hotel/motel rooms. Your collection of Kojack TV shows on DVD don't really apply here.

Rubbish. Many of apts. in buildings like that one come 'furnished', and they usually all look alike, like hotel/motel rooms. Your collection of Kojack TV shows on DVD don't really apply here.

I don't even have a TV and I've never watched Kojak or anything like it.
Proceed to bite my ass.

Forum List

Back