Dak TrashCott is about to be the highest paid player in the NFL

Tannehill didn't throw a lot of passes, but it was just under 24 attempts a game. He also had the highest yards per attempt in the league among quarterbacks. He had the highest QB rating among players that attempted more than 6 passes. He threw 22 TDs to only 6 picks and completed 70.3% of his passes. But I guess that's not doing anything. :dunno:

He never carried a game. Dak carried many. The running game carried every single game, and when the run didn't work, they lost... see: the playoffs. He had a good year... ONE... in his entire career. Dak hasn't had a bad season yet, in his entire career. Tannehill got paid, I think it's a waste personally. I'd pay Dak before Tannehill. I don't think they are in the same category as far as franchise quarterbacks goes.

Tannehill didn't throw a lot of passes, but it was just under 24 attempts a game. He also had the highest yards per attempt in the league among quarterbacks. He had the highest QB rating among players that attempted more than 6 passes. He threw 22 TDs to only 6 picks and completed 70.3% of his passes. But I guess that's not doing anything. :dunno:

He never carried a game. Dak carried many. The running game carried every single game, and when the run didn't work, they lost... see: the playoffs. He had a good year... ONE... in his entire career. Dak hasn't had a bad season yet, in his entire career. Tannehill got paid, I think it's a waste personally. I'd pay Dak before Tannehill. I don't think they are in the same category as far as franchise quarterbacks goes.
Fair enough. I think Tannehill was overplayed, too.

Tannehill is not nervous on 3rd and 14

Be happy the Cowboys have Prescott and not Jameis Winston. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Winston is better. He was in the redzone and endzone more than dak

If you think Winston is better, you either haven't seen much of Winston, or you aren't making any sort of reasonable assessment. Jameis Winston is the first and sole member of the 30/30 club. In his 5 years in the NFL, he has had the most turnovers of any player by a pretty wide margin. I think he's at least 12 turnovers ahead of the next closest player, maybe more.

Prescott had 1 fewer TD than Winston: 30 passing and 3 rushing for Prescott, 33 passing and 1 rushing for Winston. Prescott had 11 interceptions and 2 lost fumbles, Winston had 30 interceptions and 5 lost fumbles. Winston took 47 sacks, Prescott took 23. 1 more total touchdown does not make Winston better, not by any stretch.

If you think Winston is better, you either haven't seen much of Winston, or you aren't making any sort of reasonable assessment. Jameis Winston is the first and sole member of the 30/30 club. In his 5 years in the NFL, he has had the most turnovers of any player by a pretty wide margin. I think he's at least 12 turnovers ahead of the next closest player, maybe more.

Prescott had 1 fewer TD than Winston: 30 passing and 3 rushing for Prescott, 33 passing and 1 rushing for Winston. Prescott had 11 interceptions and 2 lost fumbles, Winston had 30 interceptions and 5 lost fumbles. Winston took 47 sacks, Prescott took 23. 1 more total touchdown does not make Winston better, not by any stretch.

30 td and 30 ints lets me know you are trying to win

Im going to the Toilet

This shit makes no fucking sense. For a mutherfucker who is nervous on 3rd and 10

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

A source on #Cowboys negotiations with QB Dak Prescott wouldn’t describe a contract resolution as close but said discussions not contentious and Prescott will emerge as highest-paid NFL player. Fact April 6 offseason start postponed is factor in that it eliminated team deadline
He doesn't deserve that kind of money, but Jerry is willing to give it to him.

Not really. Some of those interceptions Winston threw were ridiculous. He should have stayed all 4 years of college because he was not mature enough to play in the pros when he entered. That would have given Winston more time to perfect his game and ability to deal with off field life as a famous athlete. I would suggest the Steelers take him as a back up and let him sit the bench for a couple of years to learn the game and to humble himself.

That's your take? :lol:

Well, he was trying to win...and failing. I'm curious, do the NFL-record 7 pick-6's Winston threw in 2019 also say to you just that he's trying to win?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Back the day when I played football we knew one thing: THE FILM DON'T LIE. So watch this.

Well, he was trying to win...and failing. I'm curious, do the NFL-record 7 pick-6's Winston threw in 2019 also say to you just that he's trying to win?

He is not afraid to take chances and that's what I like in a QB. Dak plays like a scared BITCH and wont take a risk because he dont want to fail so he rathers play it safe and throw a 5 yd pass on 3rd and 13

He is not afraid to take chances and that's what I like in a QB. Dak plays like a scared BITCH and wont take a risk because he dont want to fail so he rathers play it safe and throw a 5 yd pass on 3rd and 13
Dak has gone to the playoffs. When you look at the film, you see Jameis made stupid decisions. Hopefully his eye surgery solves the problem of his obvious inability to properly read coverages.

Apparently Prescott plays the way his coaches want him to, as he received a hefty contract. Winston did NOT play the way his coaches wanted him to, as he was not re-signed. You should also take note that Winston remains unsigned by any team.

Im going to the Toilet

This shit makes no fucking sense. For a mutherfucker who is nervous on 3rd and 10

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

A source on #Cowboys negotiations with QB Dak Prescott wouldn’t describe a contract resolution as close but said discussions not contentious and Prescott will emerge as highest-paid NFL player. Fact April 6 offseason start postponed is factor in that it eliminated team deadline
Well, he DOES have talent and experience, so there's THAT. I'm a long suffering Bears fan, I'll trade you Trubisky for Prescott.....

If he has talent why he nervous on 3rd and 10
A LOT of QB's are nervous on 3rd and 10. Again, I'll gladly trade you Trubisky for the nervous fella.....

so you want a nervous on 3rd and 10? And wentz is never nervous on 3rd and 10
On a sport board I read threads where Wentz takes a load of criticism from posters of other cities towards posters from Philly. Wentz did not seem to do anything wrong. And is not a troublemaker. Now as an NFC East opponent to the Cowboys, Skins and Giants I could see it.

Apparently Prescott plays the way his coaches want him to, as he received a hefty contract. Winston did NOT play the way his coaches wanted him to, as he was not re-signed. You should also take note that Winston remains unsigned by any team.
Winston was a top pick. He has some pedigree. He deserves another shot. Perhaps as a back up on a team where their QB situation is not good or can change for any reason. Something must be wrong with Newton. Because if he is healthy, he deserves a starting job.

Forum List

Back