Dak TrashCott is about to be the highest paid player in the NFL

Cowboys fans are just tired of 25 years of failure under jerry jones

jones should be removed from the NFL Hall of Fame till the Cowboys win a Super Bowl

Jerry Jones has brought 3 more Superbowls to the Cowboys than some franchises have in their entire history. In addition, there is not an owner in the league I think is more passionate about winning. I wouldn't trade him for anyone. Jerry would give up his fortune for another Super Bowl... I'll support him no matter what. His heart is in the right place and it's not just about money for him, unlike many other owners.

You can say that he only got 3 Superbowls because of Jimmy.. well, guess who brought in Jimmy?

I'll also say that since Stephen Jones has been involved I think the Cowboys have had excellent drafts, personnel moves, etc... It hasn't translated to Superbowls but I think the franchise is in good order.

I'lll finish with this. If the league didn't have a salary cap like baseball, there is no doubt that the Cowboys would be the New York Yankees of the NFL. We'd be winning more and dominate all the time, but I actually prefer parity in the league so I'm glad it's not that way. But everyone would be singing a different story about Jerry and the Cowboys if it weren't.

Dak won 32 games in his first 3 seasons...4th most in NFL history....

He has won half as many play off games in his first 2 years than Romo won in 13 yrs...

But since he don't fit the golden boy image or Troy Aikman or Roger Staubach, finicky cowboy fans show us why most of the country hates the cowboys

jones should be removed from the NFL Hall of Fame till the Cowboys win a Super Bowl
Say what you want about Jerry -- he won 3 super bowls and if you are a fan of "free market" ideas -- he is one of the main reasons why we have stadiums and arenas around the country being named after corporations...which made not only the NFL but all sports leagues millions and millions of dollars......

So when you say remove him from the Hall of Fame, the people you are asking to remove him are the MAIN ONES who will tell you to go fuk yourself as they keep counting their money....
Jimmy johnson won three Super Bowls while jerry tended to the socks and jocks

Jimmies team won the last SB under a surrogate coach but it was still johnsons team
Who did Bob Kraft draft when the Patriots won their super bowls??

Jerry Jones has brought 3 more Superbowls to the Cowboys than some franchises have in their entire history. In addition, there is not an owner in the league I think is more passionate about winning. I wouldn't trade him for anyone. Jerry would give up his fortune for another Super Bowl... I'll support him no matter what. His heart is in the right place and it's not just about money for him, unlike many other owners.

You can say that he only got 3 Superbowls because of Jimmy.. well, guess who brought in Jimmy?

I'll also say that since Stephen Jones has been involved I think the Cowboys have had excellent drafts, personnel moves, etc... It hasn't translated to Superbowls but I think the franchise is in good order.

I'lll finish with this. If the league didn't have a salary cap like baseball, there is no doubt that the Cowboys would be the New York Yankees of the NFL. We'd be winning more and dominate all the time, but I actually prefer parity in the league so I'm glad it's not that way. But everyone would be singing a different story about Jerry and the Cowboys if it weren't.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion

I think jones is a very sharp businessman

but not a great football mind even though he thinks he is

Dak won 32 games in his first 3 seasons...4th most in NFL history....

He has won half as many play off games in his first 2 years than Romo won in 13 yrs...

But since he don't fit the golden boy image or Troy Aikman or Roger Staubach, finicky cowboy fans show us why most of the country hates the cowboys

Say what you want about Jerry -- he won 3 super bowls and if you are a fan of "free market" ideas -- he is one of the main reasons why we have stadiums and arenas around the country being named after corporations...which made not only the NFL but all sports leagues millions and millions of dollars......

So when you say remove him from the Hall of Fame, the people you are asking to remove him are the MAIN ONES who will tell you to go fuk yourself as they keep counting their money....
Jimmy johnson won three Super Bowls while jerry tended to the socks and jocks

Jimmies team won the last SB under a surrogate coach but it was still johnsons team
Who did Bob Kraft draft when the Patriots won their super bowls??
Bob kraft is just an owner not a football genius

but jones cannot settle for being just a moneybags owner

which unfortunately is all he really is

\

Dak is ass

fbj is just a downright moron. The type of fan that gives all Cowboys fans a bad name. Sigh.

0-7 last season when the cowboys trailed 10-0

How does that compare to the rest of the league's starting QBs?

Wentz came back and led his team to victory 3 times in 2019 when down 10 or more

Down 10 or more and down 10-0 are not the same thing. Are you saying Prescott was 0-7 when trailing by 10, or 0-7 when trailing 10-0?

\

Dak is ass

fbj is just a downright moron. The type of fan that gives all Cowboys fans a bad name. Sigh.

Wentz came back and led his team to victory 3 times in 2019 when down 10 or more

Down 10 or more and down 10-0 are not the same thing. Are you saying Prescott was 0-7 when trailing by 10, or 0-7 when trailing 10-0?

0-7 when trailing by 10

\

Dak is ass

0-7 when trailing by 10

The Cowboys sure do know how to underachieve. ;)

\

Dak is ass

0-7 when trailing by 10

The Cowboys sure do know how to underachieve. ;)

That's why I decided to start making money of it and once they fell down 10 I would make a live bet on the other team

That's why I decided to start making money of it and once they fell down 10 I would make a live bet on the other team

This just in, team up by 10 points has a higher percentage of winning. Inconceivable.

Not when Wentz, Mahomes, or Tanehill is the QB

Tanehill didn't do anything this year other than throw an average of 5 passes per game. Our running game wasn't anywhere near what the Titans had... and that isn't Dak's fault. And Tanehil didn't come back from games being down, they won by grinding and clock management. Jesus you are dense.

Tanehill didn't do anything this year other than throw an average of 5 passes per game. Our running game wasn't anywhere near what the Titans had... and that isn't Dak's fault. And Tanehil didn't come back from games being down, they won by grinding and clock management. Jesus you are dense.

well I must need eye surgery because I saw the Titans down in KC by 10 and Tanehill had to bring them back with his arm. You cant run the ball when you are losing

well I must need eye surgery because I saw the Titans down in KC by 10 and Tanehill had to bring them back with his arm. You cant run the ball when you are losing

You are basing your entire supposition off of one game that you saw? ;) I'm done with you. You are delusional beyond belief. Enjoy your time here.

You are basing your entire supposition off of one game that you saw? ;) I'm done with you. You are delusional beyond belief. Enjoy your time here.

But dak didnt do it all when down 10. Wentz did it 3 times. So why couldnt dak do it???????????????????

Tannehill didn't throw a lot of passes, but it was just under 24 attempts a game. He also had the highest yards per attempt in the league among quarterbacks. He had the highest QB rating among players that attempted more than 6 passes. He threw 22 TDs to only 6 picks and completed 70.3% of his passes. But I guess that's not doing anything. :dunno:

Tannehill didn't throw a lot of passes, but it was just under 24 attempts a game. He also had the highest yards per attempt in the league among quarterbacks. He had the highest QB rating among players that attempted more than 6 passes. He threw 22 TDs to only 6 picks and completed 70.3% of his passes. But I guess that's not doing anything. :dunno:

and dak threw for 90.000 yds and missed the playoffs

Forum List

Back