Daily Show’s Jordan Klepper digs deep into the Cyber Ninjas!

I love the tack these idiots take. They don’t REALLY believe the conspiracy theories, but since “many people are saying” they’re true (Trump) they MUST be investigated.

Beware the AntIFa carnies! :laugh2:

It's the new religion, practiced by both sides.

It's entertaining, let's you release all your anger and most importantly blame everyone but yourself for all the problems of the world.

The US, with two sides doing battle in a fantasy world they created for themselves, is suffering badly because of this. No country can solve the fantasy problems and hope that reality goes along with it.

Agreed that both sides do it, but in the age of Trump, Q, Alex Jones and much of RW media; the political right have cranked up the amplifier to ELEVEN.

Well, the left with BLM, they're taking violence to another level and justifying it at the same time. They're not solving the problems that led to the violence either.

Interesting, but I’ve heard nothing from BLM or AntiFa in eons. You? :confused-84:

The US, with two sides doing battle in a fantasy world they created for themselves, is suffering badly because of this.
What two sides are doing battle in the fantasy Klepper reported on here?

Partisan Republicans and partisan Democrats.

Perhaps you could expand on this, but certainly there are groups on both sides taking part.
So what fantasy are the Democrats contesting in this battle? The fantasy the election was not stolen?

Yeah, right.

Well, there you go, one fantasy from the right, that the election was stolen.

Also the reality that there's democracy at all. The system decides who people vote for, the system decides who is president.

people are fighting over this small issue, or that small issue that are basically meaningless, because the election is FPTP and totally not democratic in the first place.

You seem mad about something bro. What is?
One cannot possibly go though life that jaundiced - Amiwrong?
PS: What is FPTP - Something involving Toilet Papering a Former Person’s house cuz they dumped you?

So, the first half of your reply is about me, not about the topic.

The second, I mean, this is one of the major problems with people and politics. You have THE WHOLE INTERNET to learn about politics. Someone mentions something FUNDAMENTAL about the political system, and you can't be bothered to do a little search, but you can be bothered to write a crock of shit about me.

It's so fucking tiring dealing with people who have the vote, but not the desire to find out the truth. Just want to be spoon fed bullshit every day to keep you entertained.

You are dismissed.

I love the tack these idiots take. They don’t REALLY believe the conspiracy theories, but since “many people are saying” they’re true (Trump) they MUST be investigated.

It's entertaining, let's you release all your anger and most importantly blame everyone but yourself for all the problems of the world.

The US, with two sides doing battle in a fantasy world they created for themselves, is suffering badly because of this. No country can solve the fantasy problems and hope that reality goes along with it.

Agreed that both sides do it, but in the age of Trump, Q, Alex Jones and much of RW media; the political right have cranked up the amplifier to ELEVEN.

Well, the left with BLM, they're taking violence to another level and justifying it at the same time. They're not solving the problems that led to the violence either.

Interesting, but I’ve heard nothing from BLM or AntiFa in eons. You? :confused-84:

Well, maybe they're not phoning you up any more looking for sexual favors. Who knows?

Well, maybe they're not phoning you up any more looking for sexual favors. Who knows?

AntiFa should consider signing up for a “Sugar Baby” on “Secret Benefits”. I hear it endorsed by Gaetz & Greenberg!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back