Dads Doing Work

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
A dad post pictures of him doing his daughters hair but it sparks backlash with nasty bigoted, hateful remarks.

Dad Called Out for Doing Daughter's Hair | Video - ABC News

doyin-2.jpg

A dad post pictures of him doing his daughters hair but it sparks backlash with nasty bigoted, hateful remarks.

Dad Called Out for Doing Daughter's Hair | Video - ABC News

doyin-2.jpg

I am thinking what fortunate children this man is caring for. :thup: They are bonding in a special way. A family way. :thup:

The guy tutting with his fingers after the dad w/kids, was pretty awesome too. Two good stories and thanks for posting. I like all things, uplifting.

I did the same with my girls. Hell I'm the one that took care of them exclusively their first week home after being born. Did the daddy frontpack and everything. That was more than a decade ago. i thought more people had evolved since then.

I was a Mr. Mom myself. I did everything but have the kids and breast feed LOL.

Same here, my first wife and I split up when my daughter was 1 month old and I got full custody when my daughter was 6 months old..

So much for the macho man...:lol:

I did the same with my girls. Hell I'm the one that took care of them exclusively their first week home after being born. Did the daddy frontpack and everything. That was more than a decade ago. i thought more people had evolved since then.

Kudos to you and any other man who is secure enough with himself to do so. I did not do hair, because i probably would have messed it up badly, but cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping etc...absolutely.

My guess is that the haters are probably couch potatoes who don't lift a finger to help their women. Not very manly IMO. Thanks for posting.

Kudos to you and any other man who is secure enough with himself to do so. I did not do hair, because i probably would have messed it up badly, but cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping etc...absolutely.

My guess is that the haters are probably couch potatoes who don't lift a finger to help their women. Not very manly IMO. Thanks for posting.

About the hair..... Once they get old enough Dad does not do their hair the proper way!! :lol:

Forum List

Back