Daddy's Home!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
1628054187147.png

1628054227606.png

1628054267150.png

Seems like having a father in the home is a problem for white people.

No, blacks made up less than half the arrests.

You show poor math skill since while it is true twice as many whites made the crime it is a smaller portion by percentage of total population than blacks portion of their total population.

Around 250 Million whites

Around 45 Million Blacks.

You should be able to figure out the rest.

Does someone have to explain the concept of per capita to you yet again for the upteenth time?

What percent of the population are black people?
Stop using per capita as a crutch because you don't use it for anything else. Face the numbers, whites hsve the bigger one. You guys leave out chamge that would occurr when youn assume based on population percentage.

You show poor math skill since while it is true twice as many whites made the crime it is a smaller portion by percentage of total population than blacks portion of their total population.

Around 250 Million whites

Around 45 Million Blacks.

You should be able to figure out the rest.
My math skills are just fine. You guys don't make this excuse relative to SAT scotes or poverty. The are more whites taking the SAT's, more whites will have higher scores, but you don't seem to recognize that in your argument to claim black dumbness so I won't be recognizing it now. You do not get to excuse more crime because there are more of you. Because there are more of you, thete are also more avaible resources to reduce crime. So you take your math excuse and shove it, because it has no merit.

Isn't there like 120 million non Hispanic white men in the country
About 23 million black men
Wow how embarrassing for you
The same old worn out stale ass excuses. "We get to commit more crime because there are more of us."

If blacks had the same number of people as whites, which means we have the same amount of money, resources and jobs, you would not be looking at the numbers we see by whites.

My math skills are just fine. You guys don't make this excuse relative to SAT scotes or poverty. The are more whites taking the SAT's, more whites will have higher scores, but you don't seem to recognize that in your argument to claim black dumbness so I won't be recognizing it now. You do not get to excuse more crime because there are more of you. Because there are more of you, thete are also more avaible resources to reduce crime. So you take your math excuse and shove it, because it has no merit.

Yet you didn't back up your misleading claim and ignored mine by putting in a deflection attempt into something else.

Here what I didn't say in my first post that you are running at the mouth over:

Nothing about Test scores--- that was YOU bringing it up.
Nothing about saying blacks are dumb--- that was YOU bringing it up.
Nothing about making excuses for crimes--- that was YOU bringing it up.

Meanwhile you completely ignored what I posted concerning White Crime numbers:

"You show poor math skill since while it is true twice as many whites made the crime it is a smaller portion by percentage of total population than blacks portion of their total population."

What I stated was 100% factually true, that is why you are upset and deflected to other stuff.

===

You stated this in the first post a statement that is misleading:

"Seems like having a father in the home is a problem for white people."

It is a very small problem by percentage of all white fathers.

You should stop continuing this stupid argument you are making.

The same old worn out stale ass excuses. "We get to commit more crime because there are more of us."

If blacks had the same number of people as whites, which means we have the same amount of money, resources and jobs, you would not be looking at the numbers we see by whites.

I do agree that blacks, especially in large inner cities have less resources for schools and Health care than whites do, which I have known for years.

You are just making an unsupported opinion, which doesn't help anyway. Better to focus on the second rate support for black families in large mostly democrat dominated cities who by habit give whites more of the money than blacks for schools, health care and such.

Your hate against whites as this bogus thread you created shows isn't helping you here.

Stop using per capita as a crutch because you don't use it for anything else. Face the numbers, whites hsve the bigger one. You guys leave out chamge that would occurr when youn assume based on population percentage.

If Ohio and Pa both have 200 potholes on their Turnpike

And Ohio has a hundred miles of Turnpike

And Pennsylvania has five hundred miles of Turnpike

What state has better roads?

Poor kneegrow still hasnt gotten a grasp on percentages.

Forum List

Back