Dadburn it! Danica makes the Daytona 500.

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
I am not a Danica Patrick fan, not at all. She has very little talent as a stock car driver, as she has well proven over the last few days, much less the last 3 years.

Don't get me wrong, I believe women can drive racing stock cars at high levels, as good as or better than some men. Johanna Long, is, in my opinion, one of the 50 best stock car drivers in the world right now, and where is she? Driving a low funded, part time car in the Nascar xfinity series. Why? because she won't shake her booty to get a sponsor, she would rather let her driving do the talking.

It bugs me everytime I hear Larry McReynolds say that the greatest 43 drivers in the world are lined up in the Daytona 500, because anyone who knows anything at all about racing, knows that the Nascar Sprint cup series has about 10 of the greatest drivers in the world(ie. Gordon, Johnson, Stewart), and about 20 of the greatest mouthpieces in the sport(ie. M. Waltrip, Earnhardt Jr.) who are pretty decent stock car drivers, and about 10 drivers who just got lucky to be there(ie. Paul(my daddy is my sponsor) Menard, Michael(I have Pilot/Flying J in my back pocket) Annette, and so on).

I know it takes money to ride the train, and without sponsors, there are no race teams, but don't try to tell me that the greatest drivers in the world are lined up to start the Daytona 500, when the greatest drivers in Nascar are not all in the Daytona 500. Where is Chase Elliot, Darrell Wallace Jr., Eric Jones, and countless others running in Nascar? Not in the Daytona 500.

I shouldn't get so upset, hell, Larry McReynolds thinks that Tim Richmond was the second coming of Jesus Christ, instead of the murderer he actually was.(He had sex with women after he learned, he had Aids).

I would love to see the greatest 43 drivers in the world, running in Nascar, but it will never happen, and instead of pretending that these are the 43 best in the world, we should just be happy that we might have 15 or so of the top 50.

Id like to know why they are still calling them "Stock cars" when most of these cars are custom made specifically for this sport.

Anyway, Danica is being promoted because she's easy on the eyes and telegenic.

Hamlin is gonna pay at some point this season for wrecking Danica twice this week. It'll be fun to see.
remember 2 years ago, when Hamlin took out Lagano at Bristol, and Lagano wrecked him hard at California? Hamlin was out for weeks, and no-one has really picked on Lagano since then.

That is what Danica needs to do, to send a message, and gain some respect in the garage.

Hamlin is gonna pay at some point this season for wrecking Danica twice this week. It'll be fun to see.
remember 2 years ago, when Hamlin took out Lagano at Bristol, and Lagano wrecked him hard at California? Hamlin was out for weeks, and no-one has really picked on Lagano since then.

That is what Danica needs to do, to send a message, and gain some respect in the garage.

My main man Harvick might be pickin' on Joey this year. Stay tuned.

:poop:I am not a Harvick fan, but I remember when he jumped on Ricky Rudd, and Ricky was goin wipe the floor with him. I think he's all talk, and no action, unless he can push somebody from behind(Brad K).

:poop:I am not a Harvick fan, but I remember when he jumped on Ricky Rudd, and Ricky was goin wipe the floor with him. I think he's all talk, and no action, unless he can push somebody from behind(Brad K).

Well, it worked. Just ask Brad K. At least Harvick confronts the driver he's having problems with instead of letting his daddy do it!

Let's see: Joey 1 Kevin 0

and the 1 is Daytona, that's a big 1.

Let's see: Joey 1 Kevin 0

and the 1 is Daytona, that's a big 1.

Yes it is. Kevin's been there, done that......and will do again as he is in the prime of his career.

Forum List

Back