Dad Arrested For Driving 14 Yr Old Son To Commit A Murder

No, Hispanics are only white when cuck conservatives are trying to pander to them as a voting demo or if they parrot bullshit right wing talking points...

Ask Ted Cruz

1640994256187.png

Preach it, Buff Knobpolisher...

1640994304120.png

Lol @ empathy for the victims

You fragile minded dic suckers are whining about the fact I didn't mention race in a story that had nothing to do with race ...so spare me the empathy for victims bullshit....

On this very post, it's conservatives celebrating the fact that the victims were Hispanic as if it makes it better that they died

If they were white, you'd be shrieking about "white supremacy" and the need for extermination camps - like you do any time you can find Der Juden committing crimes.

Godboy you can disagree all you want, but if you intend to engage in the discussion, it would be best if you attempted to educate yourself...

"A father and his 14-year-old son have been charged with capital murder in the killings of three teenagers at a convenience store on Dec. 26, according to Garland Police Department in Texas. A fourth teenager was injured in the attack. 33-year-old Richard Acosta has been arrested in connection with the incident after turning himself in to GPD. His bond has been set at $1,000,000.

Police are now searching for 14-year-old Abel Elias Acosta, who allegedly shot and killed three teens and injured another. According to surveillance footage as described by officials, Abel exited his father's pickup truck and opened the door to the convenience store, firing his gun several times and striking the victims."

This hits particularly close to home because I use to live in Garland years ago...so I know this community well....So basically, the story is Abel, the 14 yr old kid, was retaliating for an earlier incident that he believed the teens he shot were part of...most likely he had a fight and lost.....and wanted revenge....and the Dad drove him there and most likely gave him the gun to commit the murders...I doubt a 14 yr old kid can evade police for too long without someone helping him -- which means potentially more people will be going to jail for this...but this is the way of things....and has been for awhile.....which is, all too often people believe the only way to resolve any kind of conflict is by resorting to a gun.....

Hey, no cops involved so people have to take the law into their own hands.

This is what DEFUND is all about, AND what demographic change is all about.

Turning America into a third world shit hole.

Hey Bill. Do you think your grandchildren will be asking you to tell stories about when America was whiter and it was a good place to live?

Hey, no cops involved so people have to take the law into their own hands.

This is what DEFUND is all about, AND what demographic change is all about.

Turning America into a third world shit hole.

Hey Bill. Do you think your grandchildren will be asking you to tell stories about when America was whiter and it was a good place to live?

That would involve telling the truth.

Buff doesn't do that.

Forum List

Back