DACA for The Wall

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
Is this a compromise you'd accept?

Why or why not?
I voted no! Reason. Democrats and their refusal to secure our border with a wall. It is time for democrats to do for the American people and not for illegal foreign interlopers.

If DACA means recognized status for young illegals who have PROVEN themselves to be good students and good citizens, then yes. If DACA means we keep dangling the carrot to entice parents to send their kids to our border, then no.

Nancy and Chuck already gave Trump his answer. Perhaps you missed it.

Why or why not?

If you put up your nice and shiny steel or concrete 50 foot wall, anyone with my background (and 40 years younger) would laugh at it. Putting the wall in the middle of nowhere without the other border security measures just means that when I go over or through it, I am going to make sure I do a lot of damage to it.

The problems with Steel Slats is that it rusts quickly. In 2 or 3 years, I might be able to put a car through it. And even if it's brand new, my trusty portable mini cutting torch takes about 1 minute to make a hole big enough for me to pass through. The only good news is that Steel is cheaper by far than Reinforced Cement unless you have a portable Cement Factory in your pocket. And there are places you still can't put it due to geographics. I can still go over it and under it if it's in a desert condition. The digging is easy. As for going over it, I just bring a home made collapsible ladder for getting up and a rope long enough to transverse down and a wool blanket to throw over the barbed wire. Time to go over it is less than a minute.

Then there are the problems with the Reinforced Cement walls. While this is the best of the best, it also runs up the cost into the hundreds of billions of dollars or maybe into the trillions depending how stupid you want to get in placement. Same goes for over it or under it but certainly not through it without some really serious explosives. Even an Abrams Tank will have problems knocking that puppy down.

The problem both walls have is exactly what the Multi Tiered fence has. The terrain has to cooperate. There is going to be feeder rivers to ford, canyons that need to be figured out and more. I just bring a collapsible kayak with me for the rivers and climb the canyons, there's always a place. Remember, I am old Rocky Mountain Stock and going up a small canyon wall isn't that difficult if I were 40 or more years younger. Then there are the mountains. While the others might be stopped with boots on the ground, the mountain route won't have boots on the ground. It's also the most dangerous. But I am sure that there some people from the Andes that could do it just as well as a young Rocky Mountain Stock. Those mountains will be extremely isolated and won't have walls,sensors, walls, fences or boots on the ground. Once again, you just slowed me down.

There is already 1.3 billion per year allocated for Border Security and an increase has been offered to take it to 1.6 billion. The house has the votes to do a tariff proof bill and it as it was announced today, the senate does as well. the Only reason it doesn't head straight to the floor in the Senate, the Majority Leader is blocking it. That means, as of today, the shutdown belongs to Trump and McConnel. As it stands right now, the Reps in the Senate, save one, sees 2020 as right around the corner and the longer the shutdown goes on, the more people will remember the who's and the why's. People really do have a short memory and the timing on this is about the worst thing that could happen.

I suspect that DACA will happen with or without Trumps help. And you can start to see more Veto Proof bills hitting his desk as soon as the Reps unload McConnel or Little Mitchy wizes up.

Why or why not?
That ship sailed.

NO DACA.....AND we get a wall.

Fuck the commies.

Don't give them ANYTHING!!!

Once the wall is done we can start deporting the illegals. Not so easy to come back with a wall in the way.

I already said the methods. The Wall just slows people down or makes them move to an easier location. It doesn't stop them. The only thing that really stops it is boots on the ground. All other things are just support for those boots on the ground.

Why or why not?
That ship sailed.

Fuck the commies.

Once the wall is done we can start deporting the illegals. Not so easy to come back with a wall in the way.

I already said the methods. The Wall just slows people down or makes them move to an easier location. It doesn't stop them. The only thing that really stops it is boots on the ground. All other things are just support for those boots on the ground.

Tell that to the Israelis, stopping the illegals on their tracks.

These people very low chances of ever making it back. Although I agree, there will need to be boots on the ground.

Last edited:

Why or why not?
That ship sailed.

Fuck the commies.

These people very low chances of ever making it back.

Are you suggesting we shoot on sight? It's one thing when a 3rd world country does it or one that is in a perpetual state of war like Israel but not for the United States. Even an Illegal Alien has human rights when crossing the border. Do you want to be the Supervisor that ordered that shooting? You may have stopped an Illegal from entering but at the cost of a 1st degree murder conviction.

Why or why not?
That ship sailed.

Fuck the commies.

Are you suggesting we shoot on sight? It's one thing when a 3rd world country does it or one that is in a perpetual state of war like Israel but not for the United States. Even an Illegal Alien has human rights when crossing the border. Do you want to be the Supervisor that ordered that shooting? You may have stopped an Illegal from entering but at the cost of a 1st degree murder conviction.

It's not murder driving invaders from your border.

Why or why not?
That ship sailed.

Fuck the commies.

In my opinion their rights end where our border begins. But if you must, I am sure that we can find non-lethal means that teach these criminals the lesson to never attempt that stupidity again. Have the real fire-power for armored enemies.

Why or why not?
Nope. I got a thing about being free. Not freedom. That's been sodomized, I don't believe in freedom, I call that fweedumb. But a free people never begged to be walled in by concentrated power and wealth, most especially one with a history such as ours. These for profit detainment centers can be flipped to house you as well.

DACA for the wall sans the end of chain migration was offered and flatly refused. Leftards want amnesty for illegals because they fit the profile of the majority of leftards. They are poorly educated, poorly skilled, depend on "gubermint" subsidies and believe in Marxism. Hell, you might as well tattoo "Property Of The DNC" on their foreheads.

That ship sailed.

Fuck the commies.

It's not murder driving invaders from your border.

Oh, the courts will see it as murder. It's one thing to arrest them and let "Due Process" run it's course but another to shoot them on sight. That is premeditated Murder. Do it in Texas and you may get the Death Penalty. So it in Arizona, you get a medal and then the death penalty.

Forum List

Back