Da GUV LIED WE DIED! 9/11 Intentional Destruction PROVEN!

Ok. Let's see you link to where the government called it a conspiracy theory.
Post it now it admit that is a lie.

Common sense is not that common amongst conspiracy theorists. Suddenly all of you are construction engineers and explosive experts.
Do you think rational human beings will accept that?
Why would the government want to kill 3500 people? Use your common sense to answer that.
Please. Stop your folly with reality. It's not a good look.
You're obviously uneducated about it so your vague statements don't mean very much here.
Next.

You're obviously uneducated about it so your vague statements don't mean very much here.
Next.
I'll say you have no evidence the government said what you said. You fabricated it to substantiate your conspiracy theory yet it's me who is uneducated????
Concentrate on not posting lies if you want to appear a little bit educated.

Whenever the government calls something a conspiracy theory then I like investigating on my own .

Although in the case of 911 anyone with two eyes and a little bit of common sense knows all three towers wouldn't have fallen the way they did, without help.
Everyone with reasonable intelligence knows otherwsie.

You do not have one speck of evidence of controlled demolition and you never have. Nothing suggests the towers should have fallen differently.

Conspiracy theorists and their followers like you are absolutely stupid fucking people'

You claims have all been disproven like that shit head Kokomo has had his claims disproven.

You do not investigate at all you simply cherry pick whatever video you find that tells you what you wish to hear.

WOW! LOOK AT NAZI THE FELCHING BUTT HURT LYING TROLL!
166 posts not one flunky debunker addressed the OP!
2 DIGIT IQ LOSERS! GETTING GRAY WAITING HERE!
NIST LIED! FEA+FORENSICS PROVES WTC7 WAS DEMOLISHED! LOOK!

Figure-4.16-Hypothetical-Failure-of-Columns-76-to-81--UAF-WTC-7-Draft-Report_part1_2.gif

https://files.wtc7report.org/file/p...ollapse-of-World-Trade-Center-7-March2020.pdf

tE54mlb.jpeg

N7R3s00.jpeg

4.7 Summary and Conclusion

In summary, several findings were made from the analyses above:

1.Columns 79, 80, and 81 did not fail at the lower floors of the building. Instead, they needed to have failed at the upper floors of the building all the way to the penthouse. Yet there were no documented fires above Floor 30.

Therefore, fire did not cause the collapse of Columns 79, 80, and 81nor the collapse of the east penthouse.

2.The hypothetical failure of Columns 79, 80, and 81 —the three eastern most core columns —would not trigger a horizontal progression of core column failures. 110

Therefore, the hypotheses of NIST, Arup/Nordenson, and Weidlinger that the buckling of Column 79 would trigger a progressive collapse of the entire building are invalid, and the collapse of Columns 79, 80, and 81 high in the building was a separate and distinct event.

3.Even if we assume the failure of Columns 79, 80, and 81 could lead to the failure of the next row of core columns, the hypothetical failure of Columns 76 to 81 would overload the exterior columns around the southeast corner of the building, rather than overloading the next row of core columns to the west, which would result in the building tipping to the southeast and notina straight-down collapse.

4.The simultaneous failure of all core columns over 8 stories followed 1.3seconds later by the simultaneous failure of all exterior columns over 8 stories produces almost exactly the behavior observed in videos of the collapse.

The collapse could have started at various floors starting at Floor 16 and below and produced the same behavior.It is our conclusion that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of all columns in the building and not a progressive collapse involving the sequential failure of columns throughout the building.Despite simulating a number of hypothetical scenarios, we were unable to identify any progressive sequence of failures that could have taken place on September 11, 2001, and caused a total collapse of the building, let alone the observed straight-down collapse with approximately 2.5 seconds of free fall and minimal differential movement of the exterior.

Last week, AE911Truth, along with researchers at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, released the draft report of a four-year computer modeling study of the tower’s collapse. “The report confirms what most Americans suspect when they see the collapse,” said Walter. “Building 7 did not come down from fires.”

WHAT DID NIST SAY:

Diagram 1-Typical WTC 7 floor showing locations of columns (numbered). The buckling of Column 79 was the initiating event that led to the collapse of WTC 7. The buckling resulted from fire-induced damage to floors around column 79, failure of the girder between Columns 79 and 44, and cascading floor failures.

1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)

Thermite is a combination of aluminum powder and a metal oxide that releases a tremendous amount of heat when ignited. It is typically used to weld railroad rails together by melting a small quantity of steel and pouring the melted steel into a form between the two rails.

To apply thermite to a large steel column, approximately 0.13 lb of thermite would be needed to heat and melt each pound of steel. For a steel column that weighs approximately 1,000 lbs. per foot, at least 100 lbs. of thermite would need to be placed around the column, ignited, and remain in contact with the vertical steel surface as the thermite reaction took place. This is for one column . presumably, more than one column would have been prepared with thermite, if this approach were to be used.

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation
Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation (09/17/2010, ARCHIVE, incorporated into

www.nist.gov

www.nist.gov

After viewing video footage of the controversial building collapse from four different angles, 52% of Americans who participated in the survey are either sure or suspect it was caused by a controlled demolition

We get it nazi, you are all butthurt, maybe its time to switch to a different lube?

Trolling and lying wont fix your sore asshole. Maybe this site will be able to help you and your buddies get sorely needed relief...... The gay sex guide to lube

yep all these shills from Langley do is deflect knowing they cant stand toe to toe in a debate.

awe still in pain from the last time you got your ass handed to you.

0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

Everyone on the board knows you are the village idiot and you got loose again.

Finite element analysis used in the revaluation is 20,000 light years beyond your comprehension, sorry, I know it hurts, Youll be ok. Just apply the buttcream twice daily, go to bed early and use your pacifier, you'll be fine in the morning.
He gets his ass handed to him all the time. He always supports the government’s lies. In fact, amazingly, he STILL believes Oswald acted alone.

My guess is he’s Allen Dulles’ grandson.

He gets his ass handed to him all the time. He always supports the government’s lies. In fact, amazingly, he STILL believes Oswald acted alone.

My guess is he’s Allen Dulles’ grandson.
I know it and you know it boy

You lose every argument.

I do not support government lies I prove you are a liar

New Topics

Forum List

Back