D.C. Police just like the Taliban

So although the police did seemingly acted stupidly what you get out of that story is the police are like the Teliban?

Nothing about her being born to an abusive crack head mother to a father unknown.

Nothing about the people who lovingly adopted the twins perhaps saving her life.

Nothing about the culture that makes this type of shit that happened to her so frequent it is hard to act surprised.

Nothing about the trash that would rape a young girl, consensual or not.

Nothing about her being mentally unstable to the point where it would be hard to believe anything she said.

I think what I get out of this story is that she is really lucky two great people adopted her and fought until justice, MAY be served, how ever that turns out. Those people should get a medal.

She lied about the identity of one of her attackers.

I can hardly be surprised that a right-winger would defend the rapists.
Nobody's defending the rapists and you know it, flamer.

Either that or you are defending the worthless pigs who tricked a raped child into falsely incriminating herself. But no reasonable person would ever do that, so...

Either that or you are defending the worthless pigs who tricked a raped child into falsely incriminating herself. But no reasonable person would ever do that, so...
Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

So although the police did seemingly acted stupidly what you get out of that story is the police are like the Teliban?

Nothing about her being born to an abusive crack head mother to a father unknown.

Nothing about the people who lovingly adopted the twins perhaps saving her life.

Nothing about the culture that makes this type of shit that happened to her so frequent it is hard to act surprised.

Nothing about her being mentally unstable to the point where it would be hard to believe anything she said.

I think what I get out of this story is that she is really lucky two great people adopted her and fought until justice, MAY be served, how ever that turns out. Those people should get a medal.

Well, this section is called Law and Justice. So I tried to keep it on topic.

It may sound ridiculous, but it is what police do with minor suspects all the time. There isn't anything unexpected about that part. The acting like America's enemies part is what is newsworthy.

It may sound ridiculous, but it is what police do with minor suspects all the time. There isn't anything unexpected about that part. The acting like America's enemies part is what is newsworthy.
That's just your opinion.

Actually, it is a widely acknowledged fact:

Explaining Juvenile False Confessions Adolescent Development and Police Interrogation Christine Scott-Hayward - Academia.edu

False Confessions

you picked the section. And if your topic is that police act like the Teliban then you missed it with this thread. Lots of thing could have been said about this situation, you choose attack.

Explaining Juvenile False Confessions Adolescent Development and Police Interrogation Christine Scott-Hayward - Academia.edu

False Confessions
Did she deny the fact that she lied about one of her attackers?

you picked the section. And if your topic is that police act like the Teliban then you missed it with this thread. Lots of thing could have been said about this situation, you choose attack.

Punishing rape victims without regard for any civil law is what islamists do. It is also what the D.C. Police do. So they are comparable.

It troubles me that anyone would defend anyone who abuses rape victims. More disgusting yet when it is the very people who are supposed to seek justice for her instead.

False Confessions
Did she deny the fact that she lied about one of her attackers?

She was a traumatized little girl. The police took advantage of her, so they could be lazy and not investigate further. There isn't ANYTHING that excuses that. I have to wonder at the motives of anyone that seeks to make rape unreportable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back