D.C. Cesspool of Corruption and Liars, Kinda says it all..........

but the system is set up to encourage senority and such....the control the committees..which use to matter when a bill was properly passed...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJL2Uuv-oQ]YouTube - Schoolhouse Rock- How a Bill Becomes a Law[/ame]

a reminder of how it should be done~

but the system is set up to encourage senority and such....the control the committees..which use to matter when a bill was properly passed...

YouTube - Schoolhouse Rock- How a Bill Becomes a Law

a reminder of how it should be done~

The Congressional Progressive Caucus (CPC) is the largest caucus within the Democratic caucus in the United States Congress with 83 declared members, and works to advance progressive issues and positions.[1]
The CPC was founded in 1991 and currently has more than 80 members. The Caucus is co-chaired by Representatives Raúl Grijalva (D-AZ) and Lynn Woolsey (D-CA). Of the 20 standing committees of the House, 11 are chaired by members of the CPC

Congressional Progressive Caucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Impeach Obama Billboard.......

Oshkosh billboard now targets career politicians | fdlreporter.com | Fond du Lac Reporter

It's most of them, on all sides of the political spectrum. What do ya's think?

There is no 'impeach Obama' billboard...not anymore :razz: Looks like someone came to their senses and realized that you can't impeach someone simply because you don't agree with them.

As for voting out all 'career politicians'. Wisconsinites, like people in every congressional region, keep sending 'their career politican' back to DC. So, when a state kicks out all of it's federal career politicians, let me know and I'll pay attention. But don't ask anyone to pay attention to people practicing 'Do as I say and not as I do.'

Impeach Obama Billboard.......

Oshkosh billboard now targets career politicians | fdlreporter.com | Fond du Lac Reporter

It's most of them, on all sides of the political spectrum. What do ya's think?

There is no 'impeach Obama' billboard...not anymore :razz: Looks like someone came to their senses and realized that you can't impeach someone simply because you don't agree with them.

As for voting out all 'career politicians'. Wisconsinites, like people in every congressional region, keep sending 'their career politican' back to DC. So, when a state kicks out all of it's federal career politicians, let me know and I'll pay attention. But don't ask anyone to pay attention to people practicing 'Do as I say and not as I do.'

If you read the story, you would see that an anonymous client has rented the board for six months. Rather than 'coming to their senses', I suspect it is more likely that they have a series of messages they intend to put up on the board until their contract ends.

Personally, I think it's fabulous and I'd like to congratulate whoever it is that's behind it.

10% approval rating says a lot too. Career politicians have been a disaster for this nation. Term Limits could only help at this point.

Forum List

Back