D.A in Ahmaud Arbery indicted

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
First the police and EMT's that murdered Elijah McClain were indicted now the D.A. who oversaw the Ahmaud Arbery case has been indicted.

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Former Brunswick District Attorney Jackie Johnson now faces criminal charges related to the investigation into Ahmaud Arbery‘s death.

Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr announced the indictment Thursday, charging Johnson with violation of oath of public officer, a felony, and obstruction of a police officer.

If convicted, Johnson could face one to five years for violation of oath and up to 12 months for the misdemeanor obstruction charge.

Ex-Brunswick DA indicted over handling of Ahmaud Arbery death

As some of have long argued the incestuous relationship between the local D.A. investigating local police officers has to stop.

Good! Thank goodness for folks like Chris Carr to take over this case and bring these folks to justice

I was waiting for this. There was too much horsing around until the video surfaced and the GBI took over. Arbery appears to have jogged straight into an ambush, yet the local cops and officials did nothing. The McMichaels should have been arrested on the spot. I knew that there was something hinky going on.

Down there you only got two flavors of crackas, Saltine or Ritz.
Well...that's just a bit racist of ya---perhaps..assuming if you care abut the moral and ethical high road..you might trim that a bit.
Or not...up to you, I guess. It might surprise you to find that many, many 'Crackers' are trying to do the right thing..despite shade being thrown on them from every direction.

Forum List

Back