Cyclonus*

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
I'd like to sign off with this concept story about a very interesting fictional Transformers (Hasbro/Marvel) robot named Cyclonus, who represents both dystopia and dogma...something to consider for our modern era of great diets! Thanks for reading,

====

A mysterious A.I. robot from the planet Cybertron was roaming around the universe creating new forms of piracy and antisocial terrorism and warlike thinking. This jet-fighter robot was named Cyclonus, and he symbolized a pure rationality regarding the accessibility of mischief and malice and the tangibility of both angst and rage. Cyclonus was considered a very cool customer and a robot with a precise Machiavellian way of conceptualizing action and intrigue. It was doubted whether there was any way to challenge the thinking of such a defiant robot.

agus23.jpg

Fortunately, a heroic space-pilot robot, also from the planet Cybertron, volunteered himself to challenge this mighty and subversive A.I. robot Cyclonus. This heroic challenger was named Agus, and he believed in the formal and traditionals structuralism behind honoring traditions and governance and how they contributed to ideas about liberty and democratic republics. Agus was a proponent of both free thinking and rational teamwork. Ironically, he was also a master thief and sharp-shooter, skilled in the arts and aesthetics of infiltration and aiming, which is what also enhanced his space-pilot evasion and tracking skills. Agus was also considered an ace chess player, able to create dynamic methods of strategic gameplay designed to unnerve a mighty opponent's sense of presence-based arrogance or control. That's why Agus was given the chance to challenge the robot Cyclonus, perhaps in some kind of chess resembling activity or debate.

agus21.jpg

CYCLONUS: You dare challenge a terrorist like me, Agus?
AGUS: I'm a curious space-pilot daring enough to stand against you, Cyclonus!
CYCLONUS: What's your plan?
AGUS: Well, I propose we have a hashed out debate about philosophy.
CYCLONUS: Fine.
AGUS: I can see that you're a fine messenger of Machiavellian dogma.
CYCLONUS: I care about the absolute accessibility of raw ambition.
AGUS: You're an advocate of terrorism and mischief?
CYCLONUS: I pomote the willfull attainability of subversive thinking.
AGUS: What're you defying if your challenge is purely symbolic?
CYCLONUS: Perhaps I'm an advocate of pure leviathan or chaos!
AGUS: Perhaps that's true, but are you essentially denying the functionality of governance?
CYCLONUS: What's so pure about governance if, say, capitalism can promote undeniable indulgences?
AGUS: Governance helps us establish rules of engagement between competing parties!
CYCLONUS: If you and I played chess and always arrived at stalemates, who'd still be fascinated?
AGUS: While it's true that a chess-stalemate is rather cold and impersonal, it also symbolizes agreements!
CYCLONUS: What would be this agreement we arrive at if our stalemate is inevitable, Agus?
AGUS: We may consider the profit of agreeing that our engagement is rather...stable.
CYCLONUS: I see what you mean; we'd regularly consider our engagement as reflective of polarity.
AGUS: Isn't polarity a contrasting thought or concept to your promotion of raw subversion?
CYCLONUS: I suppose there can be a conceptualization of polarity in systems of great maximums.
AGUS: It seems to me that banks and federalism can construct systems of great maximums!
CYCLONUS: I suppose capitalist banking is a form of agreed vitality for macro-treasuries.
AGUS: Isn't what why a state can become a capitalist banking haven for great diversification of investment?
CYCLONUS: Well, why then are you so happy with your skills as being a thief or bank robber?
AGUS: I consider the art of theft akin to the aesthetic appeal of a magician with a knack for acrobatics.
CYCLONUS: Perhaps you're an acrobat, while I'm something of a wizard!
AGUS: That's certainly a useful axis for comparison, Cyclonus.
CYCLONUS: In that case, let's agree we both like the idea of comparison banking.
AGUS: Agreed!

{Cyclonus & Agus}

agus20.jpg

Cyclonus and Agus had arrived at a miraculously interesting chess-like dialogic stalemate in their conversational yet debate-oriented evaluation of governance-subversion standards in the known universe! They agreed they're both messengers of governance intrigue and leviathan contouring and polar opposites in the realm of anarchy and tradition weighting. Cyclonus admired Agus' skill with magic and debate, while Agus came to respect the defiant Cyclonus' ability to coordinate chaos with socialization or war. The two unusual robots decided to visit a planet called Earth and a nation called America where a giant glass financial bank was being constructed to hail the diadems of developed socialized capitalism. The two robots decided that their special debate about the structure of banks and capitalism created new ways of thinking about the functionality of democracy itself!

agus22.jpeg

CYCLONUS: I'll always be something of an anarchist, but Agus has challenged my sense of game theory!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back