Cyclonus: Media/A.I. [TrumpUSA Drone-Talk?]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Does American capitalism feel like a toy factory (in terms of ideology-diction)?

====

"Three media diplomats (two celebrities and an idealistic Internet-blogger named Ajay Satan) formed a think-tank triad called the Cool Capitalists [CC] and decided to convene in an Internet chatroom and talk about the modern-day American interest in a symbolic terrorism-oriented A.I. robot named Cyclonus, a wolfish first-knight robot from Hasbro's A.I. fantasy-adventure entertainment franchise Transformers. Cyclonus was like Iago, Moloch, Scarecrow, and Satan rolled into one. He represented a cold Machiavellian approach to capitalism-deconstruction, and CC wanted to evaluate why the robot was so representative of capitalism-diarism. CC constructed a mock-dialogue/discussion with Cyclonus about the value of TrumpUSA."

cyclon1.jpg

TOM CRUISE: Do you believe you're a diplomat of terrorism, Cyclonus?
AJAY SATAN: Does your interest in Gulf War discussions make you Machiavellian?
TOM HANKS: What's the value of 'TrumpUSA rhetoric' in a developed capitalism?
CYCLONUS: TrumpUSA is a system of great reflection...and subversiveness!

CRUISE: What's so special about a media/consumerism-centric society?
AJAY: Does TrumpUSA consumerism warrant serious critique/review?
HANKS: Why not equate Reaganomics more with political dissatisfaction?
CYCLONUS: Trumponomics is representative of pedestrian reporting...

CRUISE: Do you think TrumpUSA citizens are more sensitive about networks?
AJAY: How does the 2010-2020 decade differ from the 1980-1990 decade?
HANKS: Yes, was the Big '80s the real inception of modern era consumerism?
CYCLONUS: Trumponomics is more user-based than Reaganomics...

CRUISE: Will TrumpUSA become a beacon for networking craftsmanship?
AJAY: Will anthropologists in the future remark TrumpUSA as a 'dialogue' craft?
HANKS: Is modern-era consumerism akin to the Roaring Twenties?
CYCLONUS: Trumponomics will not lead to another Great Depression...

CRUISE: We [CC] believe TrumpUSA is a system of great machinations.
AJAY: There's much talk about the 'ergonomics' of commercial settlements.
HANKS: A smalltown in the USA called Erlton was studying Chinese restaurant profits.
CYCLONUS: Erlton was sufficiently multicultural?

CRUISE: Mr. Hanks found that Erlton analysis of multiculturalism capitalism was complex!
AJAY: TrumpUSA offers citizens room for consumer aesthetics, right?
HANKS: Will American capitalism/consumerism ever be...fair?
CYCLONUS: When capitalism promotes pluralism, society becomes a courtroom!

CRUISE: Perhaps TrumpUSA idealism doesn't warrant subversiveness.
AJAY: There's no reason to destroy American folklore...
HANKS: We can coordinate capitalism ideology with consumerism phonics.
CYCLONUS: Perhaps I will refrain from 'blaspheming' capitalism-dungeons.

cyclon6.jpg

"The triad, CC (Cruise, Ajay, Hanks), concluded that Cyclonus was indeed a wolfish terrorism-conscious fictional A.I. robot from modern-era pop-culture/art and therefore equated themselves with three adversarial characters who would defy Cyclonus's brand of anti-establishmentarian governance critique. Cruise likened himself to the patriot-commander Duke from G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (Hasbro/Marvel Comics); Ajay likened himself to the affable homeowner/care-giver known as the Man in the Yellow Hat (from Curious George comics/cartoons); Hanks likened himself to Mr. Rogers (from the populism-oriented PBS kids' weekday morning lifestyle/education program Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood). As Duke, the Man, and Mr. Rogers, the triad (Cruise, Ajay, Hanks) [CC] presented TrumpUSA society as a form of 'aesthetics-negotiation.' Would TrumpUSA be advocated by 'lifestyle diplomats' in a world governed more or less by consumerism calligraphy? Would Americans liken patriotism with toys?"

cyclon5.jpg

"Meanwhile, on a faraway planet called Cybertron, inhabited entirely by A.I. robots, a real wolfish robot named Cyclonus(!) spied on human relations in TrumpUSA and noted how the triad (Cruise, Ajay, Hanks) [CC] was evaluating the commercial symbolism of the fictional robot named Cyclonus. The real Cyclonus wondered if the fictional Cyclonus was adequately illuminating important lifestyle/traffic symbolism for TrumpUSA analysis and admired what the CC was trying to accomplish (in terms of media-culture rhetoric). Would the real Cyclonus conclude that the fictional Cyclonus had become a 'deity' of TrumpUSA cynicism?"

====

:backpedal:

New Topics

Forum List

Back