Cyclonus/Agus: Robots of Debt [Election-Year]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
I felt the academic/scholastic need to return to USMB one last time to offer up this interesting dialogue between two fictional A.I. robots, Cyclonus (a Machiavellian prince) and Agus (a governance-touting rationalist) regarding the 'design' of capitalism, since we're now at the Democratic Debates for this election-year, and every 'good' American is pensive about the legacy of capitalism-diction in the 21st Century!

Thanks so much for reading (I've love any kind of dystopian feedback, if election-year piques your interests in political and sociopolitical diagrams!),

:1peleas:

====

CYCLONUS: You seem rather astute for a warrior.
AGUS: I'm a learned man, but I respect the code of engagement!
CYCLONUS: Yet, you defend traditional systems like a standard patriot.
AGUS: I've been accustomed to the social value of networks!
CYCLONUS: Are you an advocate of pragmatic capitalism?
AGUS: I do believe in the vitality of resource-efficient supply-and-demand economics.
CYCLONUS: So why did you seek me out for this special abstract debate, Agus?
AGUS: I wanted to talk to you about you yourself, Cyclonus.
CYCLONUS: Are you interested in my appearance as a commanding first-knight?
AGUS: I do find you rather impressive as a fleet-officer with strike-force potential!
CYCLONUS: Well, I think you're focused on my authority over vanity.
AGUS: Yes, I do find interest in your ability to harness the potency of physical excellence.
CYCLONUS: Are you suggesting that I'm some kind of 'doll' for merchandising?
AGUS: I don't doubt there is social role-model value in your position as a striker.
CYCLONUS: Are you seeking me out as a diplomat of warlike elegance?
AGUS: I'm concerned that you're 'lonely' in your position as a 'lone wolf.'
CYCLONUS: Are you implying you're my equal, willing to offer me a 'real' duel?
AGUS: I do assert that I'm in a position myself to assert some authority over purity.
CYCLONUS: You seem like a soldier and space-pilot of substantive monarchy.
AGUS: You're right to assume I resemble a 'bishop' of a 'king' but I'm a space-pilot/warrior!
CYCLONUS: In that case, perhaps you and I disagree about the quality of capitalism warfare.
AGUS: Surely, it's a dominion/domain that would suit our shared interests in concept normalization!
CYCLONUS: I suppose I'd concede that capitalism is a 'concept' that can be used for chess.
AGUS: In that case, you'd argue that merchandising your image to youngsters would create profit?
CYCLONUS: I suppose a video-game about me as a jet-fighter striker in space would intrigue some!
AGUS: You see how capitalism is like an 'umbrella' that facilitates how we think of polarity?
CYCLONUS: Yes, the idea of stark realities or extremes would interest consumers thinking of energy!
AGUS: So, you just might turn out to be an advocate of the strike-force inherent in capitalism.
CYCLONUS: I suppose I'd be intrigued by a video-game featuring me as an excellent warrior.
AGUS: If countless youngsters interested in space-fighting bought this game, you'd cheer commerce?
CYCLONUS: I suppose the notion of war-imagery in the market promotes network opinions!
AGUS: So by virtue of game-immersion, you'd become a 'minister' of marketplace views.
CYCLONUS: Yes, I'd be a 'minister' of network labyrinths, by virtue of capitalism-complexity.
AGUS: In that case, imagine I'd be a 'minister' of network demographic analysis!
CYCLONUS: So while I'd serve as a video-game avatar, you'd be a network scientist.
AGUS: Yes, I'd have the 'overview' of commercial statistics, while you'd be a 'game-piece.'
CYCLONUS: In other words, you're a priest, while I'm more of a model!
AGUS: Are you uncomfortable playing the role of a 'fashion' model, Cyclonus?
CYCLONUS: I suppose, no, but are you fully-adjusted in the role of a surveyor?
AGUS: I have no problem serving as a role-model of macro-sociology.
CYCLONUS: In that case, how do we differ in the realm of capitalism-diarism?
AGUS: Well, I contest you're more of a 'Devil's Advocate.'
CYCLONUS: You suggest this, since I'm more of a merchandise-friendly face?
AGUS: You do seem more 'prone' towards commercial vanities, as a 'face' of luxury.
CYCLONUS: You suggest this, because I seem more 'war-like' in stance than you.
AGUS: I admit, you have a more 'wolfish' visage in the area of combat-fury.
CYCLONUS: You yourself possess substantive qualities regarding macro-science.
AGUS: I admit, I'm very much interested in normalized history!
CYCLONUS: That's because you seem to view capitalism as a system of prediction.
AGUS: I suppose you think capitalism is a system of experimentation!
CYCLONUS: I'm more interested in the 'game' of commercial activity.
AGUS: I'm more interested in the 'geometry' of commercial standards.
CYCLONUS: In that case, what draws you to me is your position as a 'governor.'
AGUS: Are you threatened by a governor, since you seem like a lone wolf?
CYCLONUS: I admit, Agus, I view capitalism as a generic system of individual liberty!
AGUS: I therefore contest we'd challenge each other in the area of capitalism history.
CYCLONUS: So you see capitalism perhaps as a developmental grid?
AGUS: Yes, and I argue you see capitalism as a market for privacy!
CYCLONUS: In other words, you challenge my sense of self-determined fortune.
AGUS: Perhaps that's true, but you'd challenge my sense of political thrones.
CYCLONUS: Maybe capitalism is a 'game of thrones' promoting market dioramas.
AGUS: Let's agree, my good rival, then, that we agree that capitalism constructs data!

====

{Cyclonus/Agus}

cyc12.jpg

I felt the academic/scholastic need to return to USMB one last time to offer up this interesting dialogue between two fictional A.I. robots, Cyclonus (a Machiavellian prince) and Agus (a governance-touting rationalist) regarding the 'design' of capitalism, since we're now at the Democratic Debates for this election-year, and every 'good' American is pensive about the legacy of capitalism-diction in the 21st Century!

Thanks so much for reading (I've love any kind of dystopian feedback, if election-year piques your interests in political and sociopolitical diagrams!),

:1peleas:

====

CYCLONUS: You seem rather astute for a warrior.
AGUS: I'm a learned man, but I respect the code of engagement!
CYCLONUS: Yet, you defend traditional systems like a standard patriot.
AGUS: I've been accustomed to the social value of networks!
CYCLONUS: Are you an advocate of pragmatic capitalism?
AGUS: I do believe in the vitality of resource-efficient supply-and-demand economics.
CYCLONUS: So why did you seek me out for this special abstract debate, Agus?
AGUS: I wanted to talk to you about you yourself, Cyclonus.
CYCLONUS: Are you interested in my appearance as a commanding first-knight?
AGUS: I do find you rather impressive as a fleet-officer with strike-force potential!
CYCLONUS: Well, I think you're focused on my authority over vanity.
AGUS: Yes, I do find interest in your ability to harness the potency of physical excellence.
CYCLONUS: Are you suggesting that I'm some kind of 'doll' for merchandising?
AGUS: I don't doubt there is social role-model value in your position as a striker.
CYCLONUS: Are you seeking me out as a diplomat of warlike elegance?
AGUS: I'm concerned that you're 'lonely' in your position as a 'lone wolf.'
CYCLONUS: Are you implying you're my equal, willing to offer me a 'real' duel?
AGUS: I do assert that I'm in a position myself to assert some authority over purity.
CYCLONUS: You seem like a soldier and space-pilot of substantive monarchy.
AGUS: You're right to assume I resemble a 'bishop' of a 'king' but I'm a space-pilot/warrior!
CYCLONUS: In that case, perhaps you and I disagree about the quality of capitalism warfare.
AGUS: Surely, it's a dominion/domain that would suit our shared interests in concept normalization!
CYCLONUS: I suppose I'd concede that capitalism is a 'concept' that can be used for chess.
AGUS: In that case, you'd argue that merchandising your image to youngsters would create profit?
CYCLONUS: I suppose a video-game about me as a jet-fighter striker in space would intrigue some!
AGUS: You see how capitalism is like an 'umbrella' that facilitates how we think of polarity?
CYCLONUS: Yes, the idea of stark realities or extremes would interest consumers thinking of energy!
AGUS: So, you just might turn out to be an advocate of the strike-force inherent in capitalism.
CYCLONUS: I suppose I'd be intrigued by a video-game featuring me as an excellent warrior.
AGUS: If countless youngsters interested in space-fighting bought this game, you'd cheer commerce?
CYCLONUS: I suppose the notion of war-imagery in the market promotes network opinions!
AGUS: So by virtue of game-immersion, you'd become a 'minister' of marketplace views.
CYCLONUS: Yes, I'd be a 'minister' of network labyrinths, by virtue of capitalism-complexity.
AGUS: In that case, imagine I'd be a 'minister' of network demographic analysis!
CYCLONUS: So while I'd serve as a video-game avatar, you'd be a network scientist.
AGUS: Yes, I'd have the 'overview' of commercial statistics, while you'd be a 'game-piece.'
CYCLONUS: In other words, you're a priest, while I'm more of a model!
AGUS: Are you uncomfortable playing the role of a 'fashion' model, Cyclonus?
CYCLONUS: I suppose, no, but are you fully-adjusted in the role of a surveyor?
AGUS: I have no problem serving as a role-model of macro-sociology.
CYCLONUS: In that case, how do we differ in the realm of capitalism-diarism?
AGUS: Well, I contest you're more of a 'Devil's Advocate.'
CYCLONUS: You suggest this, since I'm more of a merchandise-friendly face?
AGUS: You do seem more 'prone' towards commercial vanities, as a 'face' of luxury.
CYCLONUS: You suggest this, because I seem more 'war-like' in stance than you.
AGUS: I admit, you have a more 'wolfish' visage in the area of combat-fury.
CYCLONUS: You yourself possess substantive qualities regarding macro-science.
AGUS: I admit, I'm very much interested in normalized history!
CYCLONUS: That's because you seem to view capitalism as a system of prediction.
AGUS: I suppose you think capitalism is a system of experimentation!
CYCLONUS: I'm more interested in the 'game' of commercial activity.
AGUS: I'm more interested in the 'geometry' of commercial standards.
CYCLONUS: In that case, what draws you to me is your position as a 'governor.'
AGUS: Are you threatened by a governor, since you seem like a lone wolf?
CYCLONUS: I admit, Agus, I view capitalism as a generic system of individual liberty!
AGUS: I therefore contest we'd challenge each other in the area of capitalism history.
CYCLONUS: So you see capitalism perhaps as a developmental grid?
AGUS: Yes, and I argue you see capitalism as a market for privacy!
CYCLONUS: In other words, you challenge my sense of self-determined fortune.
AGUS: Perhaps that's true, but you'd challenge my sense of political thrones.
CYCLONUS: Maybe capitalism is a 'game of thrones' promoting market dioramas.
AGUS: Let's agree, my good rival, then, that we agree that capitalism constructs data!

====

{Cyclonus/Agus}

View attachment 305470
/——/ Absolutely mindless gibberish. Take some writing classes to learn the basics. And yes, I’m a published author, with two best sellers.
Your first lesson. Get rid of the exclamation points. "One should never use exclamation points in writing. It is like laughing at your own joke." - Mark Twain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back