Cycling Stories

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Don't really have any. Seems as torturous as running, only faster and really, really expensive.

My most exciting cycling story came when I was in college, hungover and late for class, cycled the front tire of my old bike right into an old unused T track and launched my stupid ass about 20 feet through the air before rashing even more ugly into my mug. Never made it to class that morning.

Rode an old soviet-built bike that weighed about 800lbs everywhere when I lived in China, like everyone else.

I love bike riding. Wish I could still do it. Great form of exercise and depending on where, such beautiful scenery. Was never a competitive biker, just enjoyed it.

I hadn't been on a bike in years but when my in-laws showed up with their mountain bikes my wife and I dug ours out, pumped up the tires oiled the chains and they worked! Had a good time riding around with them so now my wife and I are doing short rides in the hills around our house. I'm not riding in the desert though. I tried trail running and I'm really good at falling. Let me tell you there is no soft place to land in the desert. I'm sure I'd be over the handlebars in no time if I rode out there.

Forum List

Back