Cyber attack on Polish officials came from Moscow empire , Kaczynski says

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher. bomb Papua with snow with oil - gas- bank sanctions to the dust !!

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher. bomb Papua with snow with oil - gas- bank sanctions to the dust !!

I can't believe they would do this on Fathers Day. It's just another day in cyber wars.

If the West wants to reward people based on anything but talent and ambition they will fall further behind in the black hat vs white hat battles. It's as if the Commies learned from America in the 1980s and they employ the best for their efforts now rather than the nepotism that was so rampant in the past.

Somehow the West picked up methods on how to fail from the Commies? How is that working out for us all?

That should make all the Repubs on USMB happy because they love their Russia and their strong manly old man Pootin. See the post above mine as a great example.

I can't believe they would do this on Fathers Day. It's just another day in cyber wars.

If the West wants to reward people based on anything but talent and ambition they will fall further behind in the black hat vs white hat battles. It's as if the Commies learned from America in the 1980s and they employ the best for their efforts now rather than the nepotism that was so rampant in the past.

Somehow the West picked up methods on how to fail from the Commies? How is that working out for us all?

That should make all the Repubs on USMB happy because they love their Russia and their strong manly old man Pootin. See the post above mine as a great example.

lol. We are realists. It's why I call out Chinas successes also, there is no sense in pretending that all is well when truth is the better prescription. Maybe you prefer a woke recruitment campaign for your intelligence agencies rather than finding the most patriotic and driven?

The West is in deep trouble, we are losing because we hate ourselves and those who stand up for our principles. Whether it's Russia or China who is the aggressor, we have the same weak, career politicians around the world mocking us as they meet in person, shake hands in private (but elbow bump in public), watch their populations fail while telling us ""staying home is good for you".

For example, I questioned Boris Johnsons ideology some time ago, he is now exposed as a full blown China-apologist, full-lockdown creep, even AFTER Hong Kong was taken away from him with a loud laugh and middle finger. Is this really the type of leadership America expects from their "special relationship"? Long gone are the days of Thatcher and Reagan, wake up America.

Put on your big boy pants and realize if there are opportunities for intelligence agencies to attain information or wreck havok, they will do so. It's why the unpredictability of Trump made life more precarious for those who dared try. I posted the revelation of Trumps secret military counter cyber attack program that was celebrated by the intel community. He understood that the best defense is a good offense.

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher. bomb Papua with snow with oil - gas- bank sanctions to the dust
It seems you don't follow the recent events. First of all, the oil price is far above 42 bucks. Second, and most important, the US (or at least the current administration) has decided to cooperate with Russia in the fields of mutual interests. The stick and carrot tactic.

Sharon aka Riga aka Litwin,

I advise you to ask a good doctor for help.
Your hate against Russians and paranoia getting worst

Forum List

Back