Cutter: Benghazi Is Only an Issue ‘Because of Romney and Ryan’

STEPHANIE CUTTER: In terms of the politicization of this — you know, we are here at a debate, and I hope we get to talk about the debate — but the entire reason this has become the political topic it is, is because of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. It’s a big part of their stump speech. And it’s reckless and irresponsible what they’re doing.

So its a bad thing that Romney & Ryan want to know what happened and why we are being mislead... if she hadn't noticed, we THE AMERICAN people (at least some of us) want to know the same thing.

Who knew what and when did they know it?

chris%2520stevens%2520quartered.jpg

Can't find either Romney or Ryan in these pictures

"the administration has been open and honest about benghazi since day one." stephanie cutter.

that's so funny.

What annoys me is why no one ever follows up with the question "what is reckless and irresponsible about it" News reporters are useless.

What annoys me is why no one ever follows up with the question "what is reckless and irresponsible about it" News reporters are useless.

Did you notice how the reporter never asked, and Cutter never said anything about the supposed movie, and why from day one that was the narrative from the regime?

I also would love to know what is so wreckless and irresponsible about asking questions.

The way I see it Romney was correct from day one.... but he was the one who "shot first and aimed later".

Did you notice how the reporter never asked, and Cutter never said anything about the supposed movie, and why from day one that was the narrative from the regime?

I also would love to know what is so wreckless and irresponsible about asking questions.

The way I see it Romney was correct from day one.... but he was the one who "shot first and aimed later".

Someone on Fox News, I think it was O'Reilly read poll results and the question was "Will the Bengazi incident have any bearing when you cast your vote" 86% responsded that "yes" it will. That's not good news for the obama team. I'll try to find that poll.

What she meant to say was that without Romney and Ryan, Benghazi, with the help of the lapdog media could have been swept neatly under the rug,

Look who their base is..... this stupid shit doesn't play except with the batshit crazies and the moonbats.

Its an issue because an Ambassador and 4 other Americans are dead.

Cutter is an asshole and Barrys State Department dropped the ball.

Thats the issue. Not Romney or Ryan.

I said it right away, the Libs are happy that AQ just out right murdered he staff instead of holding them hostage, this way they could immediately commence sweeping Operation Bump in the Road under the rug

that whole hostage things in Iran in 79 was so awkward for the LMSM

What a stupid bitch..
Ya know, when one works for someone, a certain amount of loyalty and deference are expected. You support your boss.
Obama people, for example the US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice, DNC Chair Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz, WH Press Sec'y Jay Carney..These people take loyalty to a level that resembles worship. Like how the King's Court worships the Monarch.
It's......for lack of a better term, "creepy"..

Obama is a deity to these people. You don't question your Lord.

Forum List

Back