Cute Halloween Recipe Ideas :)

Snack-o’-lantern Fruit Cups
screen-shot-2019-10-16-at-3-04-48-pm-1571252712.png

Instructions​

• Slice top off the navel orange. Run a knife around its interior to hollow it out.
  • Scoop out the orange segments and reserve for filling. Carve pumpkin face on one side of the orange. Repeat for other oranges.
  • Use a paper towel to gently soak up any remaining juice inside the oranges. Dice up desired fruit, including the reserved orange segments and fill each cup. Set the lid back on top and serve.

Monster Wraps​

monster-wraps-1597160975.jpg

INGREDIENTS

Large spinach wraps
Favorite sandwich filling
Sliced Cheddar cheese and/or nori (seaweed wraps), for hair and mouth
Sliced pimiento-stuffed olives, for eyes
Whole olives, for bolts
Cornichon pickles, whole for bolts, halved for eyebrows and nose

DIRECTIONS

1. Fill each wrap with desired sandwich filling and roll up like a burrito. Cut cheese slices and/or nori in half and cut triangle shapes for hair. Place on 1 half of wrap. Cut remaining half into long strips for mouth. Cut smallest cornichons in half lengthwise for eyebrows. Cut a thin slice for nose. Place olive slices for eyes.
  2. Use toothpicks to secure 2 olives or cornichons to sides of wrap for Frankenstein’s bolts.

I will just grab all the Reese cups and stuff as many in my mouth as I can between tricksters showing up at the door and then go to bed all sugared up and sick to my stomach like I do every year.

Snack-o’-lantern Fruit Cups
screen-shot-2019-10-16-at-3-04-48-pm-1571252712.png

Instructions​

• Slice top off the navel orange. Run a knife around its interior to hollow it out.
  • Scoop out the orange segments and reserve for filling. Carve pumpkin face on one side of the orange. Repeat for other oranges.
  • Use a paper towel to gently soak up any remaining juice inside the oranges. Dice up desired fruit, including the reserved orange segments and fill each cup. Set the lid back on top and serve.

Monster Wraps​

monster-wraps-1597160975.jpg

INGREDIENTS

Large spinach wraps
Favorite sandwich filling
Sliced Cheddar cheese and/or nori (seaweed wraps), for hair and mouth
Sliced pimiento-stuffed olives, for eyes
Whole olives, for bolts
Cornichon pickles, whole for bolts, halved for eyebrows and nose

DIRECTIONS

1. Fill each wrap with desired sandwich filling and roll up like a burrito. Cut cheese slices and/or nori in half and cut triangle shapes for hair. Place on 1 half of wrap. Cut remaining half into long strips for mouth. Cut smallest cornichons in half lengthwise for eyebrows. Cut a thin slice for nose. Place olive slices for eyes.
  2. Use toothpicks to secure 2 olives or cornichons to sides of wrap for Frankenstein’s bolts.

These are both pretty cute, but considering the fact that I don't eat spinach or olives, I prefer the pumpkin orange thing more. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back