"cut the wealth of billionaires in half over 15 years, "

Handing people free money doesn't raise prices across the board. It only raises prices on items that become in demand. Its called supply and demand and a lot of times its an artificial supply problem created by billionaires trying to line their pockets.
maxresdefault-S.jpg

I don't know about his plan. When he was a "middle class", he was singing "cut the wealth of millionaires and billionaires". Now, he is a millionaire. He is singing "cut the wealth of billionaires." It sounds so fxxking selfishness :rolleyes:

Go check the violent crime stats. People kill for money.

Go check the violent crime stats. People kill for money.

You make a lot of nonsensical comments. Is that supposed to be some great revelation? Do you mean that no one would kill for more if everyone had the same amount of money?

You're so cute. Naive, but cute!

Cap%20vs%20Soc-M.png

So says Bernie Sanders...https://berniesanders.com/issues/tax-extreme-wealth/
He says ..."Will raise an estimated $4.35 trillion over the next decade"
That's $435 billion additional tax revenue per year.
Right now... if the top 1% of US households (164 million households) or 1.64 million earn
$1,700,000 per year and pay right now about 20% of all federal tax revenue.
BUT if Bernie and the majority of the ignorant people on this board have their way...
according to Bernie these "billionaires" will have "cut the wealth of billionaires in half over 15 years,"
Hmmm... so if Bernie has his way and cuts these evil billionaires wealth in half... how will Bernie pay for the next 15 years?
Remember he is counting on these "billionaires" to pay $435 billion a year from their wealth which according to his plan will be reduced every year.
Which means the tax payments will be reduced. It's just simple economics.
stop paying people send their pay to big brother and then everyone stops working the commies can never remember this

I'm not sure you are educated enough to understand what I am saying. I mean you're claiming that taking half of a multi billionaires money is somehow stealing as if it would hurt them. No. They would simply make it back and rather quickly. That half a million could go to others that have been disenfranchised by this country to bring them to a level of economic prosperity. As such they would pay larger taxes and stimulate the economy where guess who benefits? The billionaires
I asked you a question and you, typically, could not answer. I'll try again. If none of those men existed, how much money would you have in your pocket?

If you liquidate only HALF of their billions, where would the people work who are now employed by those companies?

In order to come up with all that cash, they would have to sell their interest in their companies. What would happen to the value of those stocks if the main stockholder was seen dumping hundreds of millions of dollars in that stock?

You childishly attempt to denigrate my education but you haven't thought this through, have you?

Insults-S.jpg

If you liquidate only HALF of their billions, where would the people work who are now employed by those companies?
At the same place or another company. Why do you ask? What happens when a company completely goes out of business? Do you think the people just hang out waiting for them to reopen?

1 clue is that inflation benefits billionaires. Obviously you have no clue the Central Bank creates inflation.

As you know, massive spending by the government causes inflation which we see already. It is not by accident, the Harris/Biden administration knows that one way of controlling the out-of-control debt is with rampant inflation. Something that hurts low and middle-income workers the most.

It doesnt? So your claim is that the working man having more money is a bad thing? Do you really want to go with that?

If you had a serious argument, there would be no need for you to twist the words of others. Of course, if the worker improves their value to an employer the employer will pay them more and yes, that is a great thing!

Have%20you%20ever%20considered-S.jpg

if the worker improves their value to an employer the employer will pay them more and yes, that is a great thing!
Thats patently false. The more the worker takes on the more work the employer will give them without raising their pay at all and getting rid of the employees he no longer needs. Theres a reason they down size and take on new talent. They know the young eager beaver is going to work harder for less pay.

What kind of stupid question is that and how would I know the answer to it?

How can it be a stupid question if you are advocating for liquidating billions of dollars from those who earned that money. How much did that take from you personally? You must have thought it through, have you not?

How can it be a stupid question if you are advocating for liquidating billions of dollars from those who earned that money. How much did that take from you personally? You must have thought it through, have you not?
I dont spend much time on stupid hypotheticals there are no answers to. That would involve predicting what ventures those billionaires would be involved in and how that would affect me.

One of my mentors is a white billionaire so I am well aware of what they do with their money. What they do with it is not something I would give you for free. I would make you pay for that information.

We have had many discussions about taxes and he and I only differ on one thing. He feels he specifically would be better off determining where his money goes. I have to admit that in his case I agree as he is awesome in what he does. He pays for his employees children college educations and he builds schools in the areas that his employees live.
You have a billionaire "mentor", Milk Weed? Of course you do! And he's "awesome" too? Of course he is! Is he here in the room now?

Forum List

Back