Fuck your documentation bro............I don't care..........it's none of your business.......this is you.

I don't give a shit what you do. But you can take your "I'm special" entitlement mentality & shove it. Your employer does not owe you anything just because you're a Primma Donna.
Fuck your documentation bro............I don't care..........it's none of your business.......this is you.

I don't give a shit what you do. But you can take your "I'm special" entitlement mentality & shove it. Your employer does not owe you anything just because you're a Primma Donna.
My employer doesn't agree with it............so OH WELL

They just gave me a raise because I was about to drag up.........Welcome to construction mentality bro............we don't give a damn.

No, they should not cooperate. We have freedom of religion and EEOC laws based on The Civil Rights Act, prohibit a company for asking an employee what their religious beliefs or affiliations are. HIPPA also based on The Civil Rights Act, prevents an employer from asking an employee about any medical conditions, medications he is on, or for any sort of medical records which includes vaccination records.

There is also the Disparate Treatment clause in both The Civil Rights Act, and in EEOC law and policy. You cannot treat one employee different from another. If for instance you as a company wanted to institute a forced vaccination and testing policy and forced mask wearing policy, you would have to force it on everyone. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated would have to be tested every week. You could not segregate the two. That would be a huge Civil Rights violation, despite the fact that Biden's Mandate is Unconstitutional and Illegal and should never be enforced in the first place.

Employers trying to take cover under "It's a Federal Mandate" are no different than a soldier carrying out an illegal and unconstitutional order from a superior. They will be held accountable.

Let's be honest, you are just another DemNazi Fascist and Control Freak like most of these Globalists are, and you do not like The Constitution and Bill of Rights getting in the way of your Fascist Agenda. It's why you hated Trump, because he was in your way.

This whole thing is not going to end well for your party or for the employers who decide to carry out Civil Rights Violating policies, leveled against their employees in a discriminatory fashion.
Oh, look! Another Primma Donna who wants special treatment from his employer but doesn't want to show he's entitled to it because he's "special".

I'll bet you wouldn't think Muslims were "special" if they asked for the same treatment.

Oh, look! Another Primma Donna who wants special treatment from his employer but doesn't want to show he's entitled to it because he's "special".

I'll bet you wouldn't think Muslims were "special" if they asked for the same treatment.
Poor Emotional leftist.........when people don't listen they get ssooooooo offended........poor things.......

The Employer has to follow both EEOC policies and Statutes, The Civil Rights Act, HIPPA laws, as well as The Constitution, namely they cannot force an employee to incriminate themselves or ask them to volunteer protected information such as religious beliefs, group affiliations, and protected information such as medical histories and records.

This is why Biden's reach for Unconstitutional Power through his Illegal and Unconstitutional Mandates will fail under a Constitutional Judicial, and Statutes Review. And this is why there will be multiple lawsuits against employers who are overzealous in implementing Biden's Illegal Mandates.

That argument is weak and fails to pass Constitutional standards for Equal Treatment.

Muslims by the way under EEOC are protected in the workplace from being harassed for wearing head coverings or face coverings, and Employers have to accommodate a Muslim's call to prayer in The Workplace.

That is not special treatment. Accommodations for any religion have to be offered by employers to employees based on The Civil Rights Act and EEOC statutes, policies and guidelines.

Should we throw out The Civil Rights Act, EEOC, and The Constitution because you are afraid of The Common Cold?

My employer doesn't agree with it............so OH WELL

They just gave me a raise because I was about to drag up.........Welcome to construction mentality bro............we don't give a damn.
So your employer gave you your way when you threw a tantrum?

Now that's what I call "special". Did you stomp your feet when you threw your temper tantrum?

That argument is weak and fails to pass Constitutional standards for Equal Treatment.

Muslims by the way under EEOC are protected in the workplace from being harassed for wearing head coverings or face coverings, and Employers have to accommodate a Muslim's call to prayer in The Workplace.

That is not special treatment. Accommodations for any religion have to be offered by employers to employees based on The Civil Rights Act and EEOC statutes, policies and guidelines.

Should we throw out The Civil Rights Act, EEOC, and The Constitution because you are afraid of The Common Cold?
Should you get special treatment because you're afraid of "the jab" which has no basis in science or reality?

Should you get special treatment because you're afraid of "the jab" which has no basis in science or reality?
There is no Special Treatment. Everyone is Equal Under The Law. What you are asking is that you abridge that Constitutional Guarantee that All Employees, All Citizens receive Equal Treatment, regardless of their Race, Creed or Religion.

It's you and your dirty diaper god, EmperorShitzHizPantz that are asking for Special Treatment and asking for Exemption and Immunity from The Law.

Your argument is, that you are afraid, and that you want to receive "Special Treatment" at the EXPENSE OF THE LAW, and CONSTITUTION, and force others to Abandon their Rights to be Treated Equally UNDER THE LAW.

Biden's Mandate is what is seeking Special Treatment for his Regime, by Ignoring The Law and Constitution guaranteeing equal treatment for all regardless of race, sex or creed.

Last edited:
Needs some work, but here is what I am sending to HR.

I am neither agreeing to filling out the HR survey on Covid, nor am I refusing to fill out the HR survey on Covid, as I neither understand the need to provide such “protected information” to my employer nor do I understand my obligation, if any, to provide such ”protected information” to my employer. I do not understand the implications of my filling the survey out and completing it nor do I understand the implications of my not completing it. I do not understand how this “protected information” will be used by my employer, and neither do I understand if this “protected information” is being kept anonymous. I also have no assurances that my “protected information” will be exposed to third parties such as state, local or federal authorities or even other employees at my place of employment. At the present, I am being pressured to complete the survey, so I can only assume that the survey is not anonymous and my answers, if any, and my “protected information” if provided, will be associated with myself and my employment record.

I do not understand my rights and obligations with regards to either providing the requested “protected information” to my employer nor do I understand my rights nor my avenues of recourse for refusing to provide “protected information” to my employer if such refusal will involve punitive or other measures disparate from other employees who comply with such requests for “protected information.” I neither understand if my employer will create an environment of segregation and disparate treatment if I fail to comply with providing “protected information” to my employer, nor do I understand how providing “protected information” to my employer will impact my status as an active employee here, nor do I understand how failing to provide the requested “protected information” to my employer will impact my status as an active employee here.

I also do not understand if my employer will offer exemptions for medical, conscientious, or religious reasons to persons who do not wish to be compelled under duress in to completing the HR Covid survey which requests “protected information” based on the knowledge that the extralegal mandate comes with the threat of mandatory weekly testing which can be painful, and forced vaccinations which one may object to on medical, conscientious, or religious grounds and may also include other punitive measures such as suspension or termination if one does not comply with accepting gene therapies, vaccinations, or other medical treatments, nor is accepting of restrictions of other personal freedoms because they object to such actions based on medical, conscientious, or religious reasons. I do not understand as the result of any action I may take, or decisions I may make, or any objections I may voice if my employer will choose to create an environment of disparate treatment between those who comply with extralegal mandates that have not been passed by a legislative body, and those who do not wish to comply based on medical, conscientious, or religious reasons and additionally because they have not been made in to law by a legislative body.

I also do not understand my rights nor have I been made aware of any recourse or remedies I may seek or be guaranteed I have a right to seek should I be compelled to comply with an extralegal mandate requiring me to undergo weekly testing, mandated injections of RNA or DNA gene therapies currently referred to as a COVID 19 vaccination, mandated and forced wearing of facial coverings daily for 8-9 hours a day, and should I experience any medical complications as the result of the so called vaccination or should I experience any emotional stress from such mandates and restrictions on my freedoms and person who would be liable for such damages should they occur.

Nor do I understand what recourse I may seek or remedies I may pursue if I encounter any disparate treatment for refusal to comply with any mandate or “Emergency Temporary Standards” issued by a bureaucratic or regulatory body, and who has the liability for that should I encounter any punitive actions for refusal to comply with such an extralegal mandate or temporary standard. I am also not aware if I would be offered any alternative employment situation such as is common in my department and field such as remote work if I conscientious object to said mandates, and emergency temporary standards set forth by OSHA.

I furthermore do not understand if my employer will provide exemptions based on medical, conscientious, or religious objections, or if they will request other “protected information” such as proof of religious beliefs, information on my group affiliations and memberships, and my medical records and whether or not they will require such “protected information” as part of the process of being made exempt from an extralegal mandate or emergency temporary standard which still under review in both The Ohio Congress and The United States Supreme Court.

Last edited:
Needs some work, but here is what I am sending to HR.

I am neither agreeing to filling out the HR survey on Covid, nor am I refusing to fill out the HR survey on Covid, as I neither understand the need to provide such “protected information” to my employer nor do I understand my obligation, if any, to provide such ”protected information” to my employer. I do not understand the implications of my filling the survey out and completing it nor do I understand the implications of my not completing it. I do not understand how this “protected information” will be used by my employer, and neither do I understand if this “protected information” is being kept anonymous. I also have no assurances that my “protected information” will be exposed to third parties such as state, local or federal authorities or even other employees at my place of employment. At the present, I am being pressured to complete the survey, so I can only assume that the survey is not anonymous and my answers, if any, and my “protected information” if provided, will be associated with myself and my employment record.

I do not understand my rights and obligations with regards to either providing the requested “protected information” to my employer nor do I understand my rights nor my avenues of recourse for refusing to provide “protected information” to my employer if such refusal will involve punitive or other measures disparate from other employees who comply with such requests for “protected information.” I neither understand if my employer will create an environment of segregation and disparate treatment if I fail to comply with providing “protected information” to my employer, nor do I understand how providing “protected information” to my employer will impact my status as an active employee here, nor do I understand how failing to provide the requested “protected information” to my employer will impact my status as an active employee here.

I also do not understand if my employer will offer exemptions for medical, conscientious, or religious reasons to persons who do not wish to be compelled under duress in to completing the HR Covid survey which requests “protected information” based on the knowledge that the extralegal mandate comes with the threat of mandatory weekly testing which can be painful, and forced vaccinations which one may object to on medical, conscientious, or religious grounds and may also include other punitive measures such as suspension or termination if one does not comply with accepting gene therapies, vaccinations, or other medical treatments, nor is accepting of restrictions of other personal freedoms because they object to such actions based on medical, conscientious, or religious reasons. I do not understand as the result of any action I may take, or decisions I may make, or any objections I may voice if my employer will choose to create an environment of disparate treatment between those who comply with extralegal mandates that have not been passed by a legislative body, and those who do not wish to comply based on medical, conscientious, or religious reasons and additionally because they have not been made in to law by a legislative body.

I also do not understand my rights nor have I been made aware of any recourse or remedies I may seek or be guaranteed I have a right to seek should I be compelled to comply with an extralegal mandate requiring me to undergo weekly testing, mandated injections of RNA or DNA gene therapies currently referred to as a COVID 19 vaccination, mandated and forced wearing of facial coverings daily for 8-9 hours a day, and should I experience any medical complications as the result of the so called vaccination or should I experience any emotional stress from such mandates and restrictions on my freedoms and person who would be liable for such damages should they occur.

Nor do I understand what recourse I may seek or remedies I may pursue if I encounter any disparate treatment for refusal to comply with any mandate or “Emergency Temporary Standards” issued by a bureaucratic or regulatory body, and who has the liability for that should I encounter any punitive actions for refusal to comply with such an extralegal mandate or temporary standard. I am also not aware if I would be offered any alternative employment situation such as is common in my department and field such as remote work if I conscientious object to said mandates, and emergency temporary standards set forth by OSHA.

I furthermore do not understand if my employer will provide exemptions based on medical, conscientious, or religious objections, or if they will request other “protected information” such as proof of religious beliefs, information on my group affiliations and memberships, and my medical records and whether or not they will require such “protected information” as part of the process of being made exempt from an extralegal mandate or emergency temporary standard which still under review in both The Ohio Congress and The United States Supreme Court.
Why are you ranting & raving about things you don't "understand"?

Let me simplify it. Your employer owes you two things. A paycheck & a safe working enviroment. That's it. You're not entitled to a "Religious Exemption" unless you can show you're entitled to it. Throwing a temper tantrum will not change anything except maybe make you feel better.

Cabeesh?

Let me simplify it. Your employer owes you two things. A paycheck & a safe working enviroment. That's it. You're not entitled to a "Religious Exemption" unless you can show you're entitled to it. Throwing a temper tantrum will not change anything except maybe make you feel better.

Cabeesh?
Why do you act like you are a boss of EVERYONE..........Your not......My bosses would laugh at you. lmao

Cabeesh?
No Emergency Temporary Standard written by OSHA can supersede laws like HIPPA, EEOC, and The Civil Rights Act.

Religious Exemptions?
You are protected by The Civil Rights Act from disclosing your religion, religious beliefs, and group or club affiliations.

Medical Exemptions? You are protected by HIPPA and The Civil Rights Act and EEOC from disclosing your medical records to your employer and from being given disparate treatment or being segregated from other employees or excluded from any functions, activities or duties based on a medical condition. You employer also has to make accommodations for you based on the ADA for any disabilities if you make those disabilities known, but an employer cannot force you to reveal any disabilities that you have.

How about forcing unvaccinated to be tested weekly and exempting vaccinated employees from being tested weekly?
That falls under the Disparate Treatment clause in the EEOC and Civil Rights Act. You cannot treat employees differently based on a medical condition, or their religion, or their political beliefs.

How about forcing employees who are not vaccinated to pay for their testing and exempting unvaccinated from being tested?
That falls under the Disparate Treatment clause in the EEOC and Civil Rights Act. You cannot treat employees differently based on a medical condition, or their religion, or their political beliefs.

The short version is that your employer cannot treat you differently than other employers because you do not want vaccinated. An employer also cannot force you to undergo medical procedures such as testing, or forced vaccinations. They do not have that authority even if OSHA issues an Emergency Temporary Standard, because that "standard" can not be in conflict with Existing Laws such as are defined by The Civil Rights Act, EEOC, and HIPPA.

OSHA does not have the authority to suspend laws protecting your Civil Rights.

Last edited:
Certified virus free working environment concept does not exist.
It's an insane concept dreamt up by insane people. You cannot turn The Entire World in to a Sterile Hospital Like Environment.

The Chinese have been forcing their people to wear masks for 10 years or more and it has done them no good.

Forum List

Back