Current COVID-19 Mortality Rate: 1.35%

The board moron is also a fucking broken record.
Yes, strange how people keep repeating the recommendations of experts. No sir, we certainly don't have to worry about that with your dumb ass, haha

Not strange at all. Some do. You just keep bleating out your ass about overwhelming the health care system. You'd think have the country was serious.

We are now at 1200 deaths.

In that same time frame, 300,000 people have died from other causes. My guess is that health care are busy with them too.

New York is the exception....but then they didn't really seem to give fuck when told to stay home.

I have called out BS FEAR MONGERS infected with TDS on a daily basis.
Which is your mentally challenged way of saying you have been shitting all over the recommendations of experts and the very measures that led to the South Korean success. Everyone knows this. You're a goddamn embarrassment right now.

Let's see where New York lands.

They are still leading in daily mortality.

But the number dropped yesterday.

I hope for their sake it keeps going down.

The number of cases in NY continues to mushroom.

Guess they didn't listen to well.
They are packed in tight Density wise..............and live in high rises..........I believe that the ventilation is causing it to explode in those.......

I base that on what I've read from SAR's studies.........and HVAC studies related to MER and SARs............

0.1 Micron is coronavirus..........N95 MASK is 0.3 micron.......HEPA filters are 0.3 microns.

Even the approved masked are only 95% EFFECTIVE...

South Korea did a jam up job..........Proud of them....
Yet you have done nothing but cackle, whine, dance, prance, and shit all over the measures here that are responsible for their success. It's like your one brain cell doesn't know what your other brain cell is doing.

I am doing the public a service........

I post a lot of data...........have good conversations about knowledge............with OTHER PEOPLE including those that disagree with me..............but when TROLLS LIKE YOU SHOW UP .....Well I break the Flame thrower out and give it back.............You don't like it........OH WELL.

You are part of the problem.

I would agree.

If he were a smurf, they' call him shitstainsmurf.

South Korea did a good job. I would agree. But they are concerned about other outbreaks.

I would think given the time we'ver had to quiver at this virus, we'd figure out there are other ways to go about your business and stay safe. Fucking being told you have to stay home under pentaly of arrest is total bullshit.

Which is your mentally challenged way of saying you have been shitting all over the recommendations of experts and the very measures that led to the South Korean success. Everyone knows this. You're a goddamn embarrassment right now.

Actually I think he was saying that your leftwing knownothing bullshit tends to piss him off.

Look at you calling someone an embarrassment.

If there was an award for irony.

That is a complete LIE...........I challenged WHO NUMBERS.....they were too dang high.........

I used the numbers from South Korea ....at 0.7% and the numbers at 1.2% from the lab experiment cruise ship..........While I did this .....people like you SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER for me daring to Challenge WHO.

WHO was wrong............and I was right...........Which makes people like you WRONG.

'Sounds like a song

1585264292911.png

Let's see where New York lands.

They are still leading in daily mortality.

But the number dropped yesterday.

I hope for their sake it keeps going down.

The number of cases in NY continues to mushroom.

Guess they didn't listen to well.
They are packed in tight Density wise..............and live in high rises..........I believe that the ventilation is causing it to explode in those.......

I base that on what I've read from SAR's studies.........and HVAC studies related to MER and SARs............

0.1 Micron is coronavirus..........N95 MASK is 0.3 micron.......HEPA filters are 0.3 microns.

Even the approved masked are only 95% EFFECTIVE...

While that is true, they have been shown to be pretty defiant.

I will go out. But even when I put gas in my car, I am not touching the pump with my hands and I clean. It does not matter if I think it is extreme. This is what we chose and I'll go with it.

When fucktards whine when Trump tries to help people understand this will end.....I am torn between wishing them a painful case of herpes and feeling sorry for their cretin asses.

That is a complete LIE...........I challenged WHO NUMBERS.....they were too dang high.........

I used the numbers from South Korea ....at 0.7% and the numbers at 1.2% from the lab experiment cruise ship..........While I did this .....people like you SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER for me daring to Challenge WHO.

WHO was wrong............and I was right...........Which makes people like you WRONG.

'Sounds like a song

You can't even do that....nobody knows how many cases there are....not enough testing.

South Korea did a jam up job..........Proud of them....
Yet you have done nothing but cackle, whine, dance, prance, and shit all over the measures here that are responsible for their success. It's like your one brain cell doesn't know what your other brain cell is doing.
Yawn.........you have 2 brain cells left......one on each side of that mushy brain.........if one fails you fall down.

So shall we continue this insult throwing at 10 paces.......

YAWN ......

It will be solid red before this ends..........2009 known cases were 62 million.......You might as well throw a can of Red Paint at it...........IT'S COMING......

Can't wait for my case of sniffles.

Will I get a button after I recover ?
Some it's the sniffles......others not so much.....but the majority get mild symptoms and walk away...........to the elderly......it is a killer.

American are finally starting to see how the MSM has been distorting death rates and mortality rates in order to create panic. The 2019 flu is nasty indeed, but not as nasty as the panic created by the MSM and lefties. There is not much political juice left for the MSM to squeeze out of it, which is why the gig is over.

The website WorldoMete shows 528,000 cases. But that is not active cases. They show about 145,000 recovered. Not hearing much about them....

So active cases is still below 390,000. Out of seven billion people.

American are finally starting to see how the MSM has been distorting death rates and mortality rates in order to create panic
Trump cultist regurgitating spoonfed AM radio talking points.... Embarrassing himself to be a human shield for Dear Leader... Sad!

Forum List

Back