Current 2016 Presidential polling in Mississippi

Until the Obamacare premium increases hit the polling is basically meaningless.

LOL

Another one setting aside reality in the hope that ObamaCare finally "fails".
Wrong tense. Stat can do a better job than I can of analyzing how badly it has already failed the Democrats and give you some idea of how much and quickly this disaster is compounding.

Quite the opposite.

Obamacare is up and running and roaring stronger than most anticipated.

The number of uninsured has drastically gone down.

The number of those who are paying has drastically gone up.

In this phase of organization, Obamacare is right-on-schedule.

I could not disagree with you more.

Even very conservative doctors are starting to admit that it a.) works for those who need it, and b.) it has not negatively impacted their practices.

It's really that simple.

LOL

Another one setting aside reality in the hope that ObamaCare finally "fails".
Wrong tense. Stat can do a better job than I can of analyzing how badly it has already failed the Democrats and give you some idea of how much and quickly this disaster is compounding.

Quite the opposite.

Obamacare is up and running and roaring stronger than most anticipated.

The number of uninsured has drastically gone down.

The number of those who are paying has drastically gone up.

In this phase of organization, Obamacare is right-on-schedule.

I could not disagree with you more.

Even very conservative doctors are starting to admit that it a.) works for those who need it, and b.) it has not negatively impacted their practices.

It's really that simple.

Even though I oppose Obamacare because of the mandates, I think Obamacare will be a none-issue come November.
There is a slow realization that it isn't has bad as advertised. Many people I know have a relative or acquaintance who has benefited from Obamacare.
I still don't like the concept of a mandate but I realize real people are happy it came along because it helped them.

Forum List

Back