Curious - why is everyone up in the middle of the night?

2ndAmendment

Oct 4, 2012
USA
Me? Keeping an eye on a sick cat for hours ... all is quiet in the house now and he and I are the only ones awake. He's feeling better.

And you? Why are you up so late/early?

(Oh yes, and keeping in mind different time zones.)

thnx

Me? Keeping an eye on a sick cat for hours ... all is quiet in the house now and he and I are the only ones awake. He's feeling better.

thnx
i am in the uk so its 10.44 am in the morning here.

it very entertaining debate that for sure. at one point i thought they were going to fight each other

thnx

it very entertaining debate that for sure. at one point i thought they were going to fight each other

haha, you're right -- I thought Obama was trying to pull a wild Gore on him. :lol:

Remember that?

thnx

haha, you're right -- I thought Obama was trying to pull a wild Gore on him. :lol:

Remember that?
they really do not like each and at time that showed. I think they both have arrogant trait that allows that can be seen and i think neither came up out exchanges looking good. I thought they going to fight at some point. Never seen such consitant face to face conflict in town hall debate since 2000 really.

i think they at time caught up with too much point scoring and jabbing and not enough about what questions were about.

for example in first question poor kid jermey was soon forgotten as they spent time jabbing each over oil.

Liberals are celebrating, conservatives cannot sleep?

I am up because I live in Europe.
well i think us liberal happy obama kept himself in the game. could of been all over last night . But i doubt conservative be that unhappy. that man was solid and doubt polls change too much from last night. many undecided in polls after said it would make little difference to their vote the debate.

Well, greetings from the USA to Europe this fine day!

Straight on, your first sentence has confused me. lol

I'm a conservative and I'm up with my "boy" as I said ... not that I cannot sleep - I chose not to, watching him. Sorry I didn't clarify. :cool:

As for the liberals, all I'm seeing is a bunch of floundering and attempts at back-paddling, CYA but too late. That sort of thing.

Watching .... :smoke:

well i think us liberal happy obama kept himself in the game. could of been all over last night . But i doubt conservative be that unhappy. that man was solid and doubt polls change too much from last night. many undecided in polls after said it would make little difference to their vote the debate.

As I posted elsewhere, the only way Obama could have been worse is if he pretended to be a speed bump. This time around he had his hood thug game on ... but it still didn't work for him.

My observation. :eusa_angel:

Well, greetings from the USA to Europe this fine day!

Straight on, your first sentence has confused me. lol

I'm a conservative and I'm up with my "boy" as I said ... not that I cannot sleep - I chose not to, watching him. Sorry I didn't clarify. :cool:

As for the liberals, all I'm seeing is a bunch of floundering and attempts at back-paddling, CYA but too late. That sort of thing.

Watching .... :smoke:
deep down no one won the debate. both camps be happy. obama stayed in the game while romney was solid and kept his status as front runner.

I got home late and was up late last night because my place of employement held our first ever 'Live Shooter' Emergency Preparedness drill and I participated in the event. By the time I got home and got my stuff ready for today, I ended up watching a mere 15 minutes of the debate before going upstairs and crawling into bed. Ugh. I'm tired. Someone please throw this hot cut of coffee in my face.

Some are just naturally night owls...

... some are 2nd or 3rd shift workers...

... some are retired people who had to keep day shift hours during their working years...

... an' now dey wanna let it all hang out...

... some are vampires who have to be in by daybreak.
:eek:

I got home late and was up late last night because my place of employement held our first ever 'Live Shooter' Emergency Preparedness drill and I participated in the event. By the time I got home and got my stuff ready for today, I ended up watching a mere 15 minutes of the debate before going upstairs and crawling into bed. Ugh. I'm tired. Someone please throw this hot cut of coffee in my face.
i think for many americans can not wait for election to be over. all negative attack adds can drain the soul. whoever wins which it look like romney at the moment need to bring country together but can only be done if congress is willing to get anything done

cnn pointed out rightly that whoever wins will have this issue.

Some are just naturally night owls...

... some are 2nd or 3rd shift workers...

... some are retired people who had to keep day shift hours during their working years...

... an' now dey wanna let it all hang out...

... some are vampires who have to be in by daybreak.
:eek:
working late evenings are the worst,. mess with body clock that for sure

Most of the time, I go to my job really early in the morning and sometimes before my hours start, I might be here. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back