Curious what PROGS think of the election spectacle they support and created?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Never mind Biden's mental condition and how Democrats propose a deep state appointed POTUS in Harris. What do you guys think of the mail-in ballot BS already proven corrupt, which everyone now recognizes will delay the election results weeks or months?

Just me or are you guys never happy?

Trump elected Russian Hoax and change the Constitution

Russian Hoax fails so impeachment

Impeachment fails so exploit COVID

Just in case COVID wasn't enough institute madness and racism

An of course the topic question, which is what do you guys think of the mail-in ballot BS already proven corrupt, which everyone now recognizes will delay the election results weeks or months?

Last edited:
Never mind Biden's mental condition and how Democrats propose a deep state appointed POTUS in Harris. What do you guys think of the mail-in ballot BS already proven corrupt, which everyone now recognizes will delay the election results weeks or months?

Trump elected Russian Hoax

An of course the topic question, which is what do you guys think of the mail-in ballot BS already proven corrupt, which everyone now recognizes will delay the election results weeks or months?
More conspiracy parroting propaganda. My name is Trump and I bet the world blows up tomorrow.

More conspiracy parroting propaganda. My name is Trump and I bet the world blows up tomorrow.

So mail-in balloting hasn't already proved corrupt and disorganized, and the winner will be announced November 3-4 like normal. Good to know PROG. Figure you'll learn something November 5th?

If they fail to announce a winner on time, it's all Trump's fault right, including we not having the capacity to collect mail in ballots?

So mail-in balloting hasn't already proved corrupt and disorganized, and the winner will be announced November 3-4 like normal. Good to know PROG. Figure you'll learn something November 5th?

If they fail to announce a winner on time, it's all Trump's fault right, including we not having the capacity to collect mail in ballots?
So you are able to predict the future. Aren't you amazing.

Now who is disrupting the voting process?

So you are able to predict the future. Aren't you amazing.

Now who is disrupting the voting process?

You really got me a good one PROG

Forum List

Back